Silvers_ #42 Posted Jun 28 2016 - 00:04

Major

• Players
  • 39658 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostJoe21599, on Jun 27 2016 - 15:39, said:

silvers are you like mentally slow?

ohhh burn. What ever will I do.

I'm just tired of seeing about people crying and complaining that "top clans" are farming too much gold. If you don't like it then do something about it. Crying doesn't do jack squat but make you look like a 2yo spoiled brat

_SiMpLiCiTy #43 Posted Jun 28 2016 - 00:09

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7389 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL

View PostSilvers_, on Jun 27 2016 - 23:04, said:

ohhh burn. What ever will I do.

I'm just tired of seeing about people crying and complaining that "top clans" are farming too much gold. If you don't like it then do something about it. Crying doesn't do jack squat but make you look like a 2yo spoiled brat

like buneh could do jacksquat either

Silvers_ #44 Posted Jun 28 2016 - 00:13

Major

• Players
  • 39658 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

oh look it's the autistic crapper of the year posting now gg....gg

You are so toxic that even crapper BR clans tell you to sod off

TheBigOso #45 Posted Jun 28 2016 - 00:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 28817 battles
  • [JAWS] JAWS

oo yeah

Edited by TheBigOso, Jun 28 2016 - 02:39.

Slambob #46 Posted Jun 28 2016 - 02:14

Sergeant

• Players
  • 53587 battles
  • [HEART] HEART

Woohoo my clan made the list! Thank you very much for linking our stats and creating a 2nd recruiting thread for us.

All joking aside I will speak for us and our situation. It comes down to attendance mainly. We can field 2 teams nightly and on a good day 3. That allows us to defend our HQ and attack out at the same time on the tier 6 map. If we move up to the tier 8 map then we will have 1 team nightly and possibly 2 here and there. That doesn't allow us to do much more than hold 1 or 2 pieces of land. 

The other reason is tanks. Too many of my guys have just 1 tier 8 tank they can bring to battle and that is it. Hell some of them only have a premium to offer. After you factor in tank locking some of my guys will not be able to fight for a few days after the first night. It;s sad I know but all I can do is ask them to fill out their garage and get more. I personally think tank locking is a good thing as it adds to tank variety when you get involved in war with someone. Most are grinding for more 8's and they will get there soon enough because we do plan on moving up eventually. 

Now as far as clan wars being dead it is what you make of it. I know a lot of people in the top clans so I know what they are up to. It is plain and simple... they are too busy for clan wars. Between WGLNA, tournaments and Strongholds there is not enough time in the evening to get involved in a war. You can plan the day before for wglna and tournaments and play strongholds at your leisure but clan wars you often only get 60 minutes notice. 

To the OP, who wished to remain nameless and post from an alt account, you said you are on the tier 10 map and in a top 15 clan. That sounds great, you guys must be having a ton of success and I commend your officers on the hard work that it takes to keep things rolling.  I seriously do, it is hard work organizing, teaching, calling and cat herding. Just a brief look at the map tells me that there are some very solid clans that you must be neighbors with. So may I ask what is stopping you from knocking on their door and asking for a war? That might spice things up huh? I understand though, I assume you would come out of that war with a 50% win rate because they are probably of the same skill as you and that is unacceptable. You would rather us scrubby green clans head over so you could smash us 7 times out of 8 (who am i kidding? 8/8). 

Anyway thanks again for the shout out. Who knows maybe another clan that is similar to us reads this post and sees themselves and decides to join forces so we get to the tier 10 map that much quicker. Or we continue to do what we are doing and get there eventually. Either way the goal is to have fun and so far we are accomplishing that. Good luck in your battles.

RelaxingNova #47 Posted Jun 30 2016 - 07:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 21730 battles
  • [PRAV] PRAV

I fell like if you are brave enough to try your hand at the global maps you need to realize that there are clans that are better than you and are going to beat you and if you cant get over you shouldn't be playing online games lol

View PostWhen_I_DIE_ITS_OVER, on Jun 23 2016 - 23:34, said:

I understand that this post is very long, but I urge Clan wars players to read it. I feel I am bringing up some very important issues that need to be discussed. I would also urge players to not SH*T post on this page. Respect others opinions. Hear what they have to say on the matter and then share yours.

Today I look at the global map in disgust like most of us. The activity on the map is at an all time low, I see Clans holding over 20 provinces, and farming for gold not fighting for it.

Now let me make myself clear so no one gets the wrong idea. My problem is not with the tier 10 clans doing this. I understand completely why the tier 10 clans farm, they have no one to stop them so why not. Why shouldn't they grab as much land as they can and make as much gold as possible, people are naturally greedy and always want more. They are at the end game of clan wars. There is no higher height to climb to. They are already fighting in their mighty T110E5s, swift Bat Chats, and stronk Russian OBJ 140s. 

My real problem is with the tier 6 and tier 8 clans clubbing baby seals in their Cromwells and IS-3s. It is completely despicable, I see clans that have around 1500 average WN8 that could easily be fighting on the tier 8 map even the tier 10 map if they wanted to yet they are playing tier 6... Just farming away at the beginners. Instead of moving up they just feed on the weak, they fight the easiest battles possible and grab as much land as they can to try and balance out the gold nerfs. I don't understand why these clans wont move up. They have the members, the skill, and the tanks to do it. They would be able to make so much more gold anyways. All I can think of is that they must just be that lazy where they don't want the slightest bit of challenge in their fights. This is why clan wars is dead, people don't want to be competitive anymore. 

Here is a list of all the tier 6 clans that could easily be playing tier 8. I posted Their Wotlabs so you can say how good they are. 

Tier 6 

EMPRR http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/EMPRR

EMPER http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/EMPER

VALOR - http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/VAL0R

-SMB- http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/-SMB-

NBT-Z http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/NBT-Z

HIPPO - http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/HIPPO

I have seen some clans that play on the tier 10 map and hold several pieces with worse stats than this.

These guys are playing tier 6. Clans like these are just ruining clan wars for the inexperienced guys that are trying to dip their toes in the water. Its an embarrassment to be apart of one of these clans.

Tier 8 however is the saddest. The tier 8 map is pretty much just 2 very strong alliances that control the whole map. 1 in the north

(FU, THM, and GROOT) and 1 in the south(SNPAI, -SWAG, and -R-O-) with S-A-R sitting in the middle. The whole map is literally controlled by 7 clans. Out of 135 provinces these top 7 clans own 116 of them. Leaving the last 11 clans on the map with 19 provinces between all of them. Go look at the map, it's ridiculous.

https://na.wargaming...on_tier8_05_004

Here is a list of these clans that could be playing tier 10 with their wotlabs again.

Tier 8 

FU http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/FU

GROOT http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/GROOT

-SWAG http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/-SWAG

SNPAI http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/SNPAI

S-A-R http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/S-A-R

THM-D http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/THM-D

-R-O- http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/-R-O-

-R-O- may be the only exception to all these clans listed above. They are only green and have about 60 members so i would say they belong in tier 8. All these other clans though I would say could easily fight tier 10. I don't understand why not either, they would be able to make much more gold at tier 10. Wargaming buffed the tier 10 map and nerfed tier 6 and 8 this last clan wars season by a very large margin. There is much more gold on the map and many more provinces. Instead of moving up though they just decided "Darn, guess we better grab more land". You could hold 4 average to 7 average gold income pieces on the tier 10 and make just as much as they did at tier 8. If you know how to use diplomacy instead of just brute force you could probably hold even more.

Now, the main opponent to this argument is probably "Well how are we supposed to fight clans like MAHOU and R-7. They are just too good". The truth is the top clans on tier 10 are spread extremely thin there is just no one challenging them except that one revolution Nebo started. If clans would just work together like this there is no way the tier 10 map would look like what it does. Now I know many players cussed out Nebo and his small alliance for what they did but this was an act of desperation to get some activity on the map and help them carve something out for their group. And i mean it worked, UFTS and its friends may have not been beating MAHOU, but MAHOU simply just couldn't field that many teams. For about 3 to 4 days they carved out a nice nook on the map. Until Vilin came in to help out. They knew they couldn't beat them straight up so they just chip spammed. Little guys forming alliances to take down big dogs in my book is Ok.  Now I completely understand why they would be upset, Mahou lost about half of its gold income, its extremely annoying getting chip spammed like that. I know many people think that this is a very low thing to do, but if you cant defend that land you don't deserve it, that's the bottom line. Do your best to hold onto it but don't whine about it. Instead of getting upset and crapposting in CR/D forums like HIPPO FFS. Should be proud that it took that many clans to rival them.  

Anyways... getting to my point, the only way clan wars will be saved is if the community wants to save it. People tell me all the time that clan wars is dead and it is all Wargaming's fault. Well it is dead, but its not Wargaming's fault anymore. Now I completely agree that Wargaming did ruin clan wars last year in August when they released 2.0. It was a complete mess and was very broken. Although, Wargaming has fixed almost all of its mistakes from a year ago. Clan wars 2.0 now is practically the same as old clan wars now besides how you can own as many provinces as you want and there being different tiers. Which BTW Wargaming has talked about putting a limit on how many provinces a clan can hold. When that happens there will be practically no difference. That leaves it up completely to the community. What else could Wargaming do at that point.

So all in all what I am trying to say is if the top clans on the tier 6 map move up to the tier 8 map while the tier 8 clans move up to the tier 10 map clan wars would be much better off. The more clans you have fighting the more competitive it will be. Clan Wars has lost its competitive edge. If this happens I think you will see a real shift in clan wars and would make it fun again. It will never be the same, but it could be pretty dam close.  So I urge clans that I listed above to at least consider it and try this out. I think you will see a real difference and I don't think it will be a detriment to their treasuries.

So as I said in the beginning... Please no SH*T posting, just share your opinion and listen to what others have to say. thank you :)

BudEDogg #48 Posted Jul 01 2016 - 01:31

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13009 battles
  • [ROHAN] ROHAN

Well, I am new to clan wars, only have 1 real Tier 8 and no Tier 10's.  I am not a unicum (obviously), but I find these Tier 6 CW to be good opportunities for me to learn strategy, map awareness and tank selection.  I hope to improve my tank play so I can have the option of playing in higher tier strongholds and CW, but I'm not there yet.  I do happen to see some top clans running Tier 6 SH but not doing Tier 6 CW, so I guess they are practicing on us potatoes.

I understand some of the top tier clans are upset about the mid season changes WG is implementing, but if the OP is unhappy with those changes, why not use your primary account to post your observations?  I think some of your observations may have some merit, and there has been some constructive feedback.  IMHO when you throw down a "no s***posting" addendum, you are actually inviting it. 

I have no idea what happened to your INTEL clan, but looks like you joined in the end of May and everybody left within a week of that.  Sorry things are not working out for you.

mongoosejake #49 Posted Jul 01 2016 - 02:01

Major

• Players
  • 30584 battles
  • [S-F] S-F

Coming from a clan commander of a smaller but growing clan, S-F would only be able to fight at tier 6 mostly, and tier 8 somewhat. We don't place tier requirements on our members, so most have only a small number of higher tier tanks (this includes myself).

S-F would be best suited to the tier 6 map, so who's to order a clan like ours to do anything aside from what works for our specific situation. Same goes for any of the clans listed in the OP's first post. Play where your clan is suited to, and if someone doesn't like it, come and beat them out of their land and take it yourself.

thandiflight #50 Posted Jul 01 2016 - 04:09

Major

• Players
  • 68371 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View Postcloudwalkr, on Jun 25 2016 - 22:35, said:

The bottom line is that you don't get better without playing against better.  The first clan i was in never earned gold.  We didn't have a tier 6 or a tier 8 map to practice on.  We showed up every single night and fought clans that were arguably out of our league. 

Eventually they took notice and became our allies and helped teach us.  Those of us that wanted to take the game a little more serious ended up moving on but we never blamed other clans for beating us and not sharing gold.  I absolutely hate this attitude.  The participation attitude.  If you want to be on the map you go to training rooms and work on focus fire, map control, awareness, tank positions.  If you have people in your clan not willing to do this, you kick them or you move on to other clans yourself. 

Getting mad at any clan for being on the map is a childish deflection of your own inadequacies.  If you need help, there are places to ask for help whether it's strat advice, tank selection, or proper focus fire training setups.

Amen

DASHnKASH #51 Posted Jul 04 2016 - 08:45

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13784 battles
hey now its not hippos fault they cant be good in any tank thats not a t6 i mean they only can beat little clans cause they think the big crapbut the second a clan that can compete against them the diplo there asses off so they dont have to fight cause there a bunch of little [edited]but hey. 

Edited by DASHnKASH, Jul 04 2016 - 08:46.

shinglefoot #52 Posted Jul 04 2016 - 10:18

Major

• Players
  • 19673 battles
  • [LONER] LONER
     I don't know why it is but personally I just can't take anything posted on an alt seriously. Perhaps OP should  grow a pair and post on his real account? 

DASHnKASH #53 Posted Jul 05 2016 - 13:05

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13784 battles

View PostRagune1771, on Jun 25 2016 - 15:10, said:

So your point is that since a clan is having success, they "MUST/HAVE TO" play better clans.  In theory, I agree with you....in theory.  Just because I'm good in my Cromwell, doesn't mean I can repeat the same success in an IS3 or T110E5.  Now multiply that by x15 different people for each team, x3 for teams typically for top clans in T10 CWs.  So you expect 45+ players to all have the same success moving up in difficulty is pretty ignorant.

You call our clan, HIPPO, as one of the problems, yet you have no idea what our goals or agendas are.  We want to play T8, and are actively leveling tanks/crews and trying.  But you only looked at 1 stat and made your opinion that we are causing the problem in T6.  Look at our SH numbers.  T6, yes, good success.  It is why are doing well in T6 CWs.  T8 SHs, where we are still learning, and its a slow process.  Not great success.  We are at least trying to move up. 

In addition, there is no way we could be #3 in Victory points if we were just staying put and farming gold.  HIPPO actively goes out looking for 4-10 fights per night, not for gold, but because we enjoy doing CWs and playing with our teammates.  Our 1k a day in gold income won't and can't even compare to the T8 or T10 map clans "farming" it.  MAHOU, CLAWS, or MO, laughs at 1k a day in gold.

Not to mention that HIPPO isn't the only clan in this post that you bash that is looking to move up.  Look at the recent map, and see that several clans that you are blaming have left the map to go to a higher tier.

Your not blaming WG is absolutely hilarious.  This is precisely WG's fault.  They made the rules, we are just playing by them.  WG could easily fix all CWs with some key changes, mainly a true ranking system because none of the current ones even come close(ELO, Victory points, Clan Rating).

You forget one key thing here.  Your butt hurt that top clans in T6 are consistently beating the smaller, newer, less skilled clans.  Yet, your wanting those same clans to move up to a more difficult tier and have them get their teeth kicked in, just so you don't have to have yours kicked in.  If anything, this sounds like your whining about losing, and instead of making YOURSELF or your clan get better; you want to force other people to leave your playground. This is just like any other activity or sport. You don't get better if you don't play against better teams/players and learn from them.  Just telling/wanting them to leave isn't going to solve your problem.

Then there is one small important thing your still leaving out.  Maybe, just maybe, some clans only want to play at T6.  It is their time, possibly their money, and their tanks.  Who are you to insist that they have to go do something that isn't fun for them????

And yet you place your self around people that you know can beat cause your all afraid of a decent challenge you dont wanna move anywhere cause its easy where you are to make gold and not try 10 battles a night is a joke in t6 try doing that on a big boy map then you may comment on this 

When_I_DIE_ITS_OVER #54 Posted Jul 10 2016 - 05:54

Private

• -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • [INTEL] INTEL
Well, I'm glad this forum post got the attention it deserved and that the clans I mentioned in the original post moved up a level. I am especially pleased with the tier 8 map clans, almost all of them have moved up, that clears up a lot of space for those guys on tier 6 to climb the ladder. 3 of the top tier 6 clans I mentioned moved up to tier 8 and are doing very well. Especially the EMPEROR alliance, good for them. It really is disappointing however that Wargaming nerfed the gold income on the tier 10 map by a 3rd of what it originally was. Those clans that moved up from tier 8 could have made a lot more gold. However, if they can just team up and form some alliances I think they could do very well. Maybe do some skirmishes with some other clans on the tier 10 map and get some practice in. I'm sure a lot of clans would be willing to participate in some absolute strongholds one night if someone could organize it. Would just need to set up a date and time so everyone knows about it. Thank you everyone for your opinions on the subject and especially thank you to all the clans that moved up. 

Overmind25 #55 Posted Sep 30 2016 - 20:20

Staff sergeant

• Banned
  • 17759 battles
  • [EMPRR] EMPRR
Thanks for the gracious conclusive remarks.  The Empire had actually planned to mainly move to the Tier 8 Map in the late summer.  We had been working on getting ready for tier 8 since mid April of 2016 when we actually landed/did well at it in July-August.   I just didn't want people at the time to know our plans or why exactly we hadn't done Tier 8 before.  Having said that though, the Tier 10  cult fetish and the dogma of "viewing tier 8 as inferior" and the "hatred of tier 6" were not factors.    I don't make final decisions based on group think and peacock signalling.   How Wargamming had purposely incentivized higher tier play on the Global Map, our officers making sure people in our clans got the needed tanks with plenty of notice, and our players as well as officers showing they could do well at that stage allowed me to move the Clans to a higher tier.   Now we will still at some points play Tier 6, 8, and hopefully Tier 10 at a somewhat competitive level. We will not dump any competitive advantage we have gained just to worship at the ideological alter of the "old school/back in my day" religion or the Tier 10 forum sheepish echo chamber.   Again thanks for the kind follow up.     

Edited by Overmind25, Sep 30 2016 - 20:36.

flatstiger69 #56 Posted Sep 30 2016 - 23:23

Major

• Players
  • 50263 battles
  • [TEXAS] TEXAS
Whens the Readers Digest version coming out?

Drison #57 Posted Oct 14 2016 - 16:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12549 battles
  • [RSSF] RSSF

View PostOvermind25, on Sep 30 2016 - 12:20, said:

Thanks for the gracious conclusive remarks.  The Empire had actually planned to mainly move to the Tier 8 Map in the late summer.  We had been working on getting ready for tier 8 since mid April of 2016 when we actually landed/did well at it in July-August.   I just didn't want people at the time to know our plans or why exactly we hadn't done Tier 8 before.  Having said that though, the Tier 10  cult fetish and the dogma of "viewing tier 8 as inferior" and the "hatred of tier 6" were not factors.    I don't make final decisions based on group think and peacock signalling.   How Wargamming had purposely incentivized higher tier play on the Global Map, our officers making sure people in our clans got the needed tanks with plenty of notice, and our players as well as officers showing they could do well at that stage allowed me to move the Clans to a higher tier.   Now we will still at some points play Tier 6, 8, and hopefully Tier 10 at a somewhat competitive level. We will not dump any competitive advantage we have gained just to worship at the ideological alter of the "old school/back in my day" religion or the Tier 10 forum sheepish echo chamber.   Again thanks for the kind follow up.     

Sorry to break it to you Mr. Chip-on-Shoulder Lord of Poopers, but tier 8 is inferior to tier 10. And furthermore, tier 6 requires zero skill and is nothing more then a zergling rush or Japanese super heavy camp. If you actually played 10s competitively you would know this, but alas, enjoy living in your sea of self-imposed ignorance.

wh1skybarrel #58 Posted Oct 14 2016 - 21:24

Major

• Players
  • 19599 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

To be honest, anyone with only 20 battles, and an account creation date of 11.22.15, lacks the experience/knowledge to post anything in regards to "why clan wars is dead".

Assuming that you're posting from an alt account, why don't you post from your actual account, as you *may* receive a little more credibility.

Or is this a case of WG's forum being all buggy and $%&@?

Edited by wh1skybarrel, Oct 14 2016 - 21:45.

GeorgePreddy #59 Posted Oct 15 2016 - 03:05

Major

• Players
  • 14282 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostJoe21599, on Jun 23 2016 - 22:41, said:

and the crapposting starts

When did an OP requesting no crap posting ever result in same ???

Morbid_ #60 Posted Oct 15 2016 - 08:39

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8042 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Oct 14 2016 - 21:05, said:

When did an OP requesting no crap posting ever result in same ???

T i i l l y T i g g e r i n g T i e r 6 ; )

Wargaming just needs to grow some balls, and hire a player to change the game for them. That's right, hire me. Or one of the other few guys who know what this game needs.

#MakeWotGreatAgain

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users