Jump to content


Can there be a tier 8 premium arty for sale?


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Violet_ #1 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 21:54

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 29 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-15-2015

Id like to get one to train my future artillery crew

If you arent going to sell a tier 8 premium why dont they give out a tier 10 arty for clan wars 


Edited by Violet_, Jun 20 2016 - 22:01.


lBloodRage #2 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 21:56

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 14369 battles
  • 597
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013
No...God No...

Violet_ #3 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 21:57

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 29 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-15-2015
why

Captain_Rex33 #4 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 21:58

    Major

  • Players
  • 22747 battles
  • 5,115
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011
NEVER

Strike_Witch_Tomoko #5 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 21:58

    Major

  • Players
  • 15574 battles
  • 12,327
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostViolet_, on Jun 20 2016 - 13:54, said:

Id like to get one to train my future artillery crew

 

sing with me

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Violet_ #6 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 21:59

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 29 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-15-2015
If they arent going to sell a tier 8 premium why dont they give out a tier 10 arty for clan wars

el_mucho_dingdong #7 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 21:59

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23347 battles
  • 1,635
  • [NCA] NCA
  • Member since:
    11-01-2012
I would like for there to be one, but I doubt it will ever happen.

saru_richard #8 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:01

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 23524 battles
  • 2,174
  • [NA-CL] NA-CL
  • Member since:
    08-19-2015
never going to happen in a million years considering the community really really hates arty

Violet_ #9 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:04

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 29 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-15-2015

View Postel_mucho_dingdong, on Jun 20 2016 - 21:59, said:

I would like for there to be one, but I doubt it will ever happen.

 

yea there isnt even ONE!

 



Wirbelfeld #10 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:05

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20346 battles
  • 1,092
  • [R-7] R-7
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

https://www.youtube....h?v=JdKI1wj-JpI

HELL NAH TO THE NAH NAH NAH



Wirbelfeld #11 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:06

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20346 battles
  • 1,092
  • [R-7] R-7
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

View PostViolet_, on Jun 20 2016 - 21:04, said:

 

yea there isnt even ONE!

 

 

There shouldnt be one.

Wirbelfeld #12 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:06

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20346 battles
  • 1,092
  • [R-7] R-7
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

View PostViolet_, on Jun 20 2016 - 20:59, said:

If they arent going to sell a tier 8 premium why dont they give out a tier 10 arty for clan wars

 

Because there are already too many arty. Arty is a completely broken mechanic which shouldnt be bought by tomato wallet warriors

And why do you have more forum posts than battles?


Edited by Wirbelfeld, Jun 20 2016 - 22:07.


Violet_ #13 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:08

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 29 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-15-2015

View PostWirbelfeld, on Jun 20 2016 - 22:06, said:

Because there are already too many arty. Arty is a completely broken mechanic which shouldnt be bought by tomato wallet warriors

And why do you have more forum posts than battles?

Feel free to show me proof of your opinion, IE statistics

Otherwise your opinion is just an opinion



_Spud #14 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 28713 battles
  • 3,423
  • [_D_] _D_
  • Member since:
    04-09-2011
Yeah sure with 90.90 acc. and 80 aim time with a 50mm gun? yes.

Wirbelfeld #15 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:15

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20346 battles
  • 1,092
  • [R-7] R-7
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

View PostViolet_, on Jun 20 2016 - 21:08, said:

Feel free to show me proof of your opinion, IE statistics

Otherwise your opinion is just an opinion

 

What statistics do you need? Arty is a completely broken mechanic that can one shot tanks 10000 meters away without ever exposing themselves. It takes no skill to play and it either deletes you from the game or it misses and deletes you three minutes later when it reloads. My opinion may be an opinion but its an opinion shared by any half decent good player in the entire game including every well known streamer, youtuber, or any prominent member of the WoT community. With such a universally shared opinion, there must be something fundamentally wrong with the class.

 

Also, you didnt answer my question, why do you have more forum posts than battles? Your opinion isnt valid until you play a few more battles.



Violet_ #16 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:19

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 29 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-15-2015

View PostWirbelfeld, on Jun 20 2016 - 22:15, said:

 

What statistics do you need? Arty is a completely broken mechanic that can one shot tanks 10000 meters away without ever exposing themselves. It takes no skill to play and it either deletes you from the game or it misses and deletes you three minutes later when it reloads. My opinion may be an opinion but its an opinion shared by any half decent good player in the entire game including every well known streamer, youtuber, or any prominent member of the WoT community. With such a universally shared opinion, there must be something fundamentally wrong with the class.

 

Also, you didnt answer my question, why do you have more forum posts than battles? Your opinion isnt valid until you play a few more battles.

An actual statistic that proves your opinion

You can keep pretending your opinion is a fact, but to everyone else it will remain an opinion until you back it up with facts (statistics)

 

Just because the top 1% has an opinion doesnt mean its a fact for the other 99% of players.

if so many people have had the same opinion for sooo long, surely someone has figured out a way to prove it if theyre correct



Noivy #17 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:23

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31455 battles
  • 1,372
  • Member since:
    09-11-2011

The existence of the french premium arty pisses me off. the thought of there being a tier 8 premium arty?

 



Wirbelfeld #18 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:23

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20346 battles
  • 1,092
  • [R-7] R-7
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

View PostViolet_, on Jun 20 2016 - 21:19, said:

An actual statistic that proves your opinion

You can keep pretending your opinion is a fact, but to everyone else it will remain an opinion until you back it up with facts (statistics)

 

Just because the top 1% has an opinion doesnt mean its a fact for the other 99% of players.

if so many people have had the same opinion for sooo long, surely someone has figured out a way to prove it if theyre correct

What kind of statistic are you looking for? If arty is so perfect, why are wargaming trying to fix it at the moment on the sandbox server? I cant say what they are doing on the sandbox because of NDA but I can tell you they are changing it. You have no statistics to back up your opinion, but what more, you have no one to back up your opinion. You have more forum posts than you have battles, so you are not entitled to your own opinion when you havent even experienced playing arty or playing against high tier arty. I dont need numbers to back up my logic, I only need personal experiences and facts.



Violet_ #19 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:25

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 29 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-15-2015

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+statistic+

 



fr0stbyt #20 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 22:30

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 39109 battles
  • 407
  • Member since:
    03-11-2011

View PostViolet_, on Jun 20 2016 - 14:54, said:

Id like to get one to train my future artillery crew

If you arent going to sell a tier 8 premium why dont they give out a tier 10 arty for clan wars 

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users