Matchmaking Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CaptainDwindleton #1 Posted Jun 04 2016 - 04:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1552 battles

Are you as tired of being at the bottom of the food chain as I am? I may have a suggestion for this.

I think it would be nice to add a feature to the game where if you've been at the bottom tier for more than 5 or so games in a row the matchmaking would TRY to find a game for you where you can be top tier. This way, players won't have to endure a spree of tier X matches in their tier VII or VIII tanks.

I think that this would help (especially new players) a lot with reducing anger towards the matchmaking system, and occasionally help players grind up their tech tree. What do you think?

heavymetal1967 #2 Posted Jun 04 2016 - 04:57

Major

• Players
  • 73452 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
If you're seeing tens in a seven you're either failtooning or running scouts.  And if it's failtooning that's on you.  And if you're running tier seven scouts, don't hold your breath waiting to be top tier.  As for bottom tier in general we all get tossed into the same MM queues.  You have to take the bitter with the sweet.

SteelCandy #3 Posted Jun 04 2016 - 05:33

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 26041 battles
  • [MCATS] MCATS
I almost never complained about MM but June 4th it was horrid.  EVERY battle was a mismatch.  One team with 4 or 5 bottom tier with the other team having 1, One team having 8 heavies in the top 2 tiers the other 1 in the mid tier.  The one mod I can use and still have any type of sound is the Hitpoint bar, every battle one team had 10% or more HPs than the other.  It seems much worse now than it was just 2 weeks ago.

Fitz506 #4 Posted Jun 04 2016 - 16:47

Major

• Players
  • 42884 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostCaptainDwindleton, on Jun 03 2016 - 23:53, said:

Are you as tired of being at the bottom of the food chain as I am? I may have a suggestion for this.

I think it would be nice to add a feature to the game where if you've been at the bottom tier for more than 5 or so games in a row the matchmaking would TRY to find a game for you where you can be top tier. This way, players won't have to endure a spree of tier X matches in their tier VII or VIII tanks.

I think that this would help (especially new players) a lot with reducing anger towards the matchmaking system, and occasionally help players grind up their tech tree. What do you think?

Your highest tier tank is the tiger and it will never see tier 10 matches unless you fail platoon with someone higher tier or in a scout tank.

CaptainDwindleton #5 Posted Jun 04 2016 - 18:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1552 battles

View PostFitz506, on Jun 04 2016 - 16:47, said:

Your highest tier tank is the tiger and it will never see tier 10 matches unless you fail platoon with someone higher tier or in a scout tank.

I'm sorry I have an Xbox account as well (up to tier X). But I think that it wouldn't be a bad addition to the game, since it can't cause any rage, and can reduce the anger towards matchmaking.

Edited by CaptainDwindleton, Jun 04 2016 - 18:46.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users