Jump to content


Looking for replay free cam [FOUND]


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Sheller3 #1 Posted May 23 2016 - 20:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 25459 battles
  • 1,670
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    04-21-2012

Hello all!

I'm looking for a replay free cam mod, and have not been able to find any that aren't trying to scam me (the one link from another thread I found tries to tell you you have a virus...). I know 9.15 is coming out tomorrow, but usually a free cam mod doesn't require updating; I'll just save the file separately so I can just copy it back into the new patch. Does anyone know of any that are currently working, or can tell me which file to modify and where since it's usually just a small addition? Thanks!

~Sheller3

 

Edit: Thank you very much for all the replies! Mananged to find one that worked, as well as the file so I can get it working for the next couple of patches.



Bobogrimmer #2 Posted May 23 2016 - 21:13

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17797 battles
  • 121
  • [P-B-T] P-B-T
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

This one is pretty reliable. http://worldof-tanks.com/freecam-9-2-for-replays/ I've found that some of the older free cams work with different patches so it's a good idea to keep the older ones and then try them out till you find one that's not buggy etc. (I have quite a few now ^_^) Some times people say they don't work but that normally because the controls aren't quite right.  Capslock +F3 works most of the time to get it working after the match has started, in the replay obviously, and the only other controls that change on occasion are the speed and clipping.

 

I know this isn't English but it's not hard to work it all out...

 

-Appuyer sur clic gauche pour déverouiller la caméra
-Appuyer sur "Caps lock" + "F3" --> activation de la caméra libre

Mouvements camera:

-ZSQD sur clavier AZERTY --> comme dans le jeu, avancer, reculer, gauche, droite
-1,2,3,...,0 --> vitesse de la caméra
-Inser/suppr --> zoom caméra
-Pavé numérique 8;5;4;6 --> rotation caméra haut; bas; gauche; droite
-Pavé numérique 2;3 --> inclinaison caméra gauche; droite
-A,E --> altitude caméra
-P --> activation inertie caméra
-C --> verrouillage caméra sur le point visé
-N --> verrouillage caméra sur le véhicule visé (être extrèmement près du véhicule)
-Shift + N --> afficher/masquer le réticule de visée
-V --> afficher/masquer l'interface

 

hope that helps in some way sir.


Edited by Bobogrimmer, May 23 2016 - 21:14.


SurprisedPatrick #3 Posted May 23 2016 - 21:13

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10968 battles
  • 1,856
  • Member since:
    07-24-2013
I'd just download the aslain mod pack, then deselect all options that are selected by default and only choose the free cam mod. Should work

sahmlockhart #4 Posted May 23 2016 - 21:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 36788 battles
  • 740
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013
Look up hangman's hangar manager (garage mods). You can change the garage as well as various other functions. Free cam is F3 IIRC.

HaXoR520 #5 Posted May 23 2016 - 21:15

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20059 battles
  • 135
  • [_AKA_] _AKA_
  • Member since:
    02-07-2014
aslains modpack has one in it. use the F3 key to activate it. and your good to go

Sheller3 #6 Posted May 23 2016 - 21:24

    Captain

  • Players
  • 25459 battles
  • 1,670
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    04-21-2012

 

 

Quote: Bobogrimmer

 -snip-

 

Thank you very much! That was exactly what I was looking for, I just couldn't find a working version. To the other replies, yes I had heard that aslains had one, but with the patch tomorrow I just wanted one that would work without having to go through the effort of the modpack. And yep, all the controls are what I'm used to working with from the clan league streams, so the different language isn't a problem.



Bobogrimmer #7 Posted May 23 2016 - 21:26

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17797 battles
  • 121
  • [P-B-T] P-B-T
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011
:honoring:

cchristie82 #8 Posted Dec 01 2016 - 04:18

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 1877 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    03-12-2015
Any update on this?

TWIG09 #9 Posted Dec 10 2016 - 07:57

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 5153 battles
  • 4
  • [AFU] AFU
  • Member since:
    09-21-2015

View PostSheller3, on May 23 2016 - 20:53, said:

Hello all!

I'm looking for a replay free cam mod, and have not been able to find any that aren't trying to scam me (the one link from another thread I found tries to tell you you have a virus...). I know 9.15 is coming out tomorrow, but usually a free cam mod doesn't require updating; I'll just save the file separately so I can just copy it back into the new patch. Does anyone know of any that are currently working, or can tell me which file to modify and where since it's usually just a small addition? Thanks!

~Sheller3

 

Edit: Thank you very much for all the replies! Mananged to find one that worked, as well as the file so I can get it working for the next couple of patches.

And which one your using?



TaiKamiya1202 #10 Posted Jul 31 2017 - 21:05

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 17576 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    10-06-2013

View Postsahmlockhart, on May 23 2016 - 21:14, said:

Look up hangman's hangar manager (garage mods). You can change the garage as well as various other functions. Free cam is F3 IIRC.

 

hey i watch your videos on youtube :D

Lord_Audley_ #11 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 00:25

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 6556 battles
  • 3
  • [SGGC] SGGC
  • Member since:
    05-09-2017

Just a follow up on this (I have Aslains installed).  Can you not follow other tanks?  I thought 'free cam' or floating cam let you see other parts of the battle.  I can move the camera around but I'm still only seeing what I saw during the battle myself.  How does Quickybaby show replays of this guy or that guy but its not them that are the focus but some other guy who was amazing/awful...

 

Any suggestions?  I really want to see the other parts of my battles...



Willy55_1955 #12 Posted Dec 04 2017 - 18:01

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 7500 battles
  • 50
  • [NSF] NSF
  • Member since:
    04-09-2015

View PostBobogrimmer, on May 23 2016 - 21:13, said:

This one is pretty reliable. http://worldof-tanks.com/freecam-9-2-for-replays/ I've found that some of the older free cams work with different patches so it's a good idea to keep the older ones and then try them out till you find one that's not buggy etc. (I have quite a few now ^_^) Some times people say they don't work but that normally because the controls aren't quite right.  Capslock +F3 works most of the time to get it working after the match has started, in the replay obviously, and the only other controls that change on occasion are the speed and clipping.

 

I know this isn't English but it's not hard to work it all out...

 

-Appuyer sur clic gauche pour déverouiller la caméra
-Appuyer sur "Caps lock" + "F3" --> activation de la caméra libre

Mouvements camera:

-ZSQD sur clavier AZERTY --> comme dans le jeu, avancer, reculer, gauche, droite
-1,2,3,...,0 --> vitesse de la caméra
-Inser/suppr --> zoom caméra
-Pavé numérique 8;5;4;6 --> rotation caméra haut; bas; gauche; droite
-Pavé numérique 2;3 --> inclinaison caméra gauche; droite
-A,E --> altitude caméra
-P --> activation inertie caméra
-C --> verrouillage caméra sur le point visé
-N --> verrouillage caméra sur le véhicule visé (être extrèmement près du véhicule)
-Shift + N --> afficher/masquer le réticule de visée
-V --> afficher/masquer l'interface

 

hope that helps in some way sir.

 

 
-Press left click to unlock the camera
-Press "Caps lock" + "F3" -> activation of the free camera
Camera movements:
-ZSQD on QWERTY keyboard -> as in game, move forward, backward, left, right
-1,2,3, ..., 0 -> speed of the camera
-Inser / delete -> camera zoom
-Paved digital 8; 5; 4; 6 -> rotation camera up; low; left; right
-Paved digital 2; 3 -> left camera tilt; right
-A, E -> camera altitude
-P -> camera inertia activation
-C -> camera lock on the target point
-N -> camera lock on target vehicle (be extremely close to the vehicle)
-Shift + N -> show / hide the aiming reticle
-V -> show / hide interface





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users