Why are good players *****

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

King_Baboon #41 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:00

Major

• Players
  • 15654 battles

View PostAlliedTank102th, on May 29 2016 - 20:16, said:

The snobbiness, the feeling of being general patton. Hating anyone that doesnt do as well as them? Making topics about Hispanic players

Even if you are literally the best player in this game that has ever existed, it means absolutely nothing.  Being good at one video game (or any or all video games) will not earn you a Nobel Peace Prize or earn a article about you in Forbes.

Sunserrae #42 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 15961 battles

View PostMustang67FB, on May 30 2016 - 01:32, said:

Lol because we totally don't get called stet-padding, haxing, fagg1ts who have no life because to be good at tonks you have to throw your life away. I merely say help me push or focus fire on this guy, and all we get are those kinds of responses in return. On top of being xvm sniped 24/7 because apparently we suck. Anytime I point out the smallest bit of advice or action on the map for us to win, which is as simple as 1 move like "Stop".... maybe 1/50 people will listen on average. 30 of them will tell you any sort of arranging insults from above and the last 19 will simply click "exit garage" and "battle".

Sunserrae #43 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 15961 battles

You are playing a TEAM GAME and each tank has a roll to play. With most maps, there is a basic general strategy to win.

None of which include heavies sitting on the cap protecting arties or alike. 

:trollface:

My point is, if you do not bother to play the map following basic strategy, or your tanks role, people are going to get irate and rage to delicious perfection. Especially when you are a top tier tank, and you are doing stupid things that make absolutely no sense. Which we all see plenty of. Today, I saw a TOG sitting back on the cap by arties trying to snipe the whole battle versus going to any number of correct spots on the map since he was top tier. Obviously that was a loss. 

Sunserrae #44 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:09

Major

• -Players-
  • 15961 battles

View PostAsassian7, on May 30 2016 - 02:52, said:

Why are all rabdom pubbies ****** as well?

Every game, multiple random pubbies complaining about hacks, calling everyone around them noobs, screaming insults at each other, etc etc. Every single game.

Why are good players singled out when literally every random pubbie does it as much or more?

Actually, that would not be true if you look at the numbers. 

There are many more players who are yellow and below. Out of those numbers, fewer of those players by volume are going to rage at others. Where the neckbeards (blue, purple, teal) make up a smaller population of the game, and by numbers of those specific players, many more rage at others by far. So while there may be more bad players 50 to 1, the volume of neckbeards who are condescending in the game are simply much greater as a group, just like you see on these forums.

Asassian7 #45 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:19

Major

• Players
  • 25479 battles
  • [PETCO] PETCO

View PostSunserrae, on May 30 2016 - 15:09, said:

There are many more players who are yellow and below. Out of those numbers, fewer of those players by volume are going to rage at others. Where the neckbeards (blue, purple, teal) make up a smaller population of the game, and by numbers of those specific players, many more rage at others by far. So while there may be more bad players 50 to 1, the volume of neckbeards who are condescending in the game are simply much greater as a group, just like you see on these forums.

Actually its completely true. Pubbies rage at each other every. Single. Game. Noob team/insults/hacusations/trash talk. Constantly. But because they all do it no one cares.

But when someone glld at the gane dares to do something similar everyone goes up in snoke about how ALL GOOD PLAYERS ARE ****S! SUCH RUDE UNISCUMS! IF YOU ARE PURPLE YOU ARE AN A****LE!!!

and frankly, blue/purple players barely even talk in chat, half of them have it off. 

Also, seriously? You just blanket generalised everyone teal+ as neckbeards? Speaking as someone who actually deals with people in your generalisation 24/7, I can quite confidently tell you that said people are just as likely to have as much of "a life" as people who "play4fun and have a life"

Also, i dont see good players being rude on forums, far less than I see random pubbies. Go into any thread, you see scores of sub yellows smashing their faces into their keyboards at each other, with good players actually trying to give logic to these morons

Sunserrae #46 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:25

Major

• -Players-
  • 15961 battles

View PostAsassian7, on May 30 2016 - 03:19, said:

Also, i dont see good players being rude on forums, far less than I see random pubbies. Go into any thread, you see scores of sub yellows smashing their faces into their keyboards at each other, with good players actually trying to give logic to these morons

This is honestly so funny, that I was laughing out loud. 

You must be blind then. You can look in any thread where people are asking about game issues, and see some neckbeard flying his "leet" stats in his sig belittling the players to say something along the lines of..... a player with your stats should not be making threads, a player with your stats doesn't know what he is talking about, and so forth. 

Whether those statements are true or not, the nasty remarks are what make this game toxic. People are trying to learn in the game and on the forums, and often times are told to STFU in any various number of ways with insults about their stats, or something else. So if you seriously do not see this in the game, or on the forums, you must literally be blind. 

Vladamir_Inhaler #47 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:31

Captain

• Players
  • 53995 battles
  • [AC_DC] AC_DC

View PostAlliedTank102th, on May 30 2016 - 10:46, said:

The snobbiness, the feeling of being general patton. Hating anyone that doesnt do as well as them? Making topics about Hispanic players

Maybe because you focus on the few who are pricks rather than the many who just go about their game without saying anything. I would see raging and abuse to some degree in maybe every ten-odd battles - that's 300 or so players NOT being pricks, yet the focus is always on the noisy few.

Sturmgeschut #48 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:38

Captain

• Players
  • 12656 battles
  • [SEELS] SEELS
You'd be pissed too if every game you played was a 1 v 29.

Baddy_ #49 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:52

Major

• Players
  • 19920 battles

View PostSunserrae, on May 30 2016 - 04:09, said:

I think the sun has warmed the tinfoil enough that it has roasted your brain. I'm clearly a neckbeard ya? My chat is diswbled. The only people I communicate with are platmates. We carry. Our stats raise.

Sunserrae #50 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:06

Major

• -Players-
  • 15961 battles

View PostVladamir_Inhaler, on May 30 2016 - 03:31, said:

Maybe because you focus on the few who are pricks rather than the many who just go about their game without saying anything. I would see raging and abuse to some degree in maybe every ten-odd battles - that's 300 or so players NOT being pricks, yet the focus is always on the noisy few.

Solid point right there.

Especially considering the vast majority of those 300 would be green players on down with minimal neckbeards.

Asassian7 #51 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:07

Major

• Players
  • 25479 battles
  • [PETCO] PETCO

View PostSunserrae, on May 30 2016 - 15:25, said:

This is honestly so funny, that I was laughing out loud. 

You must be blind then. You can look in any thread where people are asking about game issues, and see some neckbeard flying his "leet" stats in his sig belittling the players to say something along the lines of..... a player with your stats should not be making threads, a player with your stats doesn't know what he is talking about, and so forth. 

Whether those statements are true or not, the nasty remarks are what make this game toxic. People are trying to learn in the game and on the forums, and often times are told to STFU in any various number of ways with insults about their stats, or something else. So if you seriously do not see this in the game, or on the forums, you must literally be blind. 

You must be blind to anything anyone says below teal WN8 then, because I got literally click on any one of these threads and find a bunch of 47%ers crying about something (at the moment the waffle being replaced) with gokd players trying to counter their tears with logic - because actually, thes pubbies DON'T know what they are talking about, and are grasping at straws trying to make an argument.  The fact you cant see that makes me question you're ability to see what logic is.

And frankly, seeing as you called any teal+ player a neckbeard, Any credibility you had as someone capable of common sense or logical thought went out the window with that.

Sunserrae #52 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:09

Major

• -Players-
  • 15961 battles

View PostAsassian7, on May 30 2016 - 04:07, said:

And frankly, seeing as you called any teal+ player a neckbeard,.......

BlackyBG #53 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33379 battles

More often the insults in chat come from some 46%WR baddie that rushes and dies early and then spends the rest of the match in chat raging at his team.

This is exactly why I keep my chat off.

Everlasting_Chungus #54 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:20

Major

• Players
  • 33463 battles
  • [KANT0] KANT0

View PostSunserrae, on May 29 2016 - 21:06, said:

Solid point right there.

Especially considering the vast majority of those 300 would be green players on down with minimal neckbeards.

Nice of you to distinguish yourself from the vast majority of greenies that aren't pricks by being one.

Sunserrae #55 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:21

Major

• -Players-
  • 15961 battles

View PostBlackyBG, on May 30 2016 - 04:14, said:

More often the insults in chat come from some 46%WR baddie that rushes and dies early and then spends the rest of the match in chat raging at his team.

This is exactly why I keep my chat off.

There are no shortage of those players in the game, sure. However, most of the condescending remarks on the forums and in the game are from the neckbeards. Where new players trying to learn the game get insulted with STFU noob, potato, tomato, whatever the various remark to tell them to sod off.

Sunserrae #56 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:22

Major

• -Players-
  • 15961 battles

View PostGravtech, on May 30 2016 - 04:20, said:

Nice of you to distinguish yourself from the vast majority of greenies that aren't pricks by being one.

Thanks for proving my point neckbeard.

:trollface:

Ironclad73 #57 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:25

Major

• -Players-
  • 22850 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostAlliedTank102th, on May 29 2016 - 18:16, said:

I don't think your complaint has anything to do with good players vs bad. I see more bad players making racist comments than good. 99% of the time when a player starts ranting about how bad his team is, when I look the after game stats he has done very little towards the battle, he is really ranting because he is not being carried. 

I do find there is more of this at tier 9 - 10, which is why I rarely play in those tiers anymore, but there are a lot of tier  8 - 9 players  who are not that "good".

Just play the game if you enjoy it and learn to ignore the stuff that comes out of the rear of a male cow.

Edited by Ironclad73, May 30 2016 - 05:26.

Limewire___________THICC #58 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20290 battles

View PostColddawg, on May 29 2016 - 17:30, said:

XVM and underage players have caused the community to turn into something resembling the CoD community which is deemed one of the worst in the gaming industry.

There are good players out there who are willing to help if players are willing to listen.  During my live streams I work to explain why stuff happens to help people understand why certain actions are taken.

and your one of them 

Mudman24 #59 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:35

Major

• Players
  • 36574 battles
What is this nonsensical flame war about?

GS_G3K #60 Posted May 30 2016 - 05:47

Major

• Players
  • 23395 battles
  • [I_R_S] I_R_S

View PostMSgt_JHouston, on May 29 2016 - 19:53, said:

Most of them do not have jobs. They were picked on in school every day. Live with Mom and Dad at age 30. So while they play a game online  they can be the tough guy they never were or ever going to be.

This made me lol :popcorn:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users