Jump to content


Very disappointed


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

falcon78c #1 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:02

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53306 battles
  • 12
  • [N4CER] N4CER
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
About three months ago I started down the German TD line to get the Waffle. About 2 or 3 weeks after I got it I found out that the great people at Wargaming was going to delete it from the game. In place of the Waffle Wargaming gave us the Grille 15 in its place. That's was sure nice of them but I did NOT start the German TD line to get a Grille 15! The Grille 15 does not fit my gaming style. Had I known this I would have never gone down that line. I understand that by the numbers the Waffle was OP in a good players hands and Wargaming try's to keep the game balanced so they needed to get it out of them game (I was not that good with it.). I don't like most TD's because they don't have turret that moves 360 degrees (fits my play style). The Grille 15 does not have a turret that moves 360 degrees so it was a waste of my time and effort. So I asked Wargaming if they would give me the 205,000 XP (from tier 9 to tier 10) and 6,100,000 credits back that they stole from me when they took away the Waffle from me. Wargaming said no. Now I can sell the Grille 15 for 1/2 of what I paid for it in credits. And not to mention lost all that time playing TD's to get the Waffle. That's time out of my life that I cant get back (no price on that)! So yeah i'm not happy with Wargaming again. Well Wargaming I will never spend one more penny of my hard earned real money with you again! You (Wargaming) should have at least given the people who have the Waffle the option to sell the Grille 15 for 6,100,000 credits at a minimum or pick some other tier 10 in place of the Waffle as compensation not just choke the Grille 15 down our throats!

LordSerb #2 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 8498 battles
  • 2,431
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View Postfalcon78c, on May 28 2016 - 14:02, said:

So I asked Wargaming if they would give me the 205,000 XP (from tier 9 to tier 10) and 6,100,000 credits back that they stole from me when they took away the Waffle from me.

They gave you a tier 10, so they owe you nothing



falcon78c #3 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:04

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53306 battles
  • 12
  • [N4CER] N4CER
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
Yes they did but it's not a Tier 10 I worked for or wanted! They can have it back!

WulfeHound #4 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 12919 battles
  • 26,179
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
Cry more. The WTE-100 was the most broken tank in the game

falcon78c #5 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:07

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53306 battles
  • 12
  • [N4CER] N4CER
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostWulfeHound, on May 28 2016 - 19:05, said:

Cry more. The WTE-100 was the most broken tank in the game

 

You are missing the point. Sorry

scharnhorst310 #6 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:09

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 24444 battles
  • 5,883
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011
I'm curious, WG said they were going to replace it months ago... they put it up on the splash page, you know that thing you press play on to launch the game. I must then assume you play with blinders on, clueless to watch is going on around you. With that in mind, how would you like WG to let you know changes are coming? Guys in the suits show up to your house seem reasonable? 

Twist3dMayh3m #7 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:18

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 44543 battles
  • 223
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostLordSerb, on May 28 2016 - 11:03, said:

They gave you a tier 10, so they owe you nothing

 

That's not the point,a lot of player's kicked out real money for a certain tank line and the top tier tank get's replaced with a tank you do not care for is absolute "[edited]" since player's like him pay(if he really did pay) so other's can play,you can really sit there and see no problem with that is also "[edited]" but then again wargaming feed you so much gold and special tanks whats the big deal right.

SchnitzeITruck #8 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:18

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 755 battles
  • 1,119
  • Member since:
    11-20-2015

View Postfalcon78c, on May 28 2016 - 20:02, said:

That's was sure nice of them but I did NOT start the German TD line to get a Grille 15! The Grille 15 does not fit my gaming style. 

So what was your style, getting off a clip and dying? 

Grille is massively better than the waffle in every single way apart from burst damage.


Edited by SchnitzeITruck, May 28 2016 - 20:20.


WulfeHound #9 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 12919 battles
  • 26,179
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011

View Postfalcon78c, on May 28 2016 - 14:07, said:

 

You are missing the point. Sorry

 

The point being you wanted the WTE-100 despite knowing it was going to be replaced? As I said previously, cry more.

falcon78c #10 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:21

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53306 battles
  • 12
  • [N4CER] N4CER
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Postscharnhorst310, on May 28 2016 - 19:09, said:

I'm curious, WG said they were going to replace it months ago... they put it up on the splash page, you know that thing you press play on to launch the game. I must then assume you play with blinders on, clueless to watch is going on around you. With that in mind, how would you like WG to let you know changes are coming? Guys in the suits show up to your house seem reasonable?

 

True I don't read any of that stuff so I guess I do play with blinders on! I keep chat off in game too. And this is my first time in the forum (blinders on remember). Look this is not a bash this person or that person post this is a my opinion (like it or not we all have one). I play the game to relax after work. I like the game because I can just blow stuff up without it getting all complicated and having to read or study how to have the best player. I keep it simple.

Blueref #11 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:22

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 30119 battles
  • 387
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012
OP, shut up.  Just shut up.  So tired of these waffle-whining threads.

Blueref #12 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:25

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 30119 battles
  • 387
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View PostGrEaSe_WhEeL, on May 28 2016 - 14:18, said:

 

That's not the point,a lot of player's kicked out real money for a certain tank line and the top tier tank get's replaced with a tank you do not care for is absolute "[edited]" since player's like him pay(if he really did pay) so other's can play,you can really sit there and see no problem with that is also "[edited]" but then again wargaming feed you so much gold and special tanks whats the big deal right.

 

Please point out just where in that TD line you were REQUIRED to shell out real money.  We all want to know..

falcon78c #13 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:26

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53306 battles
  • 12
  • [N4CER] N4CER
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostSchnitzeITruck, on May 28 2016 - 19:18, said:

So what was your style, getting off a clip and dying?

Grille is massively better than the waffle in every single way apart from burst damage.

 

My game style is not the point nor should it be your concern.

TheGame_ #14 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:29

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 38149 battles
  • 885
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    12-24-2011
did you blame rng?

falcon78c #15 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:31

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53306 battles
  • 12
  • [N4CER] N4CER
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostBlueref, on May 28 2016 - 19:25, said:

 

Please point out just where in that TD line you were REQUIRED to shell out real money.  We all want to know..

 

No where did I say it was "REQUIRED" just like your response to my post (not REQUIRED). I'm simply doing what the guy from Wargaming told me to do in my "ticket" on this matter. If you don't have anything positive to add then just don't post anything.

TanklessMouse5 #16 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 27499 battles
  • 2,102
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL
  • Member since:
    02-12-2013
so the grille 15 doesn't fit your "gaming style" It plays basically the same as the WT Pz 4, Rhm, St emil, Nashorn AND pz 4c.... The WT E100 was a broken tank that needed to be replaced, they gave everyone who had it a BETTER tank yet people still think WG owe them? Its their game, they can do as they wish and they own you NOTHING! Thats like saying if they close down the game they owe me the money i spent on this game.

Themutt36 #17 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:34

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20462 battles
  • 1,647
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
I didnt start reading up on the game till around 10K games.  You will be surprised at what you can learn!

scharnhorst310 #18 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:36

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 24444 battles
  • 5,883
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View Postfalcon78c, on May 28 2016 - 19:21, said:

 

True I don't read any of that stuff so I guess I do play with blinders on! I keep chat off in game too. And this is my first time in the forum (blinders on remember). Look this is not a bash this person or that person post this is a my opinion (like it or not we all have one). I play the game to relax after work. I like the game because I can just blow stuff up without it getting all complicated and having to read or study how to have the best player. I keep it simple.

 

You don't get to have it both ways. You choose to not read, and play a game which is continually changing; thats on you. I don't care what your excuse is for being oblivious, you choose to be that way, fine; but i guess somebody needs to realize he is going to experience surprises every now and again. Nah, that sounds unreasonable, wg should come to your house and explain things personally. 



RUSSification #19 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:37

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39177 battles
  • 157
  • [KOWKA] KOWKA
  • Member since:
    08-27-2012
Such is life

Cenotaph #20 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:39

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 9342 battles
  • 1,599
  • [DREAM] DREAM
  • Member since:
    01-31-2011

View Postfalcon78c, on May 28 2016 - 11:31, said:

 

No where did I say it was "REQUIRED" just like your response to my post (not REQUIRED). I'm simply doing what the guy from Wargaming told me to do in my "ticket" on this matter. If you don't have anything positive to add then just don't post anything.

 

You do understand that he quoted someone that wasn't you , right?

 

So your defensive reply is pretty silly, and unwarrented.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users