Information regarding the micro patch today.

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

Hammaneggs #81 Posted May 27 2016 - 20:12

Captain

• Players
  • 21391 battles
  • [SAKE] SAKE

View PostBoredSights, on May 26 2016 - 17:18, said:

I see that you're a Golden child and I must pay you with the utmost respect. But... Will you please stop it with the brown-nosing? Do you know this for a fact? Are you a WG employee and this is your eSport account? Even if you were a WG employee do you have access to the WG Production Manager files? What's the ROI with WG development and QA departments budget? You speak as if you own the place. Wow just wow.

As long as you have a general concept of how a large company such as WG works, as well as how they make their money, its pretty easy to figure out. There is no need to be so stiff about something you don't understand very well.

brownwater_advisory #82 Posted May 28 2016 - 03:32

Private

• -Players-
  • 3975 battles
Did they also fix the mac problem yet

SoniC666 #83 Posted May 29 2016 - 13:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 64382 battles
In the patch notes its says that: "Replaced the German Waffenträger auf E 100 tank destroyer with the Grille 15. Upon replacement, the crew will be trained for the new vehicle." Well, where is the crew? I am missing 4 out of 6, also there are no notes regarding crew on JPII, yet the whole crew is missing, please advise. 

SoniC666 #84 Posted May 29 2016 - 13:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 64382 battles

View PostSoniC666, on May 29 2016 - 07:02, said:

In the patch notes its says that: "Replaced the German Waffenträger auf E 100 tank destroyer with the Grille 15. Upon replacement, the crew will be trained for the new vehicle." Well, where is the crew? I am missing 4 out of 6, also there are no notes regarding crew on JPII, yet the whole crew is missing, please advise. 

nevermind, got them....i am just blind...

Roggg2 #85 Posted May 29 2016 - 17:50

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21320 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
The optics of this are very bad.  WG you need to think before you act.  Players getting extra credits, so you rush out a patch to plug the hole.  Meanwhile the game is virtually unplayable on Mac, and is the least stable version on Windows since I started playing.  Long freezes and server disconnects.  I get that a free credit bug is most likely an easy fix, and I like the content of 9.15, but this release needed more time in the oven.  It's not quite done.  Shame on WG...  But at least you stopped the free credit giveaway.  So there's that at least...

capt_jay #86 Posted May 29 2016 - 20:32

Captain

• Players
  • 19955 battles

I went thru 4 days of trying this, updating that, reinstalling WoT at least 3 different times. I downloaded a couple different utilities and FINALLY something worked. 

**this is for SPECIFIC types of video cards, it is not a cure all for EVERY video card (I dont think)**

Please follow the instructions in the following link to ensure a full removal of your current graphic driver: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Once I did that and then updated to the latest drivers, WoT (a clean install) finally worked. I was pretty sure it was going to, cause I had been having problems with other non wargaming games after updating my video card drivers...but once I downloaded that thing above, and got the latest drivers, my other games started working again and so did WoT.

Tristan_Delorte1 #87 Posted May 29 2016 - 21:04

Private

• Players
  • 8569 battles

i have not been able to play the game for the 24 hours now.

when i start the game the launcher comes up hit play and just minimizes the game instantly.

no matter what i do it will not stay up to log in game, i even redownloaded the game last night to give that a try and tried again this morning and still dont work.

any ideas how to fix this

Sokolniki #88 Posted May 30 2016 - 09:48

Major

• Players
  • 14369 battles
The real good news here is that no one who took advantage of it got punished.  Picked up my Object 263 in a mighty hurry after I realized that my rental removals gave me booku amounts of credits.

Now I'm rolling around in Stalin's Boot and doing quite well with it.

FrozenKemp #89 Posted May 30 2016 - 15:57

Major

• Players
  • 51271 battles

View PostStugpendous, on May 27 2016 - 09:05, said:

Haven't seen a thread for this issue and can't start one myself: Weren't we supposed to get 16 and 25x reticles on 9.15 withput having to go through the mod add-on's?

You have to turn on a setting in General options to enable them. 

capt_jay #90 Posted May 30 2016 - 19:28

Captain

• Players
  • 19955 battles

View PostTristan_Delorte1, on May 29 2016 - 15:04, said:

i have not been able to play the game for the 24 hours now.

when i start the game the launcher comes up hit play and just minimizes the game instantly.

no matter what i do it will not stay up to log in game, i even redownloaded the game last night to give that a try and tried again this morning and still dont work.

any ideas how to fix this

what else have you tried? Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers?

is WoT still visible under processes in task manager?

When I had my issues, i would click play and it would just go away...it would hang around in task manager for 5-10 seconds and then disappear.

Check and see if you have any DirectX issues by running this from command prompt - DxDiag

Hangrid #91 Posted May 30 2016 - 22:46

Private

• Players
  • 37476 battles
  • [PNW_A] PNW_A
Wish the same priority was placed on those using a mac to play WoT.  Where's the compatibility patch? If it's out already then it has failed.

DInk_Spinkley #92 Posted Jun 01 2016 - 01:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8893 battles
Rentals should just disappear from the garage when the time is up. They serve no purpose and are really a pain in the neck....and I just sold a rental for credits......

Edited by DInk_Spinkley, Jun 01 2016 - 01:19.

galspanic #93 Posted Jun 01 2016 - 04:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 24502 battles

View PostDInk_Spinkley, on Jun 01 2016 - 01:10, said:

Rentals should just disappear from the garage when the time is up. They serve no purpose and are really a pain in the neck....and I just sold a rental for credits......

You mean the free Barracks spaces where I store crews I'm not currently using?  Just use the option to turn them off if they are a problem, but I currently have something like 50 well trained crew I'm not using just hanging out in those "no purpose rentals."

_A_K_4_7_ #94 Posted Jun 04 2016 - 12:47

Private

• -Players-
  • 8153 battles
  • [AMOX] AMOX
Discrimination based on gender is illegal here in the US. For whatever reason, whether intentionally or not you guys are supporting sexism based discrimination in WoT.

Female crew were introduced to WoT a few patches ago, and the "Brother in arms" male perk is inadequate to function with the female's "Sisterhood of steel" perk. This is discriminatory and sexist to the core.

For what reason can a female combatant not fight alongside her male counterpart as an equal in Wargaming's eyes??? Was it simply never considered, or was it a latent passive aggressive attempt to attack and soil our free world views of liberty and equality based on the beliefs of the communistic game's creators?

Do you guys support the notion that a woman can't develop battlefield camaraderie when in a situation with men of the same faction?

Seems to a common sense person that there's only 1 of 2 solutions to be had to fix this disrespectful injustice... Either correct the moral mistake and allow female soldiers to be fully compatible with her male combatants( at least in crews of non-communistic nations), or remove female soldiers from gameplay.

Don't be so coy as to simply brush this off as nonsense, I assure you I mean every syllable I type.

Sexism has no place in professionalism. Which side will you guys stand for...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users