[0.9.17.1] Classic's WoT Workshop | 3 New + 2 Updated Packs & New Mods! (Mar. 13th)

japan color swap skin pack czechoslovakia bundeswehr hungary skins germany britain

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #221 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 04:59

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostFastestClassic, on Mar 14 2017 - 00:37, said:

Oh dear, uh... well, good luck, then, I guess :teethhappy: If it's any help, I just released two new packs which include camouflage on the chassis wheels for all HD Chinese and Japanese vehicles, so you can use those (and any others I release, I suppose) if you wish. :honoring: 

Oh cool, I'll grab them and check them out when I'm not spending the next two days just playing They Shall Not Pass on BF1.

skaianDestiny #222 Posted Mar 14 2017 - 06:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 10041 battles
  • [TMBLR] TMBLR
Woo!  Thanks!

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #223 Posted Mar 16 2017 - 19:29

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy_NA, on Mar 14 2017 - 04:59, said:

Oh cool, I'll grab them and check them out when I'm not spending the next two days just playing They Shall Not Pass on BF1.

Finally got around to that, though haven't checked them out yet, just mean I'm downloading them now. In the time I wasn't just sitting there playing BF1 All day I was stumped since I kept checking your mega.nz instead of the very obvious weebly site instead. Also noticed on there the Sherman Firefly model, which is cool. I'm bringing that up just because like Avalon's, you're entirely welcome to use the painted barrel skin of mine for that if you want, especially if I'm going to be using your Chassis camouflage. :honoring:

FastestClassic #224 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 00:57

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22654 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

View PostskaianDestiny, on Mar 13 2017 - 22:11, said:

Woo!  Thanks!

No prob! :honoring:

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy_NA, on Mar 16 2017 - 11:29, said:

Finally got around to that, though haven't checked them out yet, just mean I'm downloading them now. In the time I wasn't just sitting there playing BF1 All day I was stumped since I kept checking your mega.nz instead of the very obvious weebly site instead. Also noticed on there the Sherman Firefly model, which is cool. I'm bringing that up just because like Avalon's, you're entirely welcome to use the painted barrel skin of mine for that if you want, especially if I'm going to be using your Chassis camouflage. :honoring:

Right, that reminds me, I should change the download hub link on my site (and in the thread title) to my Github page.  Thanks! :P Also, I was actually thinking of asking you about the countershaded barrel you made, so I guess that worked out rather conveniently :P Thank you; I'll include that as an addon for the pack (with credit given, of course).

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #225 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 01:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostFastestClassic, on Mar 17 2017 - 00:57, said:

Right, that reminds me, I should change the download hub link on my site (and in the thread title) to my Github page.  Thanks! :P Also, I was actually thinking of asking you about the countershaded barrel you made, so I guess that worked out rather conveniently :P Thank you; I'll include that as an addon for the pack (with credit given, of course).

Clearly I can tell the future and know exactly what you're going to say. I mean, your very next person is going to be about how awesome and amazing I, the great Kamina, truly am..

Right? :popcorn:

Also tagged with japan, color, swap, skin pack, czechoslovakia, bundeswehr, hungary, skins, germany, britain

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users