Jump to content


Now I Finally Have Proof


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

Gomez_Adams #41 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:00

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 5 battles
  • 5,402
  • Member since:
    04-06-2015

View PostCavScout19D, on Jul 11 2016 - 09:57, said:

 

Someone doesn't understand how the internet works... maybe you need to schedule some time with Al Gore. 

 

So now you're going to back up 141ms equaling 7 - 10 full seconds?

 

OK. I'm out. It's gotten beyond trolltastic to full blown lunatic fringe in here.



CavScout19D #42 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 24434 battles
  • 4,773
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

US East - Washington DC, USA (162.216.229.21)
US West - San Jose, USA (162.213.61.57)

 

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Servers

 

No idea why he's tracing to the site he is.



CavScout19D #43 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 24434 battles
  • 4,773
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 06:00, said:

 

So now you're going to back up 141ms equaling 7 - 10 full seconds?

 

OK. I'm out. It's gotten beyond trolltastic to full blown lunatic fringe in here.

 

Umm... yeah... I never said jack about the OP's ping or whatever the 7-10 "full" seconds is suppose to be. Try again.

Spiley_Craw #44 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 24445 battles
  • 2,574
  • [NBL] NBL
  • Member since:
    03-19-2012

Yes, yes you do have proof now.

 

Proof that you are a crazy person.

-Kle.



CreditCardCrew #45 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:12

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 39188 battles
  • 213
  • [SISA] SISA
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014
The xxxx.xxx.xxx.21 is the entry portal, you should run something like netstat and try the IP and PORT you are connected to in game. xxxx.xxx.xxx.xx:????

callmecrazy #46 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 12719 battles
  • 3,022
  • Member since:
    01-15-2012

View PostHugo__Stiglitz, on Jul 11 2016 - 04:20, said:

Either way, Packet loss, Ghost Shell, Flyer, RNG, MM, Bad Players, Good Players, Or the Fukcing ToothFairy; the point is that the game is not much fun for anymore and things like this don't help. Not like I had a chance in that match anyway. I could benefit from a new hobby. Anyway, GLHF...

 

I agree with you, if you're not having fun at this game, try something else.

 

But I don't agree with you thinking you had to start a forum thread announcing the fact.



moogleslam #47 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 45974 battles
  • 4,936
  • [GURUS] GURUS
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

Now I Finally Have Proof:

 

**********************

Content Moderated - GP

 

(sorry :P)



diesel__1 #48 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:21

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 8095 battles
  • 6,738
  • Member since:
    04-27-2015

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 06:53, said:

 

 

 

I didn't jump on her. She jumped on the OP without having any idea what she was talking about.

 

They can't do a trace route properly to see the issues because they don't come in on the same route.

 

Wargaming pays for the cheapest data plan they can get in NA because they simply don't have a big market here. It's been a problem since day one and has been very well documented for 6 years straight.

 

Wargaming's main business is in Europe, so of course they're going to carry better data plans and better service. What's more, it's much cheaper in Europe because it's regulated. Here in the States, it is not. (Which is of course why our cell and internet bills are up to 10 times what Europeans bills are.)

 

 

Wouldn't she still have to deal with NA service if she's playing on the NA server?  AND from twice or three times the distance?  And she has no problems?

BigTomka #49 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:21

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 57980 battles
  • 721
  • Member since:
    03-05-2011

View PostCavScout19D, on Jul 11 2016 - 07:57, said:

 

Someone doesn't understand how the internet works... maybe you need to schedule some time with Al Gore. 

 

+1

Gomez_Adams #50 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:34

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 5 battles
  • 5,402
  • Member since:
    04-06-2015

View Postdiesel__1, on Jul 11 2016 - 10:21, said:

 

Wouldn't she still have to deal with NA service if she's playing on the NA server?  AND from twice or three times the distance?  And she has no problems?

 

The problem with that is that she lied. She's in the U.S.

 

If she actually lived in Germany as she claimed, the first connection on her ping plot would have been her local ISP like mine is. My first connection is clearly Charter internet in Atlanta. Hers SHOULD have been a local ISP in Germany somewhere.

 

Oddly, her first connection on both of her plots outside her router is Cablevision in New York State. That of course puts here only about 200 miles from the server, so of course she's going to have a better, more direct connection than pretty much anybody.

 

Gotta be careful what you post.


Edited by Gomez_Adams, Jul 11 2016 - 15:37.


ArmorStorm #51 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 37688 battles
  • 8,595
  • [F__R] F__R
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

Fakes evidence to prove a theory then when caught: ".Maybe my "proof" was invalidated but my point is still "truth!".

 

You wouldn't happen to be on Hillary's legal team, would you?



Gomez_Adams #52 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:51

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 5 battles
  • 5,402
  • Member since:
    04-06-2015

View PostArmorStorm, on Jul 11 2016 - 10:46, said:

Fakes evidence to prove a theory then when caught: ".Maybe my "proof" was invalidated but my point is still "truth!".

 

You wouldn't happen to be on Hillary's legal team, would you?

 

Was he the victim of some weirdness? Yes. Of course he was. That is without doubt.

 

Is he the only one that has suffered that? No. Of course not.

 

It's happened on this game for a long, long time.

 

I'll tell you what's worse though: People making up evidence that is completely false to try to prove nothing ever happens. That's simply ridiculous on a level beyond the pale.

 

Look at his gun. Look at the reticle. Look where the shot went. You simply can't make sense of it at all other than: Something completely bogus happened. Nearly every single time that has ever happened it's been packet loss. Nearly every single time that ever happens, it's on Wargaming's end.

 

That is a fact. It has been for over 6 years and is very well documented over thousands of posts for the entire duration of this game.



WulfeHound #53 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 12919 battles
  • 26,179
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 09:34, said:

 

The problem with that is that she lied. She's in the U.S.

 

If she actually lived in Germany as she claimed, the first connection on her ping plot would have been her local ISP like mine is. My first connection is clearly Charter internet in Atlanta. Hers SHOULD have been a local ISP in Germany somewhere.

 

Oddly, her first connection on both of her plots outside her router is Cablevision in New York State. That of course puts here only about 200 miles from the server, so of course she's going to have a better, more direct connection than pretty much anybody.

 

Gotta be careful what you post.

 

Or, you know, she's using a VPN to show up as a US IP

Gomez_Adams #54 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:57

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 5 battles
  • 5,402
  • Member since:
    04-06-2015

View PostWulfeHound, on Jul 11 2016 - 10:54, said:

 

Or, you know, she's using a VPN to show up as a US IP

 

Still wouldn't work. It would still have to trace through her local ISP to the VPN.

 

Edit to add: Unless it was a dial-up VPN, in which case her local telephone or wireless carrier would be listed, but it would still be clearly German based.


Edited by Gomez_Adams, Jul 11 2016 - 15:58.


vinmansbrew #55 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 15:58

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 14170 battles
  • 302
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011

View PostWulfeHound, on Jul 11 2016 - 08:54, said:

 

Or, you know, she's using a VPN to show up as a US IP

 

OK, now I have to say something. There is NO reason a person would be using vpn. It will ALWAYS make the connection worse. This is purely grasping at straws to try and make some stupid point that is not worth making. Basically, arguing for the sake of arguing.

vinmansbrew #56 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 16:00

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 14170 battles
  • 302
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 08:57, said:

 

Still wouldn't work. It would still have to trace through her local ISP to the VPN.

 

Edit to add: Unless it was a dial-up VPN, in which case her local telephone or wireless carrier would be listed, but it would still be clearly German based.

 

Not totally true. If the trace was done on the remote pc, it would not show where SHE is at. If I connected to my work pc and did a tracert, on my WORK computer, it would show that connection, it would not show my home connection.

Gomez_Adams #57 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 16:01

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 5 battles
  • 5,402
  • Member since:
    04-06-2015

You guys are hysterical. You must be the folks that think we faked the moon landing and blew up the WTC ourselves.

 

The two ping plots she posted showes EVERYTHING from her router to the server. It shows it all. All of it.

 

There is no VPN. There's a girl in New York talking smack on an internet forum and that's about it.



vinmansbrew #58 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 16:04

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 14170 battles
  • 302
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011

Hey, I am only clearing the air on vpn, nothing more.

Moon landing not fake, wtc I have a hard time believing. If anything, the US govt knew it was a high probability but did nothing to stop it.



Gomez_Adams #59 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 16:08

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 5 battles
  • 5,402
  • Member since:
    04-06-2015
Again, you can't connect to a VPN without either an internet connection or a telephone connection. Both would be included in the ping plot. There are no exceptions...unless you Photoshop it.

WulfeHound #60 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 16:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 12919 battles
  • 26,179
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 10:01, said:

You guys are hysterical. You must be the folks that think we faked the moon landing and blew up the WTC ourselves.

 

The two ping plots she posted showes EVERYTHING from her router to the server. It shows it all. All of it.

 

There is no VPN. There's a girl in New York talking smack on an internet forum and that's about it.

 

Lacey didn't post any ping plots. I did

 

And I'm fairly certain I'm a guy:

Spoiler

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users