• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Yuri_Doujinshi #21 Posted Jun 24 2016 - 01:59

Major

• Players
  • 22020 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View Post_SiMpLiCiTy, on Jun 24 2016 - 00:23, said:

you lost to claws 5-1 in clan league lmbo, not sure why you even farming 15k lmbo

How is this fact relevant?

Joe21599 #22 Posted Jun 24 2016 - 02:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 26083 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
and the crapposting starts

mcfarlandc #23 Posted Jun 24 2016 - 21:13

Private

• Players
  • 15367 battles
  • [MEN] MEN

View PostThemutt36, on Jun 24 2016 - 00:56, said:

Would there be more activity on the global map if no clan could hold more than 5 (or whatever number) provinces?

That just died when WG stabbed it in the eye with being unable to increase the revenue on a province. Thanks for the slap in the face, WG- you're stating that there's no need to hold land anymore. The only benefit is in taking the land through expansion or landings- without a care to losing property you already own. And for those on the T6 map, 24 gold is laughable.

Oops, better yet, the new changes which will help out clans with fewer people? Let's look at that (BTW, thanks for the only 3-day advance warning on the map freeze. Typical last minute communication):

Block Quote

This feature allows Clans with a small number of active members to join more battles and confront Clans made up of several teams. To allow the same Clan members to take part in battles for two provinces within the same Prime Time, the Clan can shift the battle time for one of the provinces. Battles will start 15 minutes later.

Oh, sweet- that has been a problem numerous times- faced with a defense and drop at the same time, trying to avoid a technical on the map *nodding* I can dig it. After all, it sucks having to basically abandon a property because the risk of a technical is too high. So, what's the method for this, WG?

Block Quote

A Clan uses Influence to pay for shifts in the battle time.

Okay, sure- there should be some cost or whatever- because it'll be used as a tool. Nobody is naive here- community organizations will 'chip in' to a landing to offset this exact occurrence for clans within their community. Honestly not a bad thing either, since not everyone plays at the top level- so that portion of the playing economy is fine. However...

What is the restriction on offsets or shifts?

Block Quote

Other than placing it three turns before? Nothing. Wait... What? So let me do the math really quick: it costs influence, which a larger numbered clan will procure easier through constant SH, and there's no restriction biased against the number of provinces? So now you just allowed the clans and communities with large province counts the opportunity to offset their matches as well- without any bias?

wthis this? A flat tax?

*slaps head*

You've gotta be kidding me. OP was right in the sense that the global map is really getting stupid. I spent a fair amount of time in VPG w/guys who enjoyed the 1.0 map. They refuse to play the latest map or SH. I'm rapidly approaching the same point. The 'features' that are implemented are worse than the original problems to begin with. When you crack it all out, the only thing saving WoT from AW is the more technical gameplay, better graphics, and a global map. You've almost entirely screwed the last one, and you can bet that the guys at AW are working the first two as fast as they can.

Fix the global map before you kill the game community entirely, WG.

SunFlash #24 Posted Jun 24 2016 - 21:31

Major

• Players
  • 21308 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View PostJoe21599, on Jun 23 2016 - 20:41, said:

and the crapposting starts

And whose fault is that?

_mack_ #25 Posted Jun 24 2016 - 21:46

Major

• Players
  • 68593 battles
  • [5D4] 5D4

clans want to have win rates and pick on weak is easy way to do this.

it is way goes.

no matter what map you are on the battles you choose are almost always towards the weakest teams around you.

so when you pick a map(tier) to fight on you look for easiest targets..

to stop the mass land owning seems simplest fix is up the revolt rate even more. could make it where if no unit is there 100% revolt..

sad how so many trolls run in there forums

halfway down first page all the useless posts. no input and off topic.. i just skipped to last page and post fk reading all the babble...

(some kids just like attention eh)

Edited by _mack_, Jun 24 2016 - 21:48.

Joe21599 #26 Posted Jun 24 2016 - 22:34

Corporal

• Players
  • 26083 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View Post_mack_, on Jun 24 2016 - 14:46, said:

clans want to have win rates and pick on weak is easy way to do this.

it is way goes.

no matter what map you are on the battles you choose are almost always towards the weakest teams around you.

so when you pick a map(tier) to fight on you look for easiest targets..

to stop the mass land owning seems simplest fix is up the revolt rate even more. could make it where if no unit is there 100% revolt..

sad how so many trolls run in there forums

halfway down first page all the useless posts. no input and off topic.. i just skipped to last page and post fk reading all the babble...

(some kids just like attention eh)

The revolt rate is perfectly fine where it it is. The bottom line is their is just not enough clans competing for land. I saw MO with 10 provinces in riot the other day and no one chipped any of them. If the clans playing tier 8 right now were on the tier 10 map there is simply just no way that MO could hold all of those pieces. Noting against MO BTW just a good example. 

Edited by Joe21599, Jun 25 2016 - 17:10.

Ragune1771 #27 Posted Jun 25 2016 - 16:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14827 battles
  • [SMEGL] SMEGL

View PostWhen_I_DIE_ITS_OVER, on Jun 24 2016 - 00:34, said:

Today I look at the global map in disgust like most of us. The activity on the map is at an all time low, I see Clans holding over 20 provinces, and farming for gold not fighting for it.

Now let me make myself clear so no one gets the wrong idea. My problem is not with the tier 10 clans doing this. I understand completely why the tier 10 clans farm, they have no one to stop them so why not. Why shouldn't they grab as much land as they can and make as much gold as possible, people are naturally greedy and always want more. They are at the end game of clan wars. There is no higher height to climb to. They are already fighting in their mighty T110E5s, swift Bat Chats, and stronk Russian OBJ 140s. 

My real problem is with the tier 6 and tier 8 clans clubbing baby seals in their Cromwells and IS-3s. It is completely despicable, I see clans that have around 1500 average WN8 that could easily be fighting on the tier 8 map even the tier 10 map if they wanted to yet they are playing tier 6... Just farming away at the beginners. Instead of moving up they just feed on the weak, they fight the easiest battles possible and grab as much land as they can to try and balance out the gold nerfs. I don't understand why these clans wont move up. They have the members, the skill, and the tanks to do it. They would be able to make so much more gold anyways. All I can think of is that they must just be that lazy where they don't want the slightest bit of challenge in their fights. This is why clan wars is dead, people don't want to be competitive anymore. 

Here is a list of all the tier 6 clans that could easily be playing tier 8. I posted Their Wotlabs so you can say how good they are. 

Tier 6 

EMPRR http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/EMPRR 

EMPER http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/EMPER 

VALOR - http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/VAL0R 

-SMB- http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/-SMB- 

NBT-Z http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/NBT-Z 

HIPPO - http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/HIPPO 

I have seen some clans that play on the tier 10 map and hold several pieces with worse stats than this.

So all in all what I am trying to say is if the top clans on the tier 6 map move up to the tier 8 map while the tier 8 clans move up to the tier 10 map clan wars would be much better off. The more clans you have fighting the more competitive it will be. Clan Wars has lost its competitive edge. If this happens I think you will see a real shift in clan wars and would make it fun again. It will never be the same, but it could be pretty dam close.  So I urge clans that I listed above to at least consider it and try this out. I think you will see a real difference and I don't think it will be a detriment to their treasuries. 

So your point is that since a clan is having success, they "MUST/HAVE TO" play better clans.  In theory, I agree with you....in theory.  Just because I'm good in my Cromwell, doesn't mean I can repeat the same success in an IS3 or T110E5.  Now multiply that by x15 different people for each team, x3 for teams typically for top clans in T10 CWs.  So you expect 45+ players to all have the same success moving up in difficulty is pretty ignorant.

You call our clan, HIPPO, as one of the problems, yet you have no idea what our goals or agendas are.  We want to play T8, and are actively leveling tanks/crews and trying.  But you only looked at 1 stat and made your opinion that we are causing the problem in T6.  Look at our SH numbers.  T6, yes, good success.  It is why are doing well in T6 CWs.  T8 SHs, where we are still learning, and its a slow process.  Not great success.  We are at least trying to move up. 

In addition, there is no way we could be #3 in Victory points if we were just staying put and farming gold.  HIPPO actively goes out looking for 4-10 fights per night, not for gold, but because we enjoy doing CWs and playing with our teammates.  Our 1k a day in gold income won't and can't even compare to the T8 or T10 map clans "farming" it.  MAHOU, CLAWS, or MO, laughs at 1k a day in gold.

Not to mention that HIPPO isn't the only clan in this post that you bash that is looking to move up.  Look at the recent map, and see that several clans that you are blaming have left the map to go to a higher tier.

Your not blaming WG is absolutely hilarious.  This is precisely WG's fault.  They made the rules, we are just playing by them.  WG could easily fix all CWs with some key changes, mainly a true ranking system because none of the current ones even come close(ELO, Victory points, Clan Rating).

You forget one key thing here.  Your butt hurt that top clans in T6 are consistently beating the smaller, newer, less skilled clans.  Yet, your wanting those same clans to move up to a more difficult tier and have them get their teeth kicked in, just so you don't have to have yours kicked in.  If anything, this sounds like your whining about losing, and instead of making YOURSELF or your clan get better; you want to force other people to leave your playground. This is just like any other activity or sport. You don't get better if you don't play against better teams/players and learn from them.  Just telling/wanting them to leave isn't going to solve your problem.

Then there is one small important thing your still leaving out.  Maybe, just maybe, some clans only want to play at T6.  It is their time, possibly their money, and their tanks.  Who are you to insist that they have to go do something that isn't fun for them????

Edited by Ragune1771, Jun 25 2016 - 16:15.

When_I_DIE_ITS_OVER #28 Posted Jun 25 2016 - 17:09

Private

• -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • [INTEL] INTEL

View PostRagune1771, on Jun 25 2016 - 16:10, said:

So your point is that since a clan is having success, they "MUST/HAVE TO" play better clans.  In theory, I agree with you....in theory.  Just because I'm good in my Cromwell, doesn't mean I can repeat the same success in an IS3 or T110E5.  Now multiply that by x15 different people for each team, x3 for teams typically for top clans in T10 CWs.  So you expect 45+ players to all have the same success moving up in difficulty is pretty ignorant.

You call our clan, HIPPO, as one of the problems, yet you have no idea what our goals or agendas are.  We want to play T8, and are actively leveling tanks/crews and trying.  But you only looked at 1 stat and made your opinion that we are causing the problem in T6.  Look at our SH numbers.  T6, yes, good success.  It is why are doing well in T6 CWs.  T8 SHs, where we are still learning, and its a slow process.  Not great success.  We are at least trying to move up. 

In addition, there is no way we could be #3 in Victory points if we were just staying put and farming gold.  HIPPO actively goes out looking for 4-10 fights per night, not for gold, but because we enjoy doing CWs and playing with our teammates.  Our 1k a day in gold income won't and can't even compare to the T8 or T10 map clans "farming" it.  MAHOU, CLAWS, or MO, laughs at 1k a day in gold.

Not to mention that HIPPO isn't the only clan in this post that you bash that is looking to move up.  Look at the recent map, and see that several clans that you are blaming have left the map to go to a higher tier.

Your not blaming WG is absolutely hilarious.  This is precisely WG's fault.  They made the rules, we are just playing by them.  WG could easily fix all CWs with some key changes, mainly a true ranking system because none of the current ones even come close(ELO, Victory points, Clan Rating).

You forget one key thing here.  Your butt hurt that top clans in T6 are consistently beating the smaller, newer, less skilled clans.  Yet, your wanting those same clans to move up to a more difficult tier and have them get their teeth kicked in, just so you don't have to have yours kicked in.  If anything, this sounds like your whining about losing, and instead of making YOURSELF or your clan get better; you want to force other people to leave your playground. This is just like any other activity or sport. You don't get better if you don't play against better teams/players and learn from them.  Just telling/wanting them to leave isn't going to solve your problem.

Then there is one small important thing your still leaving out.  Maybe, just maybe, some clans only want to play at T6.  It is their time, possibly their money, and their tanks.  Who are you to insist that they have to go do something that isn't fun for them????

Wow, you really are a slow learner. I cannot believe that you haven't realized yet that this is an alternate account even after people have pointed that out. My real account BTW is in a top 15 clan on the tier 10 map. I made this post because I wanted to see more competition on the tier 10 map. So to say that I am complaining because HIPPO is to tough for my clan is hilarious. You know thinking about this again, HIPPO will probably never move up. HIPPO has been on the tier 6 map since it has been a thing, they are just seal clubbers that are "good in cromwells". I never understood on how it could be so fun to win fights against teams you know have no chance at beating you. I made a mistake in mentioning you guys on the post because you will never move up and if you ever did you would just get your a$$ kicked. If you incapable of playing tier 8 after almost a year you will never be. I see you have a 35% winrate in tier 8 stronghold over the last 28 days. So HIPPO, my bad, keep beating up on those dark reds. Those are the only teams you will ever be able to beat. 

mcfarlandc #29 Posted Jun 25 2016 - 18:54

Private

• Players
  • 15367 battles
  • [MEN] MEN

Block Quote

Wow, you really are a slow learner. I cannot believe that you haven't realized yet that this is an alternate account even after people have pointed that out. My real account BTW is in a top 15 clan on the tier 10 map.

Because posting under your real account would do what? If you've got something to say, log in to your account and post it. Talk about [edited]-posting. Nobody here is 'slow-learning', we just weren't going to openly call you out... well, until you decided to flame the response that you knew was coming and continue hiding under an alt.

*clasps hands* You had to know it'd draw a response from EMPIRE or HIPPO. Kudos, BTW, for the response from both FU and HIPPO. You guys are correct: the clan determines where they want to play, period. I saw Grasschopper in a match the other day, and his response: 'omg, what now?'. No, for me this isn't an alt (obviously), and I'm untagged after a season and a half in SSGS2/JT. I guess we fit that bill too, right?

Block Quote

If you incapable of playing tier 8 after almost a year you will never be. I see you have a 35% winrate in tier 8 stronghold over the last 28 days. So HIPPO, my bad, keep beating up on those dark reds.

^ that bill, I mean. But, weird enough, I see the folks come down from T10 unicum land for some T6 SH time, and we've packed them away with orange and yellow players. We get a pretty good laugh out of that, and we wonder what the hell you're doing in our territory, BTW. The Cromwell is the weapon of choice, because it works. Just like your original post, and RDDT pointed out: WG made the rules, not us. We're just playing by them. First you get mad about the global map, then blame the clans for doing what they do. Guys like HIPPO, EMPRE, and the others on the 6 map are there for a reason, could be any number of them: less attendance requirements nightly, garage inability to compete at the 8 and 10 level, more familiarity with the weaknesses and tactics on the T6 tanks, etc.

Block Quote

I made this post because I wanted to see more competition on the tier 10 map.

Then address the tier 10 map and post under your real account. Talk about [edited]-post, you shame yourself.

Unreal.

cloudwalkr #30 Posted Jun 25 2016 - 23:35

Major

• Players
  • 49986 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK

The bottom line is that you don't get better without playing against better.  The first clan i was in never earned gold.  We didn't have a tier 6 or a tier 8 map to practice on.  We showed up every single night and fought clans that were arguably out of our league. 

Eventually they took notice and became our allies and helped teach us.  Those of us that wanted to take the game a little more serious ended up moving on but we never blamed other clans for beating us and not sharing gold.  I absolutely hate this attitude.  The participation attitude.  If you want to be on the map you go to training rooms and work on focus fire, map control, awareness, tank positions.  If you have people in your clan not willing to do this, you kick them or you move on to other clans yourself. 

Getting mad at any clan for being on the map is a childish deflection of your own inadequacies.  If you need help, there are places to ask for help whether it's strat advice, tank selection, or proper focus fire training setups.

AnonymousHippopotamus #31 Posted Jun 26 2016 - 02:57

Captain

• -Players-
  • 13702 battles
  • [HIPPO] HIPPO

View PostWhen_I_DIE_ITS_OVER, on Jun 25 2016 - 11:09, said:

Wow, you really are a slow learner. I cannot believe that you haven't realized yet that this is an alternate account even after people have pointed that out. My real account BTW is in a top 15 clan on the tier 10 map. I made this post because I wanted to see more competition on the tier 10 map. So to say that I am complaining because HIPPO is to tough for my clan is hilarious. You know thinking about this again, HIPPO will probably never move up. HIPPO has been on the tier 6 map since it has been a thing, they are just seal clubbers that are "good in cromwells". I never understood on how it could be so fun to win fights against teams you know have no chance at beating you. I made a mistake in mentioning you guys on the post because you will never move up and if you ever did you would just get your a$$ kicked. If you incapable of playing tier 8 after almost a year you will never be. I see you have a 35% winrate in tier 8 stronghold over the last 28 days. So HIPPO, my bad, keep beating up on those dark reds. Those are the only teams you will ever be able to beat. 

why so salty? just cause INTEL was a terrible clan doesn't mean you have to be jelly of HIPPO

Ragune1771 #32 Posted Jun 26 2016 - 03:58

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14827 battles
  • [SMEGL] SMEGL

View PostWhen_I_DIE_ITS_OVER, on Jun 25 2016 - 17:09, said:

OF COURSE!!! Now I understand.  I am supposed to be telepathic, and know who you are.  Got it.  I will put that down on my bucket list.  So your true reason, for posting wasn't to suggest changes or improvements like you said; it is because you want to fight more clans on T10 map.  So wardec everyone around you and go hog wild.  Man, that's so simple.  But wait, there is more.  You want people's opinions, but no....s@#$ posts.  You use 1 stat against us, saying this is the reason they should be moving up.  I give you a true stat that shows our progress and you then use that against us and say we should stay where we are.  That's genius logic there, bud.

But I have come up with another topic/idea.  T6 map isn't about gold, but the clans having some success are trying to get what little they can.  HIPPO holds roughly 18-20 provinces, makes 1300g per day.  Even if we moved up to T8, we would have to hold 10-14 provinces on that map to equal that.  There is so much room to just snag that many without fighting the top clans(sarcasm).  If WG would bring back the ability to raise province gold levels, it would be easier to hold fewer provinces and make the gold that everyone would like to get.

Edited by Ragune1771, Jun 26 2016 - 03:59.

Get_Clicked_On #33 Posted Jun 26 2016 - 06:14

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17654 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostJoe21599, on Jun 24 2016 - 15:34, said:

The revolt rate is perfectly fine where it it is. The bottom line is their is just not enough clans competing for land. I saw MO with 10 provinces in riot the other day and no one chipped any of them. If the clans playing tier 8 right now were on the tier 10 map there is simply just no way that MO could hold all of those pieces. Noting against MO BTW just a good example. 

if you have been watching the map, we have been in a war for the past week and took over another clans land because they came us for our land. So we fought them for what land they had. After taking all there land but 2, they left the map and landed on us again, so the fight goes on, we are fighting for are land every night is 3-4 battles. more then i can say for others on any map. And jumping on a clan while they are at war is not cool. 

TRU_voodoo #34 Posted Jun 26 2016 - 07:31

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 18828 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

Actually, nevermind.

Edited by TRU_voodoo, Jun 26 2016 - 20:33.

Nixeldon #35 Posted Jun 26 2016 - 07:33

Captain

• Players
  • 51366 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

Making CW feel like a second job just isn't fun for many people and removes much of the incentive for being part of it. Many clans frequently rely on legionnaires for SH. It may be a mere coincidence that many of top 30-50 clans stopped CW or folded shortly after CW 2.0 went live, but these clans were active on the map in CW 1.0.

Block Quote

Anyways... getting to my point, the only way clan wars will be saved is if the community wants to save it. People tell me all the time that clan wars is dead and it is all Wargaming's fault. Well it is dead, but its not Wargaming's fault anymore. Now I completely agree that Wargaming did ruin clan wars last year in August when they released 2.0. It was a complete mess and was very broken. Although, Wargaming has fixed almost all of its mistakes from a year ago. Clan wars 2.0 now is practically the same as old clan wars now besides how you can own as many provinces as you want and there being different tiers. Which BTW Wargaming has talked about putting a limit on how many provinces a clan can hold. When that happens there will be practically no difference. That leaves it up completely to the community. What else could Wargaming do at that point.

So all in all what I am trying to say is if the top clans on the tier 6 map move up to the tier 8 map while the tier 8 clans move up to the tier 10 map clan wars would be much better off. The more clans you have fighting the more competitive it will be. Clan Wars has lost its competitive edge. If this happens I think you will see a real shift in clan wars and would make it fun again. It will never be the same, but it could be pretty dam close.  So I urge clans that I listed above to at least consider it and try this out. I think you will see a real difference and I don't think it will be a detriment to their treasuries. 

CW is dead because not enough people consider it worth their time and effort. What else could Wargaming do? Revert to CW 1.0 for a start. Considering the number of complaints on this forum over CW 2.0 in the last 10 months, I wouldn't be the only one interested in CW again. That isn't going to happen and WG will continue to make changes that remove incentive to participate. That, however, is just my opinion with which many will disagree.

Edited by Nixeldon, Jun 26 2016 - 08:55.

R_A_P_T_E_R #36 Posted Jun 26 2016 - 15:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3512 battles

I mean you have a point but at the same time, the global map acts more like a free enterprise. Let the "market"/"players" choose what they want.

Not everything needs balancing. Life is definitely not fair, and the same goes with the global map. If skilled clans want to farm the tier 6 global map, then try to stop them < forge alliances "just like everyone else", and take out the big dogs. Your argument goes back and forth, Opinion vs. Majority, I wonder who wins.

Dead_Pool321 #37 Posted Jun 26 2016 - 18:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 16348 battles

I agree with O.P., certain clans are just being sealclubbing/lazy,goofs that feel superior because they hold huge tracts of land in tier 6. This is like players with 10k+ battles bragging about beating noobs in tier 2-3. Why don't you step up to a higher tier? I know why....because your not that good! Tier 6 was meant to be a stepping stone for clans to work up to higher tiers. Clan wars were changed to make it fair to all clans. However,this did not work. Sure,any clan can get on the map at some point,but sooner or later a clan with players that belong in higher tiers comes along and takes your province away. Then sends you childish name calling messages, you know,to rub it in....I say again,if your that good,go play at tier 8 or 10 and prove it!

Silvers_ #38 Posted Jun 26 2016 - 19:05

Major

• Players
  • 38859 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostDead_Pool321, on Jun 26 2016 - 11:48, said:

I agree with O.P., certain clans are just being sealclubbing/lazy,goofs that feel superior because they hold huge tracts of land in tier 6. This is like players with 10k+ battles bragging about beating noobs in tier 2-3. Why don't you step up to a higher tier? I know why....because your not that good! Tier 6 was meant to be a stepping stone for clans to work up to higher tiers. Clan wars were changed to make it fair to all clans. However,this did not work. Sure,any clan can get on the map at some point,but sooner or later a clan with players that belong in higher tiers comes along and takes your province away. Then sends you childish name calling messages, you know,to rub it in....I say again,if your that good,go play at tier 8 or 10 and prove it!

Then get your buddies together and GO TAKE IT FROM THEM...... TEACH THEM TO NOT FARM T6, or T8 or 10 Sandbox or T10 main.....Grow a set and do something about it.

I will NEVER understand your type of mentality....Ohh they are farming T6,T8 or T10  gold and it's NOT FAIR.....I should be able to FARM IT INSTEAD...That's only right and fair....

It's called CLAN WARS.....If nobody wants to FIGHT THEM for the land and instead just LETS THEM FARM then you have nobody to blame but the clans who don't want to fight them. It's not their fault they took the land yet nobody has the skill or nads to go and get it from them.

Dead_Pool321 #39 Posted Jun 26 2016 - 22:08

Private

• -Players-
  • 16348 battles

View PostSilvers_, on Jun 26 2016 - 18:05, said:

Then get your buddies together and GO TAKE IT FROM THEM...... TEACH THEM TO NOT FARM T6, or T8 or 10 Sandbox or T10 main.....Grow a set and do something about it.

I will NEVER understand your type of mentality....Ohh they are farming T6,T8 or T10  gold and it's NOT FAIR.....I should be able to FARM IT INSTEAD...That's only right and fair....

It's called CLAN WARS.....If nobody wants to FIGHT THEM for the land and instead just LETS THEM FARM then you have nobody to blame but the clans who don't want to fight them. It's not their fault they took the land yet nobody has the skill or nads to go and get it from them.

Your putting words in my mouth,I never said a bloody thing about "farming", you did. You child.  I have a set btw. And we do fight on the t6 map. So stfu. What my point is,clans(like yours) have a habit of seal clubbing lower tiers. I feel that after a clan has collected "X" amount of gold or has 30+ provinces held for more than "X' amount of time,WG should knock them off the t6 map thus forcing them to fight at a higher tier. Then it would be YOU doing the Boo-Hooing. Because you would be in our shoes.See?

Silvers_ #40 Posted Jun 26 2016 - 22:30

Major

• Players
  • 38859 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostDead_Pool321, on Jun 26 2016 - 15:08, said:

Your putting words in my mouth,I never said a bloody thing about "farming", you did. You child.  I have a set btw. And we do fight on the t6 map. So stfu. What my point is,clans(like yours) have a habit of seal clubbing lower tiers. I feel that after a clan has collected "X" amount of gold or has 30+ provinces held for more than "X' amount of time,WG should knock them off the t6 map thus forcing them to fight at a higher tier. Then it would be YOU doing the Boo-Hooing. Because you would be in our shoes.See?

LOL You agree with OP who's stated a few times about the "farming" so um yeah you kind of did.

We have 23 members in BUNEH at the moment so we hit whatever CW Zone we feel like. If that means we're hitting LZ's and then burning through land in T6 so be it. Same for 8's. All depends on how many people are online that night and what the plans are. Buneh does what it wants when it wants. You'll never hear us complain about fighting CW's on ANY MAP.

Who are YOU to determine what WE can do as a clan? If we held that much land then like I said grow a set and take it from us. Coming to the forums and crying about a clan holding that much land in a "CLAN WARS" mode just makes you look like a spoiled participation trophy child.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users