Type 59 needs rebalancing

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Steamboat_Willy_Sr #21 Posted Jun 21 2016 - 08:33

Major

• Players
  • 41608 battles
  • [FTRP] FTRP
When these things were first released, everyone was buying them, they roamed the battles in packs, and got to bully tier 5's.  It's been nerfed directly and indirectly over the years, still fun, still has pref MM, still earns a ton of credits, but it's certainly not OP, at least not like it used to be.

Mischievous_Emperor #22 Posted Jun 21 2016 - 08:36

Major

• Players
  • 27324 battles
  • [I_R_S] I_R_S
Pretty sure OP needs to get good at the game before complaining about penning a medium tank.

TheeeMaster #23 Posted Jun 21 2016 - 09:09

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43785 battles

When playing in a autoloader, every shot you need to make it count, so here is a tip.

When you see a T59 coming coming at you, track him first shot, then 3 other shots are into his drive wheel doing damage and perma tracking him.

As you should know in any autoloader, it's extremely important to make sure every shot pen especially if someone is charging at you, even wait until you noticed they used a repair kit, wait for them to burn it.. then track them again with last shot. then run away reload. Just something you need to practice, track shots are game breakers at times. Hope this helps.

T59 is not OP at all, just follow this little tip, practice it, you'll find its uses with all tanks. Doesn't always need to be auto loaders. Get those track shots.

kebab6597 #24 Posted Jun 21 2016 - 09:38

Major

• Players
  • 58521 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostLubalin, on Jun 21 2016 - 05:47, said:

Not trolling at all. I am frustrated every time I see this tank.

Would you like to jump in a training room i will show you how easy the Type is to kill because your obviously doing it wrong send me an invite when you see me online you can join me in our TS or i will join yours

View Post_Hentai_for_the_Plot_, on Jun 21 2016 - 07:08, said:

A new player wouldnt use the world "old guard" as that is a term nearly unique to world of tanks. GG 2/10 effort

The term "old guard" is a pretty common saying which has been around for donkeys years infact i believe its been around since the battle of Waterloo, its not at all unique to WOT the fact that you may have only come across it being used as a saying in WOT is irreverent its used all the time in English to describe the stalwart defenders of a status quo they are referred to as “the Old Guard”.

Dalroi #25 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 22:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33441 battles

View PostLubalin, on Jun 21 2016 - 06:49, said:

Also, I love how only people with a zillion games played are coming out to defend it.

The old guard, and all that.

You want to keep your power, and I can't blame you.

Cheers, I'll stop harassing you now.

So by your argument, you're also saying the opposite is true. Only new players with very low battle counts ( like you ) are complaining about it. The solution seems obvious...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users