Jump to content


New consumable....Tow Cables


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Kerrsplat #1 Posted May 30 2016 - 21:06

    Private

  • Players
  • 18922 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    03-19-2012

Since the physics are so good and people flip/get stuck every good tanker has tow cables or ropes on the back....

Add a new consumable to use them

Bonus XP for stopping to help a player - "Rescue under Fire" commendation

Adds another dimension to the game play

 

You know you want them.

 

 



Kamahl1234 #2 Posted May 30 2016 - 21:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 18395 battles
  • 10,078
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

Feature. Not consumable. I don't want to waste a slot on a thing I'll very rarely use.

 

Though as of late I haven't seen too many flipped tanks either. 



Guest_Heldar_* #3 Posted May 30 2016 - 21:11

  • Guest
Nope.   If someone is either dumb enough, or not paying enough attention to roll over like a fool, they need to stay rolled over and eat the bad game.

731Houston #4 Posted May 30 2016 - 21:16

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8218 battles
  • 161
  • [HARMD] HARMD
  • Member since:
    11-04-2015
If you want stupid tow cables, play war thunder.

_Silent #5 Posted May 30 2016 - 21:17

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 35524 battles
  • 493
  • [GROOT] GROOT
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
yeah i wouldn't give up a repair kit for that

ClydeCooper421 #6 Posted May 30 2016 - 21:24

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14758 battles
  • 2,966
  • [NIC0] NIC0
  • Member since:
    05-18-2015

View PostKamahl1234, on May 30 2016 - 21:09, said:

Feature. Not consumable. I don't want to waste a slot on a thing I'll very rarely use.

 

Though as of late I haven't seen too many flipped tanks either. 

This. 

View PostHeldar, on May 30 2016 - 21:11, said:

Nope.   If someone is either dumb enough, or not paying enough attention to roll over like a fool, they need to stay rolled over and eat the bad game.

One time in my 12t a teammate bumped into a rock while driving and I ended up on my side...It's not always the driver. 

 

View PostMSgt_JHouston, on May 30 2016 - 21:16, said:

If you want stupid tow cables, play war thunder.

Sometimes certain game mechanics just go together. For instance, planes and AA guns (e.g. WT, WoWS). In this case, the physics mechanic which lets you roll your tank just kinda goes with 'stupid' tow cables. 



65Camino #7 Posted May 30 2016 - 21:31

    Captain

  • Players
  • 34946 battles
  • 1,280
  • [2CMBG] 2CMBG
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View Post_Silent, on May 30 2016 - 20:17, said:

yeah i wouldn't give up a repair kit for that

 

or a first aid kit or fire extinguisher. I too have noticed flipping over less and less. :P

Panzerkind #8 Posted May 30 2016 - 21:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 35427 battles
  • 2,128
  • [200IQ] 200IQ
  • Member since:
    01-16-2012
Flipping doesn't happen nearly enough to warrant something like this. Also, you can tip people back over easily by just pushing them. Historically, tow cables were used if tanks broke down or got stuck in mud or marsh.

ClydeCooper421 #9 Posted May 30 2016 - 22:28

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14758 battles
  • 2,966
  • [NIC0] NIC0
  • Member since:
    05-18-2015

View PostPanzerkind, on May 30 2016 - 21:41, said:

Flipping doesn't happen nearly enough to warrant something like this. Also, you can tip people back over easily by just pushing them. Historically, tow cables were used if tanks broke down or got stuck in mud or marsh.

 

This game doesn't care about "Historically."




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users