[1.0.1.0] Classic's WoT Workshop | Vehicle Skins, Mods/Remodels, & Skin Packs

japan color swap skin pack czechoslovakia bundeswehr skins germany britain China

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

FastestClassic #301 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 04:56

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25706 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI
Quick update: at long last, compatibility between my nation packs & the new in-game customization system is here! It requires a little tinkering to get working, but it solves the discoloration issues nonetheless (for both paints and camouflages). I've put together a guide on how to get it working with whatever pack(s) you may have installed, which you can check on the dedicated info page here. Enjoy, and happy holidays!

FastestClassic #302 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 21:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25706 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI
Alrighty, as it's patch day, I suppose an update is due! This time around, I've got an important announcement concerning remodels (for realsies?!), as well as updates for patch 0.9.22 (including all of the newly HD-ified vehicles [yes, including the duck], more packs transitioning to HD textures, tweaks/updates/fixes, etc.), the release of a new pack for US vehicles (Thunderbolt Green), another rework for the Japanese Reddish-Brown pack (as previewed in the previous patch's updates), and more! Check everything out here: https://classicswotw...k-v3-more-feb-7

Luixpanzer115 #303 Posted Feb 14 2018 - 23:45

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22 battles

hello FastestClassic excuse the doubt look at this beautiful remodeling for the milkys-mod-shop T-34-85 and I wanted to ask if it is available or it is an old remodeling since I found it only as next models that never came out or never look that they came out , if someone can help me I would appreciate it since I can not find where to download it

http://rykoszet.info...6/11/t3485e.jpg

http://rykoszet.info...i-juz-niedlugo/

and as an extra I hope this does not merit a ban since I do not know the rules of posting here

FastestClassic #304 Posted Feb 15 2018 - 01:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25706 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

View PostLuixpanzer115, on Feb 14 2018 - 15:45, said:

hello FastestClassic excuse the doubt look at this beautiful remodeling for the milkys-mod-shop T-34-85 and I wanted to ask if it is available or it is an old remodeling since I found it only as next models that never came out or never look that they came out , if someone can help me I would appreciate it since I can not find where to download it

http://rykoszet.info...6/11/t3485e.jpg

http://rykoszet.info...i-juz-niedlugo/

and as an extra I hope this does not merit a ban since I do not know the rules of posting here

Although this isn't quite the right place to ask (as they aren't things I made), I believe most of these were either scrapped entirely or just went unreleased. A few of them are also outdated at this point - both ST-I and Obj 907 are already both officially HD, for one, and others were updated since that article was posted (i.e. T-34-3). All of Milky's released content can be found on his website: https://milkym4n.com/, so in general, if it isn't there, it probably isn't released.

Edited by FastestClassic, Feb 15 2018 - 01:24.

Big_Daddy_Browntown #305 Posted Mar 21 2018 - 23:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 17467 battles
  • [NA-CL] NA-CL
Hey Classic, I was wondering if you knew what happened to Milkym4n? His thread is locked, his site is down, and I can't find any info. It's a big hit to the mod/skinning community if he's really gone :(

Milkym4n #306 Posted Mar 21 2018 - 23:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37 battles

View Postbrowntown13_reborn, on Mar 22 2018 - 00:41, said:

Hey Classic, I was wondering if you knew what happened to Milkym4n? His thread is locked, his site is down, and I can't find any info. It's a big hit to the mod/skinning community if he's really gone :(

https://wgmods.net/modmakers/1893/

Big_Daddy_Browntown #307 Posted Mar 21 2018 - 23:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 17467 battles
  • [NA-CL] NA-CL

View PostMilkym4n, on Mar 21 2018 - 17:45, said:

I came across that and thought they looked familiar... I was gonna call him out on plagiarising you :P

side note, any chance you could put up the m46 KR reskin sometime? I absolutely adored that thing but I just moved to a new pc and don't have it saved :/

Glad to see you're still up and kicking! <3

Milkym4n #308 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 00:02

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37 battles
Aye, eventually but this ain't the right place to discuss it. PM if needed.

Luixpanzer115 #309 Posted Mar 25 2018 - 07:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22 battles
Fastest Classic how revive old remodels for the new actualization?, my remodels its broken in this new actualization 1.0.0

sailorboy7982 #310 Posted Apr 01 2018 - 08:54

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18519 battles
  • [STB1] STB1
Love the paint jobs. Question will the new paint jobs (not the remodels) work with the SD version of the game? Sorry if this has been asked before.

FastestClassic #311 Posted Apr 01 2018 - 18:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25706 battles
  • [BOWTI] BOWTI

Right, so I realized I completely forgot to update/check the forum thread after the patch hit... oops! Needless to say, though, I'm back (again). Sorry for the wait!

View PostLuixpanzer115, on Mar 24 2018 - 23:38, said:

Fastest Classic how revive old remodels for the new actualization?, my remodels its broken in this new actualization 1.0.0

Not quite sure what you mean there, but if you're talking about the texture loading issue, I've found that textures for modified parts don't seem to load correctly in-battle if any of said parts' models have been changed (i.e. if the chassis model was changed, the textures on the chassis wouldn't load in battle). One workaround for this which currently seems to work is to rename all the textures on parts with modified models (both the texture .dds files themselves and the paths to them in the .visual_processed). If you're having other issues with remodels, then I'm not really sure what to do there, as that was one of two main problems I noticed which came about in 1.0 (the other being the new .VT files for hit decals/inscriptions/etc).

View Postsailorboy7982, on Apr 01 2018 - 00:54, said:

Love the paint jobs. Question will the new paint jobs (not the remodels) work with the SD version of the game? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks! They should work fine with the SD version of the game, as they replace the standard textures. :)

I've also got a couple quick announcements to make: Firstly, as of this Friday, March 30th, everything has been updated to work with update 1.0. I had made a post about updates for 1.0 here, but I was informed that a bunch of my skins/remodels weren't working at the time, so I went back through and updated all of the broken ones. I'm planning on writing another post on my websitewith this appended list of updates in the next few days, but for now, check my Github page to see what has been updated since the 1.0 Update Notes post.

Secondly, I'm proud to announce the beginning of an upcoming project: The Dakka Improvement Project!

I've got a full post on it over on the site, including the first remodel of the project: the SU-100Y Superfortress!

Download/read all about it here: https://classicswotw...ovement-project

Oh yeah, and one final thing: Happy 1st of April! ;)

Also tagged with japan, color, swap, skin pack, czechoslovakia, bundeswehr, skins, germany, britain, China

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users