• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

killer1074 #1 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 02:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 25313 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

Hello,

The clan interface is already pretty great in my opinion, but me and the guys at [-OG] thought of some cool things to improve it.

First, A way to spectate Clan Wars battles (mainly, although maybe strongholds and defense periods) live should be added. Several clan members who are not selected feel left out, and this way if a strategist doesn't have a tank, they can include good feedback for the next battle. To prevent cheating, however, Cameras should be fixed with the player (the spectator sees only what the player sees).

Although you have the clan bulletin board on the website, one should be included in game. In the sidebar, an exclamation point would notify players of new announcements so that they would not have to close out of the bulletin every time they log in. My clan has had difficulties with communication in the past, and I feel that this would streamline that process.

I feel that these are realistic suggestions, simple yet very helpful. If anyone else has ideas to improve the clan interface, post it here!

Tanks, and I hope to see you on the battlefield!

-Killer

Autumn_Fire #2 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 02:56

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5410 battles
  • [CMPRE] CMPRE
I'd also like a way to reply to clan invites in case I need more info from them or to give them specific instructions before they can join. A lot of applicants don't use the forums for much of anything so they never see the messages I send back.

RoyalGreenPC #3 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 03:16

Captain

• Players
  • 24109 battles
Yeah good ideas. Spectator should be allowed in tournaments as well, and other competitive play.

EliteSwatTeam #4 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 03:39

Captain

• Players
  • 57820 battles
  • [2-TUF] 2-TUF

View PostLady_Dreamsicle, on Jun 21 2016 - 17:56, said:

I'd also like a way to reply to clan invites in case I need more info from them or to give them specific instructions before they can join. A lot of applicants don't use the forums for much of anything so they never see the messages I send back.

I think you guys are missing the whole point wargaming wants you to go to this site, and to use the forums. By doing what you guys are saying is basically asking wargaming to kill this site in favor of an in game communication system, as far as sharing vital information, such as clan battles and meetings etc. Look at it from a different perspective and it makes sense, about what they do and how they do it.

EliteSwatTeam

Bomber2994 #5 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 04:20

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22222 battles

View Postkiller1074, on Jun 21 2016 - 20:47, said:

First, A way to spectate Clan Wars battles (mainly, although maybe strongholds and defense periods) live should be added. Several clan members who are not selected feel left out, and this way if a strategist doesn't have a tank, they can include good feedback for the next battle. To prevent cheating, however, Cameras should be fixed with the player (the spectator sees only what the player sees).

If people want to watch the fight have someone in the battle set up a stream. WG already has a spectator mode for training rooms and competitive stuff like WGLNA and Clan League. The thing is that this allows you to see all tanks in a "free cam" mode or tank view. To get the type of spectator mode you want WG would need to create something new, but i doubt they would do this. I also doubt they would allow spectating CW to prevent callers to just spectate when they call. If you have called, you know it is much easier to call if you do not need to control your tank as well.

stonegoblin9 #6 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 19:29

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19638 battles
  • [SEA-M] SEA-M
Helol I am stonegoblin9 from SEA-M.

My clan mates and I have thought of a few suggestions.

- there should be a way that clans can store not only gold but credits as well in the Treasury.

- a way to donate gold and credits to our clan would be really nice. Some people were worried about wallet warriors taking advantage of this and a way to get around that would be to say only credits made during random games can be donated to the clan. Perhaps add in a manual setting to donate 0-100 percent of all credit profits made during a random game.

- all of the guys in the clan like the idea of a spectator mode as well because many do not have good enough internet to stream and play....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users