Custom Tank models for gold

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cejik #1 Posted Jun 05 2016 - 06:39

Private

• Players
  • 13996 battles

Not sure if others have made this suggestion, I tried searching but I always get nothing coming up from search.

Wargaming can make custom tank models and sell them for gold.

For example The Tiger 2, each tank would have its own special tank model, would have a factory new model, and hardened battle model that would have dings and battle damage, a desert model that has clumps of sand, or a forest model that has brush and dirt on tank.  Other models could have no logs for Russian tanks or additional tracks, tool boxes, etc.  This would give takes a more unique feel instead of just the exterior paint and decals.

Another possible way to make tanks unique, add new exterior paint, for example, pin up models, flames, I have seen many great tank skins from players, my favorite are the pin up models or the anime girls.  Wargaming could add this for gold.  Maybe even do a special were it promotes a popular anime or movie.

CaliburnsVirtue #2 Posted Jun 05 2016 - 06:48

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37012 battles
  • [WOAH7] WOAH7
so you want a csgo skins market for tanks?

landedkiller #3 Posted Jun 05 2016 - 06:50

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8569 battles
sorry this would encourage gambling and it is not a good idea to fill the game with cs goers because then wg gets more greedy and cares less about the game. just no

Cejik #4 Posted Jun 05 2016 - 06:52

Private

• Players
  • 13996 battles

Not sure what csgo is, but I would like to see tanks have models that are not exactly the same, another example I can think of is an E100 with one side that has been scratch up pretty badly, looks like it has pieces of metal plates welded to that side.  Just something to not look like every other tank.

killswitch95 #5 Posted Jun 05 2016 - 07:03

Major

• Players
  • 38774 battles
  • [K0HAI] K0HAI

View PostCejik, on Jun 05 2016 - 00:39, said:

Useless [edited]

Useless [edited]

Useless [edited]

Useless [edited]

Maybe even do a special were it promotes a popular anime [Cut out for [edited]]

You give me Girls und Panzer tanks in World of Tanks (PC VERSION NOT BLITZ) and I am completely and utterly yours WG... make it happen...

landedkiller #6 Posted Jun 05 2016 - 07:04

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8569 battles

View PostCejik, on Jun 05 2016 - 06:52, said:

Not sure what csgo is, but I would like to see tanks have models that are not exactly the same, another example I can think of is an E100 with one side that has been scratch up pretty badly, looks like it has pieces of metal plates welded to that side.  Just something to not look like every other tank.

i am sure they will do this in the future as a reward for a mission without costing gold csgo is counter strike global offensive a first person shooter game with a massive gambling problem the last thing we need is that here. yes i know all about premium rounds and premium tanks and premium accounts this doesn't compare with the huge problem that csgo has. my solution mastery missions with tank skins as rewards no gold cost as enough things cost gold already

ImApollo #7 Posted Jun 05 2016 - 07:28

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8899 battles
  • [PIXL-] PIXL-
Csgo already got invaded by Cod players... The last thing we need is WoT to be flooded with Csgo/Cod players sorry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users