War Gaming: My suggestion is quite simple, read it, if you can.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

HOTA_CHATON #1 Posted May 31 2016 - 00:29

Major

• Players
  • 13413 battles

I thought I would get on, each day of the holiday, and just enjoy myself: win, loose, or draw.  However, it was not to be, no matter what I did.  I don't even blame the so called "Week-End-Warriors", the so called "Special Event Saboteurs", or even the "Holiday Hokies" that usually clog, gum, and just generally screw these special events up.  I blame War Gaming Inc for all the bad lag and unplayability we are now being subjected to.  All this lag/ping that rockets to the unreadable scale, are just plain sickening and totally uncalled for.  The other 2 major competitors, in this genre, are not having this issue and we need to ask why.

The answer is obviously simple: They need to plan ahead and allow for all the necessary band width that will be needed even if they have to crank up more servers.  Not War Gaming though, they are going to cheapen this great game even more than they already have.

I am so glad that I am no longer running a premium account as I would be bombarding support for a credit of time wasted on this event as other players should be doing right now.  

My hope is that you will simply read this and fix the issue.  It is not meant to be disrespectful but informational, if you will.  This is a great game but allowing this to go on like this is certainly now helping your customers a single bit, here on the NA Server.  

Rick0_shay #2 Posted May 31 2016 - 00:31

Captain

• -Players-
  • 49 battles

I dont have problems with server load. Maybe trade in the toaster? 

The other games do not have any issue because they seem not to have many players. Hard to strain the servers. But as I said before I notice no lag increase during these weekend events.

_Silent #3 Posted May 31 2016 - 00:35

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 35524 battles
  • [GROOT] GROOT
I ran mods and had crazy spikes. I went vanilla now 100-120 fps and 10-20 ping

Edited by _Silent, May 31 2016 - 00:35.

Kamahl1234 #4 Posted May 31 2016 - 00:35

Major

• Players
  • 18395 battles

View PostRick0_shay, on May 30 2016 - 23:31, said:

I dont have problems with server load. Maybe trade in the toaster? 

The other games do not have any issue because they seem not to have many players. Hard to strain the servers. But as I said before I notice no lag increase during these weekend events.

Same here. No issues all weekend. Steady 23-35ms like always. 

Some people just like to think that North America has this magical internet that doesn't have major infrastructure issues. There is a reason that many many people have internet too slow to load youtube videos at the lowest quality settings (and play them at the same time without buffering). And that's 500kbps, IIRC. 

HOTA_CHATON #5 Posted May 31 2016 - 00:38

Major

• Players
  • 13413 battles

View PostRick0_shay, on May 30 2016 - 17:31, said:

I see your quite the :hiding:.   Besides, the toaster I own will out toast yours any day of the week and 2X on Sunday.  I am currently getting 116 FPS on maxed out HD Graphics Settings so it isn't my toaster.  But have fun.

I run a couple of mods but it is definitely the server.  Doesn't matter who does or doesn't believe me.  I just post the truth, you don't like it, that's your problem, not mine.  Those that know me and have been around a while will tell you the same.

Edited by HOTA_CHATON, May 31 2016 - 00:40.

Rick0_shay #6 Posted May 31 2016 - 00:42

Captain

• -Players-
  • 49 battles

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on May 31 2016 - 00:38, said:

I see your quite the :hiding:.   Besides, the toaster I own will out toast yours any day of the week and 2X on Sunday.  I am currently getting 116 FPS on maxed out HD Graphics Settings so it isn't my toaster.  But have fun.

I run a couple of mods but it is definitely the server.  Doesn't matter who does or doesn't believe me.  I just post the truth, you don't like it, that's your problem, not mine.  Those that know me and have been around a while will tell you the same.

Hota anyone who knows you over the years knows you dont post the truth very often. Your reputation as a poster did not change just because you went away for a bit.

If it is the server why am I not having this issue? Why are others NOT having the issue? The problem lies between you and the WG server, somewhere between the two is your hang up. 

HOTA_CHATON #7 Posted May 31 2016 - 01:06

Major

• Players
  • 13413 battles

View PostRick0_shay, on May 30 2016 - 17:42, said:

Hota anyone who knows you over the years knows you dont post the truth very often. Your reputation as a poster did not change just because you went away for a bit.

If it is the server why am I not having this issue? Why are others NOT having the issue? The problem lies between you and the WG server, somewhere between the two is your hang up. 

Oh so I am a liar?  Nice to know since you are one also.  I have always posted the truth, people like you just don't want to hear it so go troll somewhere else if you don't want to wake up.  Most likely you live much closer to the actual serve than I do or since I lie so much, maybe I'm not even using the server?  Lets not think about these types of issues just because you claim to not be having trouble.  I will correct you on this also:  Anyone who knows me also knows that I don't back down from anyone on here.  I don't just accept the smug pablum answers you do because they are usually not the truth but it's nice that you have to hide behind a re-roll account.  Must be afraid of who you were and your former reputation.  Me, I wear it and don't care what you think.

Now on the to the meat of this.  I uninstalled my OMC Mod-Pack and the performance was just the same or worse so that's not the answer.  I have already stated the answer.  Have a nice day 

Rick0_shay #8 Posted May 31 2016 - 01:19

Captain

• -Players-
  • 49 battles

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on May 31 2016 - 01:06, said:

Oh so I am a liar?  Nice to know since you are one also.  I have always posted the truth, people like you just don't want to hear it so go troll somewhere else if you don't want to wake up.  Most likely you live much closer to the actual serve than I do or since I lie so much, maybe I'm not even using the server?  Lets not think about these types of issues just because you claim to not be having trouble.  I will correct you on this also:  Anyone who knows me also knows that I don't back down from anyone on here.  I don't just accept the smug pablum answers you do because they are usually not the truth but it's nice that you have to hide behind a re-roll account.  Must be afraid of who you were and your former reputation.  Me, I wear it and don't care what you think.

Now on the to the meat of this.  I uninstalled my OMC Mod-Pack and the performance was just the same or worse so that's not the answer.  I have already stated the answer.  Have a nice day 

You seem quite angry over this. Settle down Francis. 

Wow you dont back down on the internet? My god I am shocked by what a tough guy you must be. I should probably give up now before your internet awesomeness kills me.

It must be the server only hurting your lag. WG is trying to keep you from becoming purple. By the way I was not calling you a liar, I said the problem lies between you and the WG server. You do know what the word lies means dont you?

Edited by Rick0_shay, May 31 2016 - 01:20.

Clearly_ #9 Posted May 31 2016 - 20:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 22671 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP
what war gaming should do is not give a crapbecause in any free to play game like wot there will be [edited]that because they cant deal with a tank or dont know how to deal with something the game is broken or a tank is op they should learn to deal with it if you got low fps upgrade your graphic card from a slice of bread and stop playing on a toaster and if you go high ping stop using McDonald  free wifi and buy better internet plan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users