Losing and winning should have a fix exp cap for being active.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ArcticTankHunter #1 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:01

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16638 battles
  • [OSU-V] OSU-V

Seriously 16 exp for losing is getting ridiculous especially at low tier arty.

Even winning when you fail to do damage(Valentine, too slow).

I say the losing a game should be around minimum 100 exp cap. Tier 2 arty is unbearable to play. Majority of the maps are not good for tier 2 arty.

Winning should be around 200 exp minimum for trying.  Least you get 400 exp on daily win instead of 100 exp on your daily.

I got that before, it is stupid. It is as much as a lost. You mind as will go AFK.

Those who go AFK should get nothing. As in not being active. Warthunder has this being active system so AFKers don't count towards events. World of Tank need this system.

Edited by ArcticTankHunter, May 30 2016 - 04:05.

_Silent #2 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:05

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 35524 battles
  • [GROOT] GROOT
Report them and they will lose the reward or get banned.  And free exp? if not than learn how to play it a bit better low tier you should be one shoting everything.

TLWiz #3 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 22072 battles
  • [DSSRT] DSSRT
Play better and you get more experience points. Win and you get more experience points.  It is a good system.  The low XP you got in your 10 battles playing the Lloyd GC is due to your very low performance. Just averaging 120 dmg per game gave me an avg of 277 base xp in that crapwagon.  The tier IV Birch Gun was much more fun for me and thankfully it doesn't take many games to tier up from tier 2.  Rewarding crap games is not a great motivator.

Edited by TLWiz, May 30 2016 - 04:18.

keeman4454 #4 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:28

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15897 battles
mm, no.

KaiserWilhelmShatner #5 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:38

Major

• Players
  • 16769 battles

GeorgePreddy #6 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:57

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles
or... STOP PLAYING ARTY !!!!!!!

ArcticTankHunter #7 Posted May 30 2016 - 04:57

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16638 battles
  • [OSU-V] OSU-V

View PostTLWiz, on May 30 2016 - 04:17, said:

Play better and you get more experience points. Win and you get more experience points.  It is a good system.  The low XP you got in your 10 battles playing the Lloyd GC is due to your very low performance. Just averaging 120 dmg per game gave me an avg of 277 base xp in that crapwagon.  The tier IV Birch Gun was much more fun for me and thankfully it doesn't take many games to tier up from tier 2.  Rewarding crap games is not a great motivator.

I like how people say stuff about tier 2. Seeing your stats were your crew stock?

Crew experience and lvl changes the whole gameplay. I'm a new player stuck with almost no creds. This is a major problem wargaming needs to look at.

Dogsoldier6 #8 Posted May 30 2016 - 16:07

Major

• Players
  • 61778 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostArcticTankHunter, on May 30 2016 - 04:57, said:

I like how people say stuff about tier 2. Seeing your stats were your crew stock?

Back when I was starting the game my crews were pretty much stock, and I had no complaints. Yea, and back then the MM was +/-5 and there were only three nations USA, Soviet, and German.

Crew experience and lvl changes the whole gameplay. I'm a new player stuck with almost no creds. This is a major problem wargaming needs to look at.

Actually there are four aspects to the game's vehicles, they are: Crew Experience, Equipment, Modules, and the variations in the tanks themselves.

Your 'almost no creds' isn't WoTs problem it is your problem. You are spending them almost as fast as you are making them, instead of thinking about how to get what I  want without breaking the bank. It is what I did when I first started playing the game and I have never had a credit balance problem. Even now I have over 100 active tanks in my garage, 12 of them are tier 10s, and I have over 21,000,000 credits. Learn to manage your credits instead of spending them as fast as you get them.

Crews are an important part of the game and I cannot stress enough the need to have extra slots in your barracks. Early on through tiers 1 to 4 it isn't going to really be much of an issue because most of your opponents are in the same boat as you. Yes I know there are people whom are seal clubbers and run around in the low tiers, but there aren't really that many of them. Further, it is very unlikely you are going to be keeping any of your low tier tanks anyways so having good crews in them and buying equipment for them (Outside a Camo Net and Binocs) is a waste of credits and time.

Do the following and your situation will improve.

1) Stop spending credits as soon as you get them.

2) Do not bother buying any equipment for your tier 1-3 tanks, except ONE set of Binocs and ONE set of Camo. (They can be moved for free to any tank)

3) Find one or two low tier tanks you do well in and use them to make credits for you to sock away.

4) I wouldn't bother with anything besides a med kit in low tier tanks. The low tier tanks do not have enough HP to make it worth having a Fire Ex or Repair kit.

5) Learn the tanks as you climb up the tiers, otherwise you will be road kill. This game has a very steep learning curve and the further up the tech  tree you go the steeper the learning curve gets.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users