9.15 total FAIL

9.15 problems

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Bronco2219 #21 Posted May 29 2016 - 18:33

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 27290 battles

There are many without problems and others having nothing but issues,  Updates on programs can be trouble some at times. with so many hardware , software , and possible combinations in computers!

Here are a few things that have caused issues with other programs in the past and things i always check.

1... ANTIVIRUS Software.. this can and will piss with on line gaming!  it can trip up packets, interfere with connections, slow connections drop connections and down right raise $$$$$$$$

some setting scan everything! on a slower machine it can cause system lag! and overtax computer, interfere with game play.  

2.... Net work settings, lan card drivers  outdated drivers and conflicts over I/O ports, can cause packet drops. Lost connections, crappy pings... game crashes.

3....Over clocking systems!

4.. low free memory, low disk cache,

atlin #22 Posted May 29 2016 - 18:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 43784 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

View PostStrike_Witch_Tomoko, on May 29 2016 - 08:51, said:

my drivers are 2 updates behind (cause NVIDIA won't connect for me)

and i haven't reinstalled.

Delete and re-download GeForce Experience. I had the same issue as you and this fixed it straight away.

Atlin

Kamahl1234 #23 Posted May 29 2016 - 18:43

Major

• Players
  • 18395 battles

View PostAndreas007, on May 29 2016 - 17:31, said:

Are you saying all these problems (including mine) are PC related and have nothing to do with last Thursdays weekly maintenance update?

It could very well be. As if it was a problem with the update, you'd see a universal problem-base, where everyone is effected. 

And Thursdays update was to remove the bug which allowed rentals to be sold for profit.

Strike_Witch_Tomoko #24 Posted May 29 2016 - 18:43

Major

• Players
  • 15574 battles

View Postatlin, on May 29 2016 - 10:40, said:

Delete and re-download GeForce Experience. I had the same issue as you and this fixed it straight away.

Atlin

oh it wont connect cause i'm to lazy to restart my computer

xD

its gonna bite me i nthe butt someday

Steelpaw #25 Posted May 29 2016 - 18:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 20712 battles

1,000,000 people play a game. Game is patched. 90% have no problem. 10% have various levels of problems. That's 100,000 people at least a little unhappy. We do not all have old computers. Many of us reinstalled the game. Most people have updated drivers. Many of us cleared out %AppData% folders. Many like me run with no mods of any kind. We have tried "safe mode", "reset graphic settings" and regular "Play". We have run in low med high and ultra graphic settings. The game runs for me only if I enter, then exit; then enter game again, other wise it hangs at 90% when entering a battle. Also sometimes I can't quite the game from the garage without task manager "end program". Sometimes a hard comp shutdown is required. Glad if game runs fine for you, but don't be to high and mighty, this fubar could happen to you next patch.

P.S. I'm running a state of the art gaming computer fully updated. 3 1\2 years trouble free running Wot. No mods.

MagnusOptimus #26 Posted May 29 2016 - 18:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16201 battles
  • [LWF] LWF
In accordance with my anti-PC policy:   I too am totally frustrated with the 9.15 roll out.  I hear about and almost can experience all these touted improvements and such,  but for the constant lag and crash issues.  Not to mention the lack of full screen resolution I had in 9.14...I must say this update sucks.   For all those people belittling those of us with all of these problems...thank you for your continued reminder of how many 'excrement' holes (to avoid the censors) there are in this game.  Sad part of this for me, and seemingly many others, that we will not be able to take advantage of the Memorial Day event and all the XP it will afford.  So much for Premium subscriptions...more wasted days and no compensation.    

Bushido_Zen #27 Posted May 29 2016 - 20:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 13304 battles
  • [_BSO_] _BSO_
Really WOT? I'll be back when it's fixed. So for now minus me and my purchases.

Frogmuscle #28 Posted May 30 2016 - 01:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 18837 battles
  • [SHAQ] SHAQ

Nothing like clicking battle just to see the game freeze on the loading screen.

Nice job you guys need a raise. NOTTTTTT!!!!!!

TheCanuck11 #29 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 21279 battles
  • [AR_15] AR_15

View PostDraconX3, on May 29 2016 - 12:04, said:

The content of this update is great, but the bugs it brings are rather annoying.

For me, as Ive noticed, the following occurs.

1: For whatever reason, seemingly in the middle of the day, battles fail to load past 90%. Then it just goes away and returns to normal. Odd...Must be some sort of server thing as lots of people will note the same problem after its gone in chat.

2: Crew voices stop. Altogether. No notification of auto aim turning on, hit registers, etc etc. Normal sounds seem OK though.

3: Completely random, Ive yet to find a pattern, but the silhouettes of tanks when aiming on them randomly disappear. This is the most damning one as it really messes with shots and being able to deal with enemy tanks x.x

Thats all that I personally have experienced.

I get no3 too

The most annoying thing for me is after selecting a tank in my garage and playing a game with it, it's no longer available in the carousel. I then have to go into the tech tree to be able to reselect them. 

Vladamir_Inhaler #30 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:33

Captain

• Players
  • 53995 battles
  • [AC_DC] AC_DC
Plenty of great stuff in the patch, but it's the first patch where I've had serious issues with bugs.

HMS_Beagle #31 Posted May 30 2016 - 13:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7715 battles
I've had lag issues, sometimes bad ones, but not consistent. One thing I have noticed are the number of players not able to join battles. I see this almost every match... sometimes just one player, but frequently one or two on each side. Sometimes they are able to join the battle late, but often not at all. This can really throw a wrench into a game, screwing with already questionable match making. It makes the game very frustrating. Maybe WoT should focus more effort on making the game function better for more of its players, rather than always trying to add more and more features.

Edited by HMS_Beagle, May 30 2016 - 13:06.

ezz_wing #32 Posted May 30 2016 - 13:43

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42635 battles
  • [EWC] EWC

i like changes in 9.15

but i have  serious issues lag and bad ping

RAF_Recovery #33 Posted May 30 2016 - 15:42

Major

• Players
  • 16953 battles
  • [R-A-F] R-A-F

View Post_Silent, on May 29 2016 - 11:50, said:

Hasn't happened to me at all. Uninstall mods, update drivers, reinstall. the works that might be your problem because i experienced it at first then the hot fix and now i don't ever experience anything like that.  IF its not the mods then its something to fix but more likely than not it is the mods.

Its not mods, many people including myself have the lock up issues running plain vanilla.

darkmatter55 #34 Posted Jun 04 2016 - 23:06

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 48405 battles
  • [QUEUE] QUEUE

View PostVonRatt, on May 29 2016 - 16:47, said:

War Gaming you did a great job with 9.14 but 9.15 is a total fail to say the least.

Lag spikes are unbelievable and last 3 too 8 seconds which destroys game play.

Game keeps freezing at end of battle.

The server disconnects are very consistent. At least 1 every 30 minutes.

I have yet to hear anyone with anything positive to say about the 9.15 patch.

You took a good game and made it terrible with inability to play consistently.

NICE FAIL  

I don't see how you can call 9.14 a good thing, considering the fact that the "physics" package was obviously written by someone who could never pass an actual physics course.  The way very low center of mass vehicles flipped was just absurd.  More than a few times I had heavy tanks suddenly swerve and turn due to some invisible variation in soil.  Worst, and retained in 9.15, is the fact that vehicles can climb vertical walls and end up flipping themselves in ways that defy the laws of nature and rational sense.  Thus, even the 9.15 "physics" are absurd and an utter failure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users