[0.9.19.0.2] Classic's WoT Workshop | Everything updated + skins/addons repacked as .wotmods (Ju...

japan color swap skin pack czechoslovakia bundeswehr hungary skins germany britain

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

Fett713 #241 Posted Jun 12 2017 - 21:49

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 28391 battles
  • [BSI] BSI
Nice to see you back Fastest, hope all is going well IRL. :honoring:

Avalon304 #242 Posted Jun 12 2017 - 22:12

Major

• Players
  • 15084 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

Welcome back, Classic!

The Tiger icon in the Dunkelgelb pack wasnt changed when you implemented the Tiger textures.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #243 Posted Jun 12 2017 - 23:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostFastestClassic, on Jun 12 2017 - 21:06, said:

Funnily enough, I hadn't even noticed that myself, since I don't currently use the redbrown pack (switched to the navy grey one) - oops! Thanks for noticing :D I think I accidentally overwrote my original green-to-brown icon schema in Photoshop when I made the naval grey pack, so I had to remake it. I've gone through and updated all the old icons to the new brown (seen on the STA) - thanks again! :honoring:

Yup, looking much better now, and just in time for me to buy the STA-1 (since I power-grinded the Chi-Ri today, which is not something I would willingly repeat within the next few centuries).

Spoiler

Avalon304 #244 Posted Jun 14 2017 - 11:12

Major

• Players
  • 15084 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

2 more reports:

The Dunkelgelb pack doesnt have an icon for the Panzer VII.

Additionally WG changed the textures for the Chrysler K's turret. All turret textures need to be rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise. This affects your US Dark Olive pack.

FastestClassic #245 Posted Jun 15 2017 - 04:27

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23367 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

View PostFett713, on Jun 12 2017 - 13:49, said:

Nice to see you back Fastest, hope all is going well IRL. :honoring:

Thanks; things have indeed been getting much better over the past few weeks. Same to you! :honoring:

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy_NA, on Jun 12 2017 - 15:56, said:

Yup, looking much better now, and just in time for me to buy the STA-1 (since I power-grinded the Chi-Ri today, which is not something I would willingly repeat within the next few centuries).

Spoiler

Alright! Glad to see that worked out. Congrats on reaching the STA, btw. :medal: Should hopefully be much more enjoyable - though, I personally ended up somewhat liking the Chi-Ri, minus the combo of abysmal mobility & somewhat mediocre pen for its' huge size. Which is a rather large issue, I suppose (pun intended)... eh, still enjoyed it beyond that.

View PostAvalon304, on Jun 12 2017 - 14:12, said:

Welcome back, Classic!

The Tiger icon in the Dunkelgelb pack wasnt changed when you implemented the Tiger textures.

View PostAvalon304, on Jun 14 2017 - 03:12, said:

2 more reports:

The Dunkelgelb pack doesnt have an icon for the Panzer VII.

Additionally WG changed the textures for the Chrysler K's turret. All turret textures need to be rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise. This affects your US Dark Olive pack.

Aha, thanks for the reports, as always! I've gone through and fixed the missing icons (and updated the VK 72's), along with updates for some of the WT auf Pz IV's chassis/hull details (namely, the hull-mounted spare tracks and outer parts of the chassis roadwheels). However, as for the Chrysler - in one of the previous updates (I think the version I released when 9.18 went live), I removed the Chrysler K from the pack, since the vehicle's hull model was changed with its "rebranding" (of sorts) along with its base color. If you still have it, that might be left over from older versions of the pack (as I had included it before), so if the textures aren't working, I would just delete the old skin files for the Chrysler K for the time being (located in res_mods\0.9.19.0.2\vehicles\american\A115_Chrysler_K). Er, that, and I've been working on a skin - albeit a very simple/subtle one - for it anyway, which should be coming Soon™ :P

Speaking of Chrysler K, though - could I include your remodel (with credit attributed to you, of course) for the Chrysler K with my US Olive applied as an addon to the pack? :P (Alternatively - or perhaps in addition to this, depending on what you'd prefer - I could send you the Olive-skinned version to include with the remodel. Again, this is entirely up to you.) 

EDIT: Actually added the Tiger I icons & WT auf Pz IV fixes now. Thought I pushed them earlier, but I guess I forgot to hit "sync" after applying the changes. :P My bad, sorry! Should work now, though.

Edited by FastestClassic, Jun 15 2017 - 06:09.

Avalon304 #246 Posted Jun 15 2017 - 06:15

Major

• Players
  • 15084 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostFastestClassic, on Jun 14 2017 - 20:27, said:

Aha, thanks for the reports, as always! I've gone through and fixed the missing icons (and updated the VK 72's), along with updates for some of the WT auf Pz IV's chassis/hull details (namely, the hull-mounted spare tracks and outer parts of the chassis roadwheels). However, as for the Chrysler - in one of the previous updates (I think the version I released when 9.18 went live), I removed the Chrysler K from the pack, since the vehicle's hull model was changed with its "rebranding" (of sorts) along with its base color. If you still have it, that might be left over from older versions of the pack (as I had included it before), so if the textures aren't working, I would just delete the old skin files for the Chrysler K for the time being (located in res_mods\0.9.19.0.2\vehicles\american\A115_Chrysler_K). Er, that, and I've been working on a skin - albeit a very simple/subtle one - for it anyway, which should be coming Soon™ :P

Speaking of Chrysler K, though - could I include your remodel (with credit attributed to you, of course) for the Chrysler K with my US Olive applied as an addon to the pack? :P (Alternatively - or perhaps in addition to this, depending on what you'd prefer - I could send you the Olive-skinned version to include with the remodel. Again, this is entirely up to you.) 

EDIT: Actually added the Tiger I icons & WT auf Pz IV fixes now. Thought I pushed them earlier, but I guess I forgot to hit "sync" after applying the changes. :P My bad, sorry! Should work now, though.

Yea... you can add mine, just be sure to grab the latest version, really though all it is is the model from directly before it was changed to the GF version (minus the turret because they made changes to it). So you dont even really need to credit me if you dont want its just WGs original assets.

FastestClassic #247 Posted Jun 19 2017 - 02:50

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23367 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

View PostAvalon304, on Jun 14 2017 - 22:15, said:

Yea... you can add mine, just be sure to grab the latest version, really though all it is is the model from directly before it was changed to the GF version (minus the turret because they made changes to it). So you dont even really need to credit me if you dont want its just WGs original assets.

Eh, you still were smart enough to hold onto the clean files, let alone nice enough to upload it for us to use, so I still think that deserves at least some credit.:P Also, I realized I still have the original Chrysler K icons sitting around (before the silly front badge was added), so if you want, I can send those over for your skin removal mod. :honoring: Oh yeah, btw, was that you I saw, HESHing it up in the Cent 7/1 yesterday (I recall getting my rear-end handed to me - in part by your HESH - early on in my 13 90, and a buddy of mine was in the 111 1-4; that ring any bells)? Was gonna send a PM in-game, but the friends list was broken again. :D

Anyway, finally got around to posting the update notes on my site, so I would suggest checking those out if you happen to use any of my stuff: http://classicswotwo...d-format-jun-18 Enjoy! :izmena: As mentioned in said post, more is also on the way later this week - namely, a new pack for Czechoslovakia (possibly replacing one, if not both of the old ones), and a special skin release (or set of releases?) - so keep an eye out for those!

Edited by FastestClassic, Jun 19 2017 - 04:16.

Avalon304 #248 Posted Jun 19 2017 - 03:43

Major

• Players
  • 15084 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostFastestClassic, on Jun 18 2017 - 18:50, said:

Eh, you still were smart enough to hold onto the clean files, let alone nice enough to upload it for us to use, so I still think that deserves at least some credit.:P Also, I realized I still have the original Chrysler K icons sitting around (before the silly front badge was added), so if you want, I can send those over for your skin removal mod. :honoring: Oh yeah, btw, was that you I saw, HESHing it up in the Cent 7/1 yesterday (I recall getting my rear-end handed to me - in part by your HESH - early on in my 13 90, and a buddy of mine was in the 110; that ring any bells)? Was gonna send a PM in-game, but the friends list was broken again. :D

Anyway, finally got around to posting the update notes on my site, so I would suggest checking those out if you happen to use any of my stuff: http://classicswotwo...d-format-jun-18 Enjoy! :izmena: As mentioned in said post, more is also on the way later this week - namely, a new pack for Czechoslovakia (possibly replacing one, if not both of the old ones), and a special skin release (or set of releases?) - so keep an eye out for those!

I could definitely use those icons... those were the only things I didnt save... lol

Yea man I remember noticing it was you and then going out of my way to give you some HESH-memes as a present (and got your buddy in the 111 1-4 at the end too). Fired nothing but HESH that game... still did better than the majority of my team... you just cant carry stupid (like the T34 who did 0 damage and was trying to snipe with his incredibly inaccurate gun). It was on Mountain Pass.

Also... ugh .wotmods format... :P

FastestClassic #249 Posted Jun 19 2017 - 18:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23367 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

View PostAvalon304, on Jun 18 2017 - 19:43, said:

I could definitely use those icons... those were the only things I didnt save... lol

Yea man I remember noticing it was you and then going out of my way to give you some HESH-memes as a present (and got your buddy in the 111 1-4 at the end too). Fired nothing but HESH that game... still did better than the majority of my team... you just cant carry stupid (like the T34 who did 0 damage and was trying to snipe with his incredibly inaccurate gun). It was on Mountain Pass.

Also... ugh .wotmods format... :P

Alright, here ya go: https://drive.google...WDFtSmFSRWJZVTg Enjoy! :honoring:

Yep, that's the one! Was pretty surprised we won that one. But I do remember my buddy in the 111 getting super pissed off about the HESH, even though you would've most likely killed him a lot faster with APCR  :trollface:  Well played, though. 

Also, what's the matter with .wotmods? :amazed: Makes it both a lot easier to keep updated on my end, since I don't have to rename 20+ different version folders with every micropatch (and reupload every single file, since Github doesn't like folder renaming) and simpler to install/uninstall on the user end (since it's all self-contained instead of having files all over the place). Though, it doesn't work as well for huge packs, which is why I left those in the regular res_mods format (plus, people can remove individual/specific vehicles which they might not want recolored).

Avalon304 #250 Posted Jun 19 2017 - 20:56

Major

• Players
  • 15084 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostFastestClassic, on Jun 19 2017 - 10:16, said:

Alright, here ya go: https://drive.google...WDFtSmFSRWJZVTg Enjoy! :honoring:

Yep, that's the one! Was pretty surprised we won that one. But I do remember my buddy in the 111 getting super pissed off about the HESH, even though you would've most likely killed him a lot faster with APCR  :trollface:  Well played, though. 

Also, what's the matter with .wotmods? :amazed: Makes it both a lot easier to keep updated on my end, since I don't have to rename 20+ different version folders with every micropatch (and reupload every single file, since Github doesn't like folder renaming) and simpler to install/uninstall on the user end (since it's all self-contained instead of having files all over the place). Though, it doesn't work as well for huge packs, which is why I left those in the regular res_mods format (plus, people can remove individual/specific vehicles which they might not want recolored).

Thanks!

Yea...  fun to piss people off by hitting them with 500 damage HESH shells. No one ever expects it.

Im just not a fan of packaging things in another file type, especially because I manage my own personal copies of many skins and remodels that I use.

Also tagged with japan, color, swap, skin pack, czechoslovakia, bundeswehr, hungary, skins, germany, britain

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users