Jump to content


Gifting tanks

derp Im so ronrey

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ItzBlitz #1 Posted May 29 2016 - 03:49

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39167 battles
  • 1,051
  • Member since:
    10-02-2011

When I browsed the premium shop today, I was unable to find the Gift option.

Am I going blind, is it well hidden or is it not there anymore?



_Silent #2 Posted May 29 2016 - 03:54

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 35524 battles
  • 493
  • [GROOT] GROOT
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
You actually need to click on the thing you want to gift then it shows gift tank under purchase but you can't just look at the whole thing anymore you need to click on the specific bundle you want to gift.

ViolentViolet #3 Posted May 29 2016 - 03:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 56256 battles
  • 3,327
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0
  • Member since:
    05-22-2011

View PostItzBlitz, on May 28 2016 - 18:49, said:

When I browsed the premium shop today, I was unable to find the Gift option.

Am I going blind, is it well hidden or is it not there anymore?

 

Because you were gifting the wrong person???? i didn't get a thing! lol

ItzBlitz #4 Posted May 29 2016 - 03:57

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39167 battles
  • 1,051
  • Member since:
    10-02-2011

View Post_Silent, on May 28 2016 - 18:54, said:

You actually need to click on the thing you want to gift then it shows gift tank under purchase but you can't just look at the whole thing anymore you need to click on the specific bundle you want to gift.

 

ah yes I just figured it out, thnx for your help.

 

 

View PostViolentViolet, on May 28 2016 - 18:55, said:

 

Because you were gifting the wrong person???? i didn't get a thing! lol


It's for Tony actually

He derserves it  :]


Edited by ItzBlitz, May 29 2016 - 04:01.


blackzaru #5 Posted May 29 2016 - 04:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 20582 battles
  • 3,736
  • Member since:
    03-07-2011
You can always gift me stuff man,





Also tagged with derp, Im so ronrey

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users