Jump to content


Returning player ..... Already wants to leave

unbalanced mods game breaking mods

  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

GuanacoMaTe #41 Posted Jun 02 2016 - 20:32

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 40754 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    04-18-2016
When I started to play this game I thought was honest game and I decide to buy tanks and spent some money but after 1 month and half playing I realize that I made mistake spending money when there is a lot of cheaters so I decide no to spent more money I know they dont care so I just going to enjoy playing free and dont care anymore about cheaters.

RunninKurt #42 Posted Jun 02 2016 - 20:34

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19642 battles
  • 1,872
  • [POSHY] POSHY
  • Member since:
    01-07-2012

View PostGuanacoMaTe, on Jun 02 2016 - 13:32, said:

When I started to play this game I thought was honest game and I decide to buy tanks and spent some money but after 1 month and half playing I realize that I made mistake spending money when there is a lot of cheaters so I decide no to spent more money I know they dont care so I just going to enjoy playing free and dont care anymore about cheaters.

 

Look, Guacamole... people arent cheating. You likely do not have enough of an understanding of game mechanics. Vision/Camo can be abused to the point that you think someone MUST be cheating, but no. It's not the case.

 

Now bots... that's a whole nother can of worms!



GuanacoMaTe #43 Posted Jun 02 2016 - 21:23

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 40754 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    04-18-2016

View PostRunninKurt, on Jun 02 2016 - 20:34, said:

 

Look, Guacamole... people arent cheating. You likely do not have enough of an understanding of game mechanics. Vision/Camo can be abused to the point that you think someone MUST be cheating, but no. It's not the case.

 

Now bots... that's a whole nother can of worms!

 

first is not guacamole you need back to school and learn how to respect  second when a player uses iligal mods to take advantage on another player thats cheat  son dont tell me there is no cheaters in this game like i said no more spending money and playing for free and I dont care the rest  just gave my opinion thats it



Rangestalker #44 Posted Jun 02 2016 - 22:15

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 6580 battles
  • 78
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

I just started dabbling in tanks again.

When I previously played I took this game too serious and it burnt me out.

Now I log on play a few matches and who cares if I win or lose. Just having fun now.

It's a game if you don't enjoy it then why bother? JMO



GuanacoMaTe #45 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 00:08

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 40754 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    04-18-2016

View PostRangestalker, on Jun 02 2016 - 22:15, said:

I just started dabbling in tanks again.

When I previously played I took this game too serious and it burnt me out.

Now I log on play a few matches and who cares if I win or lose. Just having fun now.

It's a game if you don't enjoy it then why bother? JMO

 

that is exactly what I am doing :) have nice day 

Korb3n_Dallas #46 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 00:13

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23108 battles
  • 1,264
  • Member since:
    07-26-2013

View PostGuanacoMaTe, on Jun 02 2016 - 14:23, said:

 

first is not guacamole you need back to school and learn how to respect  second when a player uses iligal mods to take advantage on another player thats cheat  son dont tell me there is no cheaters in this game like i said no more spending money and playing for free and I dont care the rest  just gave my opinion thats it

 

Respect is earned, not given. He doesn't owe you any respect. With a 45% win rate it is not only highly probable, it is an absolute that there is a lot to this game you do not understand yet.

GuanacoMaTe #47 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 00:50

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 40754 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    04-18-2016

View PostKorb3n_Dallas, on Jun 03 2016 - 00:13, said:

 

Respect is earned, not given. He doesn't owe you any respect. With a 45% win rate it is not only highly probable, it is an absolute that there is a lot to this game you do not understand yet.

 

I am no asking respect for the game . I asking respect and call me as my nick no other names got it ? by the way no because you guys have been playing a lot and have high rating that doesnt mean that you are honest who know how many time you been using iligal mods other ways prove me wrong 

782GearUSMC #48 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 01:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 29464 battles
  • 3,718
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013

Block Quote

I am no asking respect for the game . I asking respect and call me as my nick no other names got it ?

 

Let it go! You are arguing with juveniles or adults with a juvenile brain.



Korb3n_Dallas #49 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 02:02

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23108 battles
  • 1,264
  • Member since:
    07-26-2013

View PostGuanacoMaTe, on Jun 02 2016 - 17:50, said:

 

I am no asking respect for the game . I asking respect and call me as my nick no other names got it ? by the way no because you guys have been playing a lot and have high rating that doesnt mean that you are honest who know how many time you been using iligal mods other ways prove me wrong 

 

I have never used an illegal mod. You can head over to my youtube channel and watch some of my matches. I just posted a 7K damage game that you can clearly see was played with a vanilla client. Cheating in the game is no where near as rampant as you make it out to be.

Ironclad73 #50 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 02:25

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 24278 battles
  • 3,692
  • [DHO6] DHO6
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

View PostBakuretsa, on Jun 01 2016 - 20:09, said:

 

Not trolling OR Clueless . Seriously i know people are die hard blind fans of this game . But try to keep things a little mature .....it's bad enough that summers out with kids  in tanks enough already . And 1200 battles is enough to grab a general knowledge of what you like or don't like in a game . And frankly speaking tiers are irrelevant in all of this due to the sheer number or smuf accounts and alt accounts . And as i stated before in the original post i , am , a, RETURNING PLAYER . How can you even know the effort I am or am NOT putting into the game . And please dont say stats because once again i am a returning player . 

 

1200 battles is NOT enough to really know the game well, I've seen players with over 6K not understand the basic fundamentals of this game as there is so much to learn about how things work, how each tank performs best, best use of the equipment, how spotting and not being spotted work, where to shoot tanks, etc. etc. 

 

When you think you know it all is when you quit learning and stop getting better. I still find out new things I didn't realize and like life, never plan to stop learning.

Complaining about the way the game works instead of learning how to overcome those things as best as you can isn't going to make the game fun for you.

If you don't enjoy the game it may not be for you.

 

As for illegal mods, I don't think they are as prevalent as you might think.



Nehalim #51 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 11:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 36651 battles
  • 5,124
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013

View PostBakuretsa, on May 31 2016 - 05:13, said:

I don't know how to really start this but here goes . I played this game a long long time ago ...and recently returned to see what really has changed .

The game looks amazing , sounds amazing .

That's all that has changed other than new maps and tanks of course .

 

The game still suffers from terrible game mechanics and terrible RNG.

Shots that should bounce due to angling won't .

Shots that should pen due to severe gun penetration won't.

I know it is RNG but its a little extreme to the point where all logic is lost.

Match maker is really really bad atm ......honestly I would rather wait 5 minutes and get into a good match . Than wait 24 seconds and get into terrible matches over and over and over all day .

 

Then the deal breaker ......mods .

I am sorry they break the game in my opinion . While some give arty a unfair advantage in aiming . Others let players single out other players because of their scores and track records. Or even ridiculed because stats are not on par.

I've even seen videos where mods allow for tracking a target that is no longer even spotted anymore allowing 3-4 seconds for a blind shot . Granted some of these are illegal mods , but allowing any mods in general just allows more wiggle room for these illegal mods to slip in.

 

 

It's just not fun anymore ...... sitting on the fence atm .  :sceptic:

 

1000 games in 30 years

 

everybody cares what you do. you are the single most important player in this game. your contribution to this game is unparalled


 


 



DiePanzerGeist #52 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 15:08

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 7211 battles
  • 5,494
  • [DHO6] DHO6
  • Member since:
    04-28-2014

View PostGuanacoMaTe, on Jun 02 2016 - 15:23, said:

 

first is not guacamole you need back to school and learn how to respect  second when a player uses iligal mods to take advantage on another player thats cheat  son dont tell me there is no cheaters in this game like i said no more spending money and playing for free and I dont care the rest  just gave my opinion thats it

 

View PostGuanacoMaTe, on Jun 02 2016 - 18:50, said:

 

I am no asking respect for the game . I asking respect and call me as my nick no other names got it ? by the way no because you guys have been playing a lot and have high rating that doesnt mean that you are honest who know how many time you been using iligal mods other ways prove me wrong 

 

This is the forums, no one owes you anything especially when...

 


Edited by DiePanzerGeist, Jun 03 2016 - 15:09.


ODAAT_chatbanned #53 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 15:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 71684 battles
  • 6,845
  • [_WOO_] _WOO_
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011

View Post_Silent, on May 30 2016 - 23:33, said:

So you shoot what 1000 rounds a day maybe, and 5 or 6 don't behave as expected... Just saying

Mods well deal with it.

MM isn't that bad. I have only seen 5 instances where it is outright unacceptable the rest may seem unfair because everyone is saying it but you have to remember 50% of players aren't good and any challenge feels unfair to them.

 

5-6?  I don't know what game your playing but I need to be getting the RNG that you are getting.  

NeatoMan #54 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 15:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 29421 battles
  • 21,859
  • [ROXY] ROXY
  • Member since:
    06-28-2011

View PostBakuretsa, on May 31 2016 - 00:13, said:

I am sorry they break the game in my opinion . While some give arty a unfair advantage in aiming . Others let players single out other players because of their scores and track records. Or even ridiculed because stats are not on par.

Players typically don't get singled out for their stats.  It's when players say/do something stupid, and worse yet try to defend it.  The problem is bad players tend to do that more often, so they hear it more often.



Preddy_ #55 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 15:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 9815 battles
  • 4,244
  • [T-F-Z] T-F-Z
  • Member since:
    06-28-2013

1200 battles, can't handle mechanics due to little understanding of them, blames mm & rng for lack of fun or success... heard this crap before.

 

Come back when you can accept personal responsibility for your results.



mattwong #56 Posted Jun 03 2016 - 16:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 30470 battles
  • 17,331
  • Member since:
    03-03-2012

View PostNeatoMan, on Jun 03 2016 - 09:25, said:

Players typically don't get singled out for their stats.  It's when players say/do something stupid, and worse yet try to defend it.  The problem is bad players tend to do that more often, so they hear it more often.

 

Exactly.  I'm tired of seeing bad-stat players complain that they're attacked for their stats alone.  There are bad-stat players in almost every game, and in mid-tiers they usually make up more than half of both teams.  It's when bad-stat players behave badly that they get called out for their stats.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users