Jump to content


Very disappointed


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Silvers_ #21 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 49054 battles
  • 5,467
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

You know that little thing called a EULA that they make you had to click to install/play the game? Says there it's their game and they can make changes to the game as THEY SEE FIT......

 

So they took it out of the game. It's been known for what 6 months to a year that it was being removed?

 

Also OP complains about "non-turreted TD's" yet has 200+ battles in the Jag E-100.....470+ in the E-25........yet states they don't like non-turreted TD's


Edited by Silvers_, May 28 2016 - 20:42.


falcon78c #22 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53212 battles
  • 12
  • [N4CER] N4CER
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

This is why I keep chat off in game! (Shakes his head)



Cenotaph #23 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:44

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 9342 battles
  • 1,599
  • [DREAM] DREAM
  • Member since:
    01-31-2011

View Postfalcon78c, on May 28 2016 - 11:41, said:

This is why I keep chat off in game! (Shakes his head)

 

Because you have trouble processing who people are talking to and think that any negative comment is automatically directed at you?

__WARDADDY_ #24 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:49

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 32816 battles
  • 2,994
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View Postfalcon78c, on May 28 2016 - 12:02, said:

About three months ago I started down the German TD line to get the Waffle. About 2 or 3 weeks after I got it I found out that the great people at Wargaming was going to delete it from the game. In place of the Waffle Wargaming gave us the Grille 15 in its place. That's was sure nice of them but I did NOT start the German TD line to get a Grille 15! The Grille 15 does not fit my gaming style. Had I known this I would have never gone down that line. I understand that by the numbers the Waffle was OP in a good players hands and Wargaming try's to keep the game balanced so they needed to get it out of them game (I was not that good with it.). I don't like most TD's because they don't have turret that moves 360 degrees (fits my play style). The Grille 15 does not have a turret that moves 360 degrees so it was a waste of my time and effort. So I asked Wargaming if they would give me the 205,000 XP (from tier 9 to tier 10) and 6,100,000 credits back that they stole from me when they took away the Waffle from me. Wargaming said no. Now I can sell the Grille 15 for 1/2 of what I paid for it in credits. And not to mention lost all that time playing TD's to get the Waffle. That's time out of my life that I cant get back (no price on that)! So yeah i'm not happy with Wargaming again. Well Wargaming I will never spend one more penny of my hard earned real money with you again! You (Wargaming) should have at least given the people who have the Waffle the option to sell the Grille 15 for 6,100,000 credits at a minimum or pick some other tier 10 in place of the Waffle as compensation not just choke the Grille 15 down our throats!

Same Story here...only I had  a little more luck I had the Waffle Truck for about 3 month...Smile_sceptic.gif 



falcon78c #25 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:55

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53212 battles
  • 12
  • [N4CER] N4CER
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostSilvers_, on May 28 2016 - 19:39, said:

You know that little thing called a EULA that they make you had to click to install/play the game? Says there it's their game and they can make changes to the game as THEY SEE FIT......

 

So they took it out of the game. It's been known for what 6 months to a year that it was being removed?

 

Also OP complains about "non-turreted TD's" yet has 200+ battles in the Jag E-100.....470+ in the E-25........yet states they don't like non-turreted TD's

 

Yep and I sold the Jagdpanzer E-100 and the G.W. E 100 (not my game style) once I left the clan I was in. I paid for the E-25 so sure i'll use it time from time but I don't like it. Talking about my other tanks is off topic and not the point. (I also have a "DIcker Max" and "SU-100Y")

falcon78c #26 Posted May 28 2016 - 20:56

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53212 battles
  • 12
  • [N4CER] N4CER
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostCenotaph, on May 28 2016 - 19:44, said:

 

Because you have trouble processing who people are talking to and think that any negative comment is automatically directed at you?

 

You got it!

Fulcrous_really_heckin #27 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:04

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 32558 battles
  • 4,348
  • [SUX] SUX
  • Member since:
    07-27-2012

The news was out a long while. Seeing as you have 106 battles in the waffle, clearly you obtained it recently.

Your fault for continuing down the waffle line when news of its removal was out months ago.



Savage281 #28 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:07

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10813 battles
  • 1,823
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012
Hey, honestly though this appears to be on you. If you're playing with blinders, you're going to get side swiped. Bookmark the main page and visit it once a week or so and you can maintain a good idea of where the game is going. The WT has been known to be targeted for replacement for maybe a whole year. You really can't be mad at WG about this.

Blueref #29 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:08

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 30119 battles
  • 387
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View Postfalcon78c, on May 28 2016 - 14:31, said:

 

No where did I say it was "REQUIRED" just like your response to my post (not REQUIRED). I'm simply doing what the guy from Wargaming told me to do in my "ticket" on this matter. If you don't have anything positive to add then just don't post anything.

 

hey dipwad, my point (in case you missed it) is that spending real money on the line and using that as an excuse to whine is asinine.  Get the drift?  No one told you or anyone else to spend real money.  YOU chose to do so.  YOU AND ONLY YOU.  So quit using your choice, freely arrived at, as an excuse.

Savage281 #30 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:10

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10813 battles
  • 1,823
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012
Also, the Grille 15 has the highest DPM in the game, combined with some of the best gun handling stats as well. It can peek a boo very well and snipe better than almost any other.

Random_player456 #31 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:10

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1489 battles
  • 298
  • [HLBL] HLBL
  • Member since:
    05-08-2016
how is whining in the forums going to help?

__WARDADDY_ #32 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:13

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 32816 battles
  • 2,994
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostSilvers_, on May 28 2016 - 12:39, said:

You know that little thing called a EULA that they make you had to click to install/play the game? Says there it's their game and they can make changes to the game as THEY SEE FIT......

 

So they took it out of the game. It's been known for what 6 months to a year that it was being removed?

 

Also OP complains about "non-turreted TD's" yet has 200+ battles in the Jag E-100.....470+ in the E-25........yet states they don't like non-turreted TD's

 

I wonder what has one thing to do with another by mentioning they players tank stats and what he/ she prefers to play.

Can you read?

I would suggest you do that "FIRST", instead you just sling the shortcomings of other people in their face? Does that make you feel better because your stats are better then other players, I assume so!

Just some people who have no real accomplishments in life and have to hide behind their "STUPID" stat sheet of this game because that is all they have to show for!

Myself and  many other people on this game we just play this game for fun and entertainment.

Just to save you the time to dig to my stats...I am not that great in this game but I spend time on it to get rid of my stress from working all day as a General Manger of a 1200 Employee OEM Automotive Parts Manufacturing Facility.

I know the Service Agreement (EULA) from Wargaming I actually read it so save you that comment. Did you read all of it? Probably not!

I am in the same pickle I did all the grind/ spend time and effort and now the TD is gone and that sucks!!!! Smile_sceptic.gif


Edited by __WARDADDY_, May 28 2016 - 21:16.


T2Terminator #33 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:20

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 5853 battles
  • 3,903
  • Member since:
    12-02-2010

WG reserves the right to change anything in the game as they see fit and not compensate you for it.

The WTE100's replacement was talked about for over a year. Sorry if you didn't see it but even WG admitted how broken the tank was.



Silvers_ #34 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 49054 battles
  • 5,467
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

View Post__WARDADDY_, on May 28 2016 - 14:13, said:

 

I wonder what has one thing to do with another by mentioning they players tank stats and what he/ she prefers to play.

Can you read?

I would suggest you do that "FIRST", instead you just sling the shortcomings of other people in their face? Does that make you feel better because your stats are better then other players, I assume so!

Just some people who have no real accomplishments in life and have to hide behind their "STUPID" stat sheet of this game because that is all they have to show for!

Myself and  many other people on this game we just play this game for fun and entertainment.

Just to save you the time to dig to my stats...I am not that great in this game but I spend time on it to get rid of my stress from working all day as a General Manger of a 1200 Employee OEM Automotive Parts Manufacturing Facility.

I know the Service Agreement (EULA) from Wargaming I actually read it so save you that comment. Did you read all of it? Probably not!

I am in the same pickle I did all the grind/ spend time and effort and now the TD is gone and that sucks!!!! Smile_sceptic.gif

 

Maybe you should read.....Where in my post did i state STATS? Or LORD MY STATS over them?

 

All I said is they are complaining about the Waffle being a turreted TD yet have plenty of battles in other NON-TURRETED TD's.

 

FYI I had the Waffle. Had it since it came out and was on it's Initial ON-TRACK. Was it OP? Sure but it was so team dependent it wasn't even funny. Reload worse than an arty. The Grille is by far hands down a much SUPERIOR tank than the waffle it's not even funny.

 

And if you want to compare stat's we can by all means seeing as you are bringing them into this. Maybe next time you can take a bit of your own advice and READ and COMPREHEND a post before going off half-cocked.

 

 


Edited by Silvers_, May 28 2016 - 21:29.


Dogsoldier6 #35 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 61765 battles
  • 2,781
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    11-17-2011

View Postfalcon78c, on May 28 2016 - 20:31, said:

 

No where did I say it was "REQUIRED" just like your response to my post (not REQUIRED). I'm simply doing what the guy from Wargaming told me to do in my "ticket" on this matter. If you don't have anything positive to add then just don't post anything.

 

See the bold highlight above..... What you are really saying is, "If you don't agree with me then just don't post anything." Right?

 

If you were foolish enough to shell out real money to get any tank, that you can earn without spending real money,  then that is your mistake and your problem. It isn't our fault, it isn't WG fault, the blame resides with you, and you alone.

 

I suggest you learn to drive the Grille 15. I never had any plans to go for the WT E-100, nor go up that line, but now with the Grille 15 in their I am planning on going up that line right now. Kinda like its fast hit and run play style.

 

 



__WARDADDY_ #36 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:44

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 32816 battles
  • 2,994
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014

View PostSavage281, on May 28 2016 - 13:10, said:

Also, the Grille 15 has the highest DPM in the game, combined with some of the best gun handling stats as well. It can peek a boo very well and snipe better than almost any other.

 

The players who owned a Waffle and would like still to have it in their garage don't really care what the specification on paper of the Grille are or how it performs in the game!

Many people did grind the Waffle because they wanted it for whatever reason their is including myself. I don't really want a Tier 10 Hellcat!

The same crappy armor, reload time and camo rating. 

It is just a matter of opinion here nothing will change what has been done by Wargaming pulling the Waffle out of the game!Smile_sceptic.gif

 



Ja1lBr0ken #37 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:51

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25586 battles
  • 185
  • [ADAM] ADAM
  • Member since:
    12-30-2011

I don't think it was wrong for the WT E100 to be replaced. Then again, the Grille 15's gun can be even more damage efficient if played properly... but anyways I agree that if a player payed gold to unlock a specific tank and it gets replaced or removed that player needs compensation. I know that WG has the ability to see these record, otherwise garage exceptions wouldn't be possible, so if they have the data to see if a player converted XP for a tank they should be compensated. These sorts of things are very case specific though and that is a lot of work on support staff, handling complaints and exceptions after a patch for such a thing could be a mess.

 

I don't think the OP is wrong to complain. Something should be done in the future about these sorts of things. But also just enjoy the Grille 15 it is a lot of fun!



4MINUTE #38 Posted May 28 2016 - 21:57

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17805 battles
  • 524
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011
It is simple to explain he bought a product that he wanted the company shows up and takes his product and tells him here this is the same thing when its not what he bought in the first place . They should offer you the full value and allow you what you want to spend your money on or accept their trade in weather it is better or not as the customer he feels cheated .Never good for PR or future sales to this customer again and his opinion can sway others . So who is really winning here i dont think anybody is.

Silvers_ #39 Posted May 28 2016 - 22:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 49054 battles
  • 5,467
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

View Post4MINUTE, on May 28 2016 - 14:57, said:

It is simple to explain he bought a product that he wanted the company shows up and takes his product and tells him here this is the same thing when its not what he bought in the first place . They should offer you the full value and allow you what you want to spend your money on or accept their trade in weather it is better or not as the customer he feels cheated .Never good for PR or future sales to this customer again and his opinion can sway others . So who is really winning here i dont think anybody is.

 

No he doesn't. by downloading the game you agreed to the TOS and you have to check that little box agreeing to the EULA/TOS.

http://worldoftanks....user_agreement/

 

I'll even help you out......

 

6.             Patches, Updates and Changes

6.1    From time to time, we may need to:

(a)           deploy or provide patches, updates, additional content or other modifications to the Software (for example to enhance online gameplay, to add new features or to resolve software bugs); and 

(b)           remove or suspend access to particular features, content or other parts of the Game

 

And from the TOS.....

http://worldoftanks....rms_of_service/

8.             Virtual Goods

(g)     we do not make any promises about how or when Virtual Goods may be available and can update or change Virtual Goods at any time;

 

So end of discussion.



falcon78c #40 Posted May 28 2016 - 22:27

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53212 battles
  • 12
  • [N4CER] N4CER
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

Update!!!! Grille 15 sold for 3 million credits (only 1/2 of what its worth)! Now let the hate mail start on how stupid I am for selling a Tier 10 (btw its the 3rd Tier 10 I've sold because I did not like it for my style of play). Now start with the hate mail!! :popcorn:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users