Now I Finally Have Proof

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

Gomez_Adams #101 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:19

Major

• -Players-
  • 5 battles

You're quoting U.S. Code. That has nothing to do with State Law. State law trumps U.S. Federal law in all cases with only one exception: If it is deemed unconstitutional by the SCOTUS.

That's the reason marijuana is legal in Colorado but you'll do jail time for it in Georgia.

WulfeHound #102 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:21

Major

• Players
  • 12959 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

diesel__1 #103 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:22

Major

• -Players-
  • 8095 battles
Talk about a derailed thread!  And Gomez, you're really starting to stretch things.  Do you have something better to do?

Gomez_Adams #104 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:24

Major

• -Players-
  • 5 battles

View Postdiesel__1, on Jul 11 2016 - 16:22, said:

Talk about a derailed thread!  And Gomez, you're really starting to stretch things.  Do you have something better to do?

My apologies. You're right of course.

I'll leave the thread to the grown men pretending to be little girls and getting all bent out of shape when they're called on it.

LordCommanderMilitant #105 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:25

Major

• Players
  • 8597 battles

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 20:19, said:

You're quoting U.S. Code. That has nothing to do with State Law. State law trumps U.S. Federal law in all cases with only one exception: If it is deemed unconstitutional by the SCOTUS.

That's the reason marijuana is legal in Colorado but you'll do jail time for it in Georgia.

You live in Georgia, right?

Block Quote: O.C.G.A §16-12-100

(a) As used in this Code section, the term:

(1) "Minor" means any person under the age of 18 years.

(2) "Performance" means any play, dance, or exhibit to be shown to or viewed by an audience.

(3) "Producing" means producing, directing, manufacturing, issuing, or publishing.

(4) "Sexually explicit conduct" means actual or simulated:

(A) Sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;

(B) Bestiality;

© Masturbation;

(D) Lewd exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person;

(E) Flagellation or torture by or upon a person who is nude;

(F) Condition of being fettered, bound, or otherwise physically restrained on the part of a person who is nude;

(G) Physical contact in an act of apparent sexual stimulation or gratification with any person's unclothed genitals, pubic area, or buttocks or with a female's nude breasts;

(H) Defecation or urination for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the viewer; or

(I) Penetration of the [edited]or rectum by any object except when done as part of a recognized medical procedure.

(5) "Visual medium" means any film, photograph, negative, slide, magazine, or other visual medium.
(b)(1) It is unlawful for any person knowingly to employ, use, persuade, induce, entice, or coerce any minor to engage in or assist any other person to engage in any sexually explicit conduct for the purpose of producing any visual medium depicting such conduct.

(2) It is unlawful for any parent, legal guardian, or person having custody or control of a minor knowingly to permit the minor to engage in or to assist any other person to engage in sexually explicit conduct for the purpose of producing any visual medium depicting such conduct.

(3) It is unlawful for any person knowingly to employ, use, persuade, induce, entice, or coerce any minor to engage in or assist any other person to engage in any sexually explicit conduct for the purpose of any performance.

(4) It is unlawful for any parent, legal guardian, or person having custody or control of a minor knowingly to permit the minor to engage in or to assist any other person to engage in sexually explicit conduct for the purpose of any performance.

(5) It is unlawful for any person knowingly to create, reproduce, publish, promote, sell, distribute, give, exhibit, or possess with intent to sell or distribute any visual medium which depicts a minor or a portion of a minor's body engaged in any sexually explicit conduct.

(6) It is unlawful for any person knowingly to advertise, sell, purchase, barter, or exchange any medium which provides information as to where any visual medium which depicts a minor or a portion of a minor's body engaged in any sexually explicit conduct can be found or purchased.

(7) It is unlawful for any person knowingly to bring or cause to be brought into this state any material which depicts a minor or a portion of a minor's body engaged in any sexually explicit conduct.

(8) It is unlawful for any person knowingly to possess or control any material which depicts a minor or a portion of a minor's body engaged in any sexually explicit conduct.

© A person who, in the course of processing or producing visual or printed matter either privately or commercially, has reasonable cause to believe that the visual or printed matter submitted for processing or producing depicts a minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct shall immediately report such incident, or cause a report to be made, to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation or the law enforcement agency for the county in which such matter is submitted. Any person participating in the making of a report or causing a report to be made pursuant to this subsection or participating in any judicial proceeding or any other proceeding resulting therefrom shall in so doing be immune from any civil or criminal liability that might otherwise be incurred or imposed, providing such participation pursuant to this subsection is made in good faith.

(d) The provisions of subsection (b) of this Code section shall not apply to the activities of law enforcement and prosecution agencies in the investigation and prosecution of criminal offenses or to legitimate medical, scientific, or educational activities.
(e)(1) A person who is convicted of an offense under this Code section shall forfeit to the State of Georgia such interest as the person may have in:

(A) Any property constituting or directly derived from gross profits or other proceeds obtained from such offense; and

(B) Any property used, or intended to be used, to commit such offense.

(2) In any action under this Code section, the court may enter such restraining orders or take other appropriate action, including acceptance of performance bonds, in connection with any interest that is subject to forfeiture.

(3) The court shall order forfeiture of property referred to in paragraph (1) of this subsection if the trier of fact determines, beyond a reasonable doubt, that such property is subject to forfeiture.

(4) The provisions of subsection (u) of Code Section 16-13-49 shall apply for the disposition of any property forfeited under this subsection. In any disposition of property under this subsection, a convicted person shall not be permitted to acquire property forfeited by such person.
(f)(1) The following property shall be subject to forfeiture to the State of Georgia:

(A) Any material or equipment used, or intended for use, in producing, reproducing, transporting, shipping, or receiving any visual medium in violation of this Code section;

(B) Any visual medium produced, transported, shipped, or received in violation of this Code section, or any material containing such depiction; provided, however, that any such property so forfeited shall be destroyed by the appropriate law enforcement agency after it is no longer needed in any court proceedings; or

© Any property constituting or directly derived from gross profits or other proceeds obtained from a violation of this Code section;

except that no property of any owner shall be forfeited under this paragraph, to the extent of the interest of such owner, by reason of an act or omission established by such owner to have been committed or omitted without knowledge or consent of such owner.

(2) The procedure for forfeiture and disposition of forfeited property under this subsection shall be as provided for forfeitures under Code Section 16-13-49.
(g)(1) Except as otherwise provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, any person who violates a provision of this Code section shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than five nor more than 20 years and by a fine of not more than $100,000.00. In the event, however, that the person so convicted is a member of the immediate family of the victim, no fine shall be imposed.

(2) Any person who violates subsection © of this Code section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

Block Quote: O.C.G.A. §16-12-80

(b) Material is obscene if:

(1) To the average person, applying contemporary community standards, taken as a whole, it predominantly appeals to the prurient interest, that is, a shameful or morbid interest in nudity, sex, or excretion;

(2) The material taken as a whole lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value; and

(3) The material depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined in subparagraphs (A) through (E) of this paragraph:

(A) Acts of sexual intercourse, heterosexual or homosexual, normal or perverted, actual or simulated;

(B) Acts of masturbation;

© Acts involving excretory functions or lewd exhibition of the genitals;

(D) Acts of bestiality or the fondling of sex organs of animals; or

(E) Sexual acts of flagellation, torture, or other violence indicating a sadomasochistic sexual relationship.

© Any device designed or marketed as useful primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs is obscene material under this Code section.

(d) Material not otherwise obscene may be obscene under this Code section if the distribution thereof, the offer to do so, or the possession with the intent to do so is a commercial exploitation of erotica solely for the sake of their prurient appeal.

(e) It is an affirmative defense under this Code section that dissemination of the material was restricted to:

(1) A person associated with an institution of higher learning, either as a member of the faculty or a matriculated student, teaching or pursuing a course of study related to such material; or

(2) A person whose receipt of such material was authorized in writing by a licensed medical practitioner or psychiatrist.

(f) A person who commits the offense of distributing obscene material shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

There you go. Georgia Law.

Wulfehound's image is not obscene content under Georgia law, and is not illegal.

Edited by LordCommanderMilitant, Jul 11 2016 - 21:26.

aswitz87 #106 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:26

Major

• Players
  • 5921 battles

Gomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 15:24, said:

I'll leave the thread to the grown men pretending to be little girls and getting all bent out of shape when they're called on it.

Get help... your projection is terrifying.

WulfeHound #107 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:27

Major

• Players
  • 12959 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View Post_Tsavo_, on Jul 11 2016 - 15:26, said:

I'm still trying to figure out how he's "pretending" to be a little girl.  You used similar, albeit broken, logic to draw that same conclusion with me being a girl based on my avatar and my posting.

It reminds me of the jumps in logic done by those who believe in conspiracy theories.

mattwong #108 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:32

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

As long as Gomez is manufacturing half-baked psychological motives for people using certain avatars, we might as well return the favour.

Gomez, the fact that you think there is something sexual about these completely innocuous avatars means exactly one thing: those avatars turn you on.  You should seek help for your obvious issues, or perhaps just come to terms with your true self and go to some "furry" convention or something.

ntp_ntp #109 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:33

Major

• Players
  • 12403 battles
  • [SMELL] SMELL

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 12:24, said:

​I think it's you that's getting bent.
You are basically puking bullcrap all over the place.
Time to step back from the keyboard G-man, you are definitely way, way on-tilt.
Seriously, wthis your problem?

Husarski #110 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:43

Major

• Players
  • 36278 battles

So, I have my cat as my avatar. It's 16 years old.

What does that say about me?

ntp_ntp #111 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:54

Major

• Players
  • 12403 battles
  • [SMELL] SMELL

View Post_Tsavo_, on Jul 11 2016 - 12:38, said:

This thread is a perfect example of why Gomez has an incredibly poor reputation here.  Off the rails, baseless accusations, fabrication of reality, and making it up as he goes along.  

Yeah, that's pretty much what happened here.
I'm a huge D oucher for sure but this is just...beyond.

Edited by ntp_ntp, Jul 11 2016 - 22:00.

24cups #112 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 21:56

Major

• Players
  • 25141 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostDERP_IN_THE_FACE, on Jul 11 2016 - 07:14, said:

If you guys zoom in. His tank in the first picture is moving at 16kph. In the second picture it is 11kph. Op you were clearly moving and trying to shoot while auto aimed. It won't work and you Turret isn't pointing in the right direction and you probably have massive packet loss during that game

+1 to this.

24cups #113 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 22:04

Major

• Players
  • 25141 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 14:37, said:

Did you use the avatar of a girl and represent yourself as a girl?

No.

Did you then get defensive over the fact that somebody thought you were a girl?

No.

Did you then post a picture of your real self, proving to be a grown man of at least mid 20's in age?

No.

Did you then try to defend yourself for being a man in his mid 20's with a picture of what is DEFINATELY a minor girl as your avatar?

No.

All of the above applies to him, Not you.

And putting the head of a 12-year-old on the body of a 20 year old and claiming it's a 16 year old does NOT make you look good when you're a bearded, toboggan wearing 20 year old.

In fact, that's the kind of thing that puts you on the neighborhood watch list.

I'm lost. I thought a toboggan was a wooden thing you rode down a snow hill. What the hell are you talking about ?

anonym_OlK73e329bMY #114 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 22:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
What a funny thread.

stalkervision #115 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 22:18

Major

• Players
  • 72803 battles

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 13:45, said:

The sad part is, without the beard, I'd still think it was a girl with that hair.

​The sad part is if I had that face I would shave my butt and walk on my hands the rest of my life. I've seen fat better heads on a can of beer ! The picture of the B-29 was nice though. I think I

will start calling W/H "Fifi" from now one.. :teethhappy:

and yes I did have secret clearance to do traffic analysis through ping checks :B

Edited by stalkervision, Jul 11 2016 - 22:20.

WulfeHound #116 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 22:20

Major

• Players
  • 12959 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View Poststalkervision, on Jul 11 2016 - 16:18, said:

​The sad part is if I had that face I would shave my butt and walk on my hands the rest of my life. I've seen fat better heads on a can of beer ! The picture of the B-29 was nice though. I think I

will start calling W/H "Fifi" from now one.. :teethhappy:

Please don't. Would you like it if I started calling you K-Pop?

moogleslam #117 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 22:29

Major

• Players
  • 48814 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS
Just for clarity, I am not really a squirrel monkey, nor is my real name moogleslam.

stalkervision #118 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 22:30

Major

• Players
  • 72803 battles

View PostWulfeHound, on Jul 11 2016 - 16:20, said:

Please don't. Would you like it if I started calling you K-Pop?

.I like K-Pop FiFI.. Go right ahead. :teethhappy:

Your really more one of these though.

WulfeHound #119 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 22:32

Major

• Players
  • 12959 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
I asked you to not to, so please don't

stalkervision #120 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 22:34

Major

• Players
  • 72803 battles

View PostWulfeHound, on Jul 11 2016 - 16:32, said:

I asked you to not to, so please don't

Then don't make it your personal mission in life to troll me girl. 

Agreed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users