NEW GAMEMODE : Singleplayer Sandbox

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PerfectTank #1 Posted Jun 19 2016 - 21:58

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4798 battles
  • [5_6_7] 5_6_7

This would be a single player game mode that you get to customize (to a point), so, before I go any further, I must mention that you can only play this 2-3 times per day.

Choose your teams feature

you would get to choose which tanks will be on your team and the enemy team, and also choose the size of each team.

Click on a team slot (20 for each team) and select which tank you want them to be in (you will have nations, tiers, types and Stock or elite filters). All players will be bots, unless you decide to invite your friends.

You CAN platoon in this game mode, even though it is supposed to be single player. just enter a single player sandbox game when everyone is ready.

If a team slot is empty when you start, the game will ignore the team slot, so you CAN do a 3v5, for example.

Invent-a-tank feature.

you will be able to create tanks that are reserved ONLY for this gamemode, which really shouldn't matter, because you are only playing with bots and sometimes friends.

you get to set these statistics for your custom tank-

Tier

Type

Nation

Battle tier

HP

Weight

Load limit

Crew (so you could have a tank with 30 commanders)

Engine power

Speed limit

Hull traverse

Pivot (yes or no) (what is a pivot?)

Hull armor

Turret armor

Shell types

Damage

Penetration

ROF

Accuracy

Aim time

Turret Traverse

Gun arc

Elevation arc

Ammo capacity

Chance of fire

View range

Signal range

Once you create a tank, it will appear as one of the options when selecting the bot teams (so I could do 20 T30 HTCs vs. 20 T30 HTCs), or give a copy to clanmates.

If you have one that you don't want, you can sell it like a normal tank.

Finally, you can select the appearance of your custom tank by choosing four things from existing tanks-

Hull

Turret

Gun

Tracks

So basically you could have a TOG hull with an FT turret, T92 gun, and M2light tracks.

Yes, I know their might be a few comments about realism, but maybe we could limit it to once a day-after all, tanks never played soccer in real life.

Overall, please give ways to improve this.

Huey_Long #2 Posted Jun 19 2016 - 22:01

Major

• Players
  • 24620 battles

W-What...?

No. 

Absolutely not. 

This is without a doubt a horrible, horrible idea. 

DreBaeUwU_TaigaBestGirl #3 Posted Jun 19 2016 - 22:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16867 battles
  • [STRNG] STRNG

View PostPerfectTank, on Jun 19 2016 - 20:58, said:

This would be a single player game mode that you get to customize (to a point), so, before I go any further, I must mention that you can only play this 2-3 times per day.

Choose your teams feature

you would get to choose which tanks will be on your team and the enemy team, and also choose the size of each team.

Click on a team slot (20 for each team) and select which tank you want them to be in (you will have nations, tiers, types and Stock or elite filters). All players will be bots, unless you decide to invite your friends.

You CAN platoon in this game mode, even though it is supposed to be single player. just enter a single player sandbox game when everyone is ready.

If a team slot is empty when you start, the game will ignore the team slot, so you CAN do a 3v5, for example.

Invent-a-tank feature.

you will be able to create tanks that are reserved ONLY for this gamemode, which really shouldn't matter, because you are only playing with bots and sometimes friends.

you get to set these statistics for your custom tank-

Tier

Type

Nation

Battle tier

HP

Weight

Load limit

Crew (so you could have a tank with 30 commanders)

Engine power

Speed limit

Hull traverse

Pivot (yes or no) (what is a pivot?)

Hull armor

Turret armor

Shell types

Damage

Penetration

ROF

Accuracy

Aim time

Turret Traverse

Gun arc

Elevation arc

Ammo capacity

Chance of fire

View range

Signal range

Once you create a tank, it will appear as one of the options when selecting the bot teams (so I could do 20 T30 HTCs vs. 20 T30 HTCs), or give a copy to clanmates.

If you have one that you don't want, you can sell it like a normal tank.

Finally, you can select the appearance of your custom tank by choosing four things from existing tanks-

Hull

Turret

Gun

Tracks

So basically you could have a TOG hull with an FT turret, T92 gun, and M2light tracks.

Yes, I know their might be a few comments about realism, but maybe we could limit it to once a day-after all, tanks never played soccer in real life.

Overall, please give ways to improve this.

why though? 

the game mode sounds complex and time consuming to build, out of place in a competitive multiplayer game, and despite all the work that would go into it, you would like to limit people's use of it... there doesn't seem to be a redeeming feature, other than the fact that people who don't feel like working for a vehicle in order to play it will be able to just make one.

val2 #4 Posted Jun 19 2016 - 22:14

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26080 battles
  • [ANVIL] ANVIL
would be interesting to have a customized match with your own vehicle.

ArmorStorm #5 Posted Jun 19 2016 - 22:17

Major

• Players
  • 37711 battles
  • [F__R] F__R
Thoughts on how to improve THAT idea?  Trash it, burn the evidence and deny it ever occurred to you upon pain of death.  You may have to kill anyone who has seen this thread as well.  I'm willing to consider that option if it would prevent the spread of this kind of nonsense.

Buttknuckle #6 Posted Jun 19 2016 - 22:51

Major

• Players
  • 52738 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

View PostLaceylace, on Jun 19 2016 - 21:01, said:

W-What...?

No. 

Absolutely not. 

This is without a doubt a horrible, horrible idea. 

​^
This.

lordpelvis #7 Posted Jun 19 2016 - 23:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 42396 battles
  • [SMAX] SMAX
Why do I even read this crap. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users