Hello Kitty

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

eztripp238 #1 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 10:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 30271 battles

Can you bring the Hell Cat back to respectability? Before you destroyed it , it was a great machine and maybe a little OP, but that doesn't mean you need to destroy the thing. i KEEP IT JUST BECAUSE OF THE MEMORIES OF THE GOOD TIMES BUT EVERYTIME i PLAY IT i GET PISSED.

Also, I am getting tired of you creating tanks that are good enough for us to spend a ton of time and money to get to and then you take them out of the game and replace them with junk. If the Grille 15 had always been at the end of that line, I never would have played the line at all. And don't say you replaced it because it is historically inaccurate because that has no bearing on the tanks you bring out. If you want to replace a tank on am a tree the owner of that tank should have the option of making the trade or keeping the original tank. The same way you treat the Premium tanks you take out of service.

In essence you are stealing from us.

NightFury20 #2 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 11:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6363 battles
  • [F15H] F15H
Hellcat's still a good tank if you play it right

waga100 #3 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 13:22

Captain

• Players
  • 20064 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z

They can do anything they want to the game and its very obvious that tanks will be rebalanced to try and get the game as balanced as possible. If people can just keep the old op version of tanks then we get stuck with an unbalanced game forever. The hellcat was op, it completely dominated any vision or speed fights in tier 6 while the kv1s destroyed everything in a brawl. Those 2 tanks just threw off tier 6. 

Same with the waffen, it was just broken. If they could have replaced it with a tank that isn't equally broken like the grille that would have been swell.

Wirbelfeld #4 Posted Jun 22 2016 - 13:59

Captain

• Players
  • 21685 battles

View Posteztripp238, on Jun 22 2016 - 09:51, said:

Can you bring the Hell Cat back to respectability? Before you destroyed it , it was a great machine and maybe a little OP, but that doesn't mean you need to destroy the thing. i KEEP IT JUST BECAUSE OF THE MEMORIES OF THE GOOD TIMES BUT EVERYTIME i PLAY IT i GET PISSED.

Also, I am getting tired of you creating tanks that are good enough for us to spend a ton of time and money to get to and then you take them out of the game and replace them with junk. If the Grille 15 had always been at the end of that line, I never would have played the line at all. And don't say you replaced it because it is historically inaccurate because that has no bearing on the tanks you bring out. If you want to replace a tank on am a tree the owner of that tank should have the option of making the trade or keeping the original tank. The same way you treat the Premium tanks you take out of service.

In essence you are stealing from us.

The grille is a fine piece of machinery, just because you cant make a tank work doesnt mean it is garbage. IT is a better tank thatn the wafffle e100 and it matches the playstyle of the line much better. This isnt your game, if you dont like it, dont play it.

Just because you have to rely on over powered tanks to play half decently, doesnt make it an excuse for wargaming to stop balancing tanks.

Edited by Wirbelfeld, Jun 22 2016 - 13:59.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users