[0.9.20.0] Classic's WoT Workshop | Updated for 9.20 + New Finnish & Chinese packs + Primo V...

japan color swap skin pack czechoslovakia bundeswehr skins germany britain China

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

lABYSSl #281 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 10:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 16577 battles

View PostWGA_Working_As_Intended, on Sep 03 2017 - 18:54, said:

Could anyone show me how to get this skin? I tried doing the steps that it said but it did not work.

https://mods.curse.c...bornium-edition

I just tested the skin you linked to see if it works and it does so no compatibility problems. Try this to make it work:

1) Download and then extract to your desktop or a folder for your World of Tanks mods

2) Assuming that you have no other mods applied you will need to make a folder named "vehicles" in the 0.9.20.0 folder within the res_mods folder in your World of Tanks directory.

(After doing this your directory path should look like this when in the newly created folder: World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.20.0\vehicles )

3) Once you have created the vehicles folder in your 0.9.20.0 folder, your going to make another folder inside the one you just made called "american".

(Your directory path should look like this now: World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.20.0\vehicles\american )

4) Finally, copy the folder named "A100_T49" and past it directly into the newly created "american" in your World of Tanks directory.

I hope this helps and feel free to ask for help if something goes wrong. :)

Edit: I hadn't refreshed my page to see if anyone had helped, I feel so stupid now, please disregard my redundant post.

Edited by lABYSSl, Sep 04 2017 - 10:23.

WGA_Working_As_Intended #282 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 16:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 7179 battles
Thanks! I also downloaded your modpack and it looks great!

lABYSSl #283 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 23:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 16577 battles
I found another problem. The M4 Improved is missing a skin. I checked for the folder and it doesn't have one.

FastestClassic #284 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 18:22

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24000 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

View PostlABYSSl, on Sep 04 2017 - 15:54, said:

I found another problem. The M4 Improved is missing a skin. I checked for the folder and it doesn't have one.

Oh, whoops! Must've forgotten to replace the folder after I removed that while I was working on updating the vehicle's color. Fixed now, thanks! :medal:

lABYSSl #285 Posted Sep 09 2017 - 19:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 16577 battles

Thank you for all your hard work and help with the bugs I have found. I found another bug: There is no compadability support for TheFalkonett's AMX 50 Foch (155).

Keep up the awesome work!

The_Notorious_Hawk #286 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 23:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13926 battles

View PostFastestClassic, on Aug 18 2017 - 16:59, said:

Hello, and welcome to this part of the forum! Sadly, while I would also love to see something like this in-game, I don't currently have the time, resources, or skill to do very much in the way of making remodels for WoT. Sorry about that! I do recall seeing a BT-42 model some time ago which replaced the BT-7A as well; though, I don't remember where, and it's been over a year since I last saw it, so it'd likely need some updating by now. However, while I can't do very much remodel-related (at the moment, anyway), I do actually have something in the works that has to do with Finnish vehicles, which should be coming soon. :great:

As for modelling software, I would personally suggest either Autodesk Maya or Blender - the latter of which is completely free, and works pretty darn well for WoT remodeling, from what I've heard (although, note that you will have to use a tool such as this one to import/export models, the latter part of which I have no idea how to do). Photoshop does very nicely for editing textures as well (which is what I use for basically all of my work); however, Paint.net or GIMP seem to do the job pretty well (though, I definitely prefer Photoshop by a very lengthy margin). :honoring:

EDIT: You may be in luck after all ;) http://forum.worldof...6#entry14678016

For everyone else - I completely forgot to post about this until recently... I made a Panzer 58 skin for Swiss National Day (August 1st - yeah, as mentioned, this is a bit late, sorry :unsure: completely whizzed over my head for a while, heheh), which you can find (along with several other modders' awesome works) here, on RSR: https://ritastatusre...s-national-day/ (or here, on my site: http://classicswotwo...pp-schwiiz.html) Enjoy, and as usual, more is on the way soon, so stay tuned! :izmena:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the color polls I posted about around a week-and-a-half ago are finished! The results can be found here: http://classicswotwo...re-needed-aug-6 Thanks again to everyone for all your feedback! :medal:

(Also, my apologies for the super late response)

SO JACKED! EEEK! Thanks a lot for the software details too!

FastestClassic #287 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 00:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24000 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

View PostlABYSSl, on Sep 09 2017 - 11:44, said:

Thank you for all your hard work and help with the bugs I have found. I found another bug: There is no compadability support for TheFalkonett's AMX 50 Foch (155).

Keep up the awesome work!

Aha, my bad - had it configured for the old version's file structure. Fixed now, thanks!

View PostThe_Notorious_Hawk, on Sep 11 2017 - 15:34, said:

SO JACKED! EEEK! Thanks a lot for the software details too!

No problem! Enjoy :P 

The_Notorious_Hawk #288 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 01:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13926 battles

Hey, Fastest. I tried to upload the file via 7zip and I can't seem to get the skin onto my Bt-7. Can you investigate or refer me to a good forum for trying to apply a model like this? I know it isn't your skin, but I wanted to ask anyway because I am a n00b to this sort of thing. 

EDIT: I found out the issue. I was trying to kick it old-school with the good ol' res_mods folder. Thanks again for referring me to that.

Edited by The_Notorious_Hawk, Sep 12 2017 - 01:08.

FastestClassic #289 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 01:46

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24000 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

View PostThe_Notorious_Hawk, on Sep 11 2017 - 17:01, said:

Hey, Fastest. I tried to upload the file via 7zip and I can't seem to get the skin onto my Bt-7. Can you investigate or refer me to a good forum for trying to apply a model like this? I know it isn't your skin, but I wanted to ask anyway because I am a n00b to this sort of thing. 

No worries; indeed I can! If you're referring to Milky's BT-42 model, just drag both .wotmod files from the download to <your WoT install directory>\mods\0.9.20.0. (By default, this is C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\mods\0.9.20.0). :)

Lt_Saburo_Sakamura #290 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 16:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31 battles

Hi mate, first I must say thx a lot for your awesome  skinpacks !

Yesterday I've downloaded your UK "light Olive" Skin pack and installed it. But after choosing the " Matilda Black Prince" in my garrage I've noticed that the tank is bugged and after some time the game crashed.

After investigating the Skin Pack I've found out that in the skin folder for the Matilda Black Prince the org.game files are missing. Instead of the org. files of the game, the skin texture files of the Milkym4n M.Black Prince HD mod  are inside. So the game can't load the correct tank files and crashes after some time.

Have a good time and

see you on the battlefiled.

Avalon304 #291 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:19

Major

• Players
  • 16504 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostLt_Saburo_Sakamura, on Sep 12 2017 - 08:27, said:

Yesterday I've downloaded your UK "light Olive" Skin pack and installed it. But after choosing the " Matilda Black Prince" in my garrage I've noticed that the tank is bugged and after some time the game crashed.

After investigating the Skin Pack I've found out that in the skin folder for the Matilda Black Prince the org.game files are missing. Instead of the org. files of the game, the skin texture files of the Milkym4n M.Black Prince HD mod  are inside. So the game can't load the correct tank files and crashes after some time.

Have a good time and

I am seeing no bugs with the normal Matilda Black Prince using the latest copy of the Light Olive.

FastestClassic #292 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 23:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24000 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

View PostLt_Saburo_Sakamura, on Sep 12 2017 - 08:27, said:

Have a good time and

View PostAvalon304, on Sep 12 2017 - 11:19, said:

I am seeing no bugs with the normal Matilda Black Prince using the latest copy of the Light Olive.

Huh, that's odd... in the current/latest version, the files do indeed use Wargaming's official Matilda BP textures as a base. Not sure why this is - maybe try redownloading it again? https://github.com/C...ive/master.zip 

Also, note for everyone (since this came to mind as a possible cause) - if you download them directly from Github instead of through my site, make sure to download the master version rather than downloading any versions from the "release" tab. I had originally used the release tab a while ago for releasing updates; however, this became far too inefficient to maintain over time as more and more content was added. 

(In case anyone's confused, here's what I mean: )

Spoiler

lABYSSl #293 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 12:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 16577 battles
On the topic of the UK Light Olive, do you plan on releasing a version that supports TheFalkonett's RaoS Cromwell?

FastestClassic #294 Posted Sep 15 2017 - 00:33

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24000 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

View PostlABYSSl, on Sep 13 2017 - 04:41, said:

On the topic of the UK Light Olive, do you plan on releasing a version that supports TheFalkonett's RaoS Cromwell?

Indeed! I've updated the pack to include support for that just now (which I had technically added previously, but forgot to upload, so thanks for reminding me :P). 

Lt_Saburo_Sakamura #295 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 15:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31 battles

View PostFastestClassic, on Sep 12 2017 - 23:42, said:

Huh, that's odd... in the current/latest version, the files do indeed use Wargaming's official Matilda BP textures as a base. Not sure why this is - maybe try redownloading it again? https://github.com/C...hive/master.zip

Also, note for everyone (since this came to mind as a possible cause) - if you download them directly from Github instead of through my site, make sure to download the master version rather than downloading any versions from the "release" tab. I had originally used the release tab a while ago for releasing updates; however, this became far too inefficient to maintain over time as more and more content was added.

(In case anyone's confused, here's what I mean: )

Spoiler

Hi mate, Problem is solved, all is working fine now. I've redownloaded your UK pack again from your  origin Homepage (Blog site) and installed this pack. AFter checking it up it had shown me that the first one was not fully complete, maybe this caused the prob. But anyway, your pack works fine and looks really nice. THX again for your great work mate  :honoring:

FastestClassic #296 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 21:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24000 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

Alright, quick (but very important) announcement: As you may-or-may-not-have heard, there's been a Russian guy going around stealing remodels/skins of a huge group of modmakers (including myself, Avalon, Milkym4n, goodman12, and others) and calling them his own. He's been around for a little while and had done this once before in the past, but I guess he's back at it again now, so I wanted to take the time to quickly warn everyone: If you see any of my content (skins, mods, packs, etc.) up for download anywhere besides my website (https://classicswotworkshop.weebly.com), my Github (https://github.com/ClassicsWoTWorkshop), or posts made by me on the NA forums (mostly just in this thread), DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEM. These may do anything from simply breaking/crashing your game, to messing with your computer, or even installing a virus, for all I know. Essentially, as with many other things (whether on-or-off the internet) - if it didn't come from the source (in this case: my site, my Github, or posts by me on the NA forums), don't download or use it. I cannot vouch for the safety of those, let alone be responsible for what they might do to you or your computer (plus, they're likely to be much older & outdated [and possibly incompatable/broken] versions, as I'm constantly updating/fixing things on my site & Github). Just note: As a rule-of-thumb, I won't post any files or content outside of these locations (unless I specifically specify otherwise), so if you see them elsewhere, don't download them. 

I would also suggest following the same policy in relation to other modders' work - for example, Avalon304's work is located on his site (http://avalonswotworkshop.weebly.com/), Milkym4n's work can be found at his modshop (https://modshop.milkym4n.com/) or the official WGmods site (https://wgmods.net/), most of Desyatnik_Pansy's/Fett713's/goodman12's/atacms's/etc... content can be found in their respective forum threads (or in their posts), and so on. Keep in mind that this varies from author-to-author, though, so just be sure to keep up to date with wherever they post. Stay safe out there! :honoring:

oldewolfe #297 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 22:36

Captain

• -Players-
  • 11036 battles
  • [1STBN] 1STBN

I saw Avalon's Warning the other day....      

I only take Straight from the Sources anyway since you guys do an Awesome Job and it's pretty safe to Assume Ya'll have Zero Intent on ruining that Reputation....     And for that, I Thank you All....

I will certainly keep my Eyes Peeled....

Also tagged with japan, color, swap, skin pack, czechoslovakia, bundeswehr, skins, germany, britain, China

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users