Now I Finally Have Proof

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic

Gomez_Adams #61 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 16:11

Major

• -Players-
  • 5 battles

Well, you use a picture of a girl, act like a girl, type like a girl...normally that means a girl.

Sorry for the mistaken gender/sex/identity...or whatever you want to call it.

WulfeHound #62 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 16:13

Major

• Players
  • 12916 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 10:11, said:

Well, you use a picture of a girl, act like a girl, type like a girl...normally that means a girl.

I definitely don't act like a girl (whatever that means) or type like one either.

vinmansbrew #63 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 16:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14099 battles

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 09:08, said:

Again, you can't connect to a VPN without either an internet connection or a telephone connection. Both would be included in the ping plot. There are no exceptions...unless you Photoshop it.

No, it wouldn't. A tracert ONLY shows the path from the computer running the tracert. For example, I connect to my work pc from home. If I run a tracert on MY WORK PC, it will NOT show my connection from home. For all intents, the home pc does not exist because the work is being performed on the work pc. Did I make that clear enough? It only shows the path for the machine the tracert originates on. Unless you originate it on your home pc, it will NOT show that leg of the connection. Sorry, it just won't.

Gomez_Adams #64 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 16:16

Major

• -Players-
  • 5 battles

View Postvinmansbrew, on Jul 11 2016 - 11:13, said:

No, it wouldn't. A tracert ONLY shows the path from the computer running the tracert. For example, I connect to my work pc from home. If I run a tracert on MY WORK PC, it will NOT show my connection from home.

Yes, it will. Try it. It will ping in every direction. That's the whole point behind a ping plot: it shows EVERY connection in the line. All of them.

vinmansbrew #65 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 16:33

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14099 battles

Dude, do you even know what you are saying. First off, you have to have a destination for the trace, or ping plot as you want to call it. A trace is ONLY going to go from the origination computer, to the destination computer. It will not go anywhere else.

http://whatis.techta...tion/traceroute

The ping command helps to verify IP-level connectivity. When troubleshooting, you can use ping to send an ICMP echo request to a target host name or IP address. Use ping whenever you need to verify that a host computer can connect to the TCP/IP network and network resources.

Now, there are probably 3rd party tools that will trace every connection on a computer, but the basic ping and trace commands will ONLY DO THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE ORIGINATING COMPUTER AND THE DESTINATION COMPUTER. If you open a command window on your home pc and type in an IP of url, it will give you the hops and the ttl. If you remote to your work pc and RUN THE COMMAND FROM THE WORK PC, it will NOT show your connection from your home pc, to your work pc, because the command is NOT being run on your home pc.

Man I wish I was at home to demonstrate this.

stalkervision #66 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 18:34

Major

• Players
  • 67426 battles

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 10:11, said:

​I saw a show last night on DB cooper where a couple said that DB was a man originally but had a sex change right after his famous parachute jump and they knew "her" personally till she died just a few years ago.

They were convinced she was DB Cooper because of her armed forces training and parachute drop training. IMO she needed the cash to find herself. :)  

The rest of the show is on Tuesday I believe.

I myself have done some ping plots but It was so long ago I hardly care anymore who is who.

and they revoked your secret clearance access when you leave the agency :B

TRU_voodoo #67 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 18:37

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 33609 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

It looks like you just right click, left clicked. Of course your shell is going to miss, from the picture, i can see your dispersion is very big. That makes it look like you right clicked and as soon as it locked on him, you fired. But you have to wait like 1/2 second before you fire because of the server lag. Just play with a server side crosshair and you will not have this problem. You basically have to let your gun settle if you are doing a big jerky movement instead of firing right away.

Insurrectional_Leftist #68 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 19:26

Major

• Players
  • 46751 battles

View PostWulfeHound, on Jul 11 2016 - 15:08, said:

Lacey didn't post any ping plots. I did

And I'm fairly certain I'm a guy:

Spoiler

We thought we would add this, for the Aircraft in the background, whoever the person is standing in the forefront in front of the plane, in your spoiler picture.

A little story behind the plane... about Russian aircraft engineering..  (relevance to thread:  Click spoiler tab in the above post cited.)

Edited by Insurrectional_Leftist, Jul 11 2016 - 19:32.

Insurrectional_Leftist #69 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 19:31

Major

• Players
  • 46751 battles

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 14:34, said:

The problem with that is that she lied. She's in the U.S.

If she actually lived in Germany as she claimed, the first connection on her ping plot would have been her local ISP like mine is. My first connection is clearly Charter internet in Atlanta. Hers SHOULD have been a local ISP in Germany somewhere.

Oddly, her first connection on both of her plots outside her router is Cablevision in New York State. That of course puts here only about 200 miles from the server, so of course she's going to have a better, more direct connection than pretty much anybody.

Gotta be careful what you post.

Some people don't care what they post apparently.  They make up stuff, and try to slip it by all of us to see if they can get one past us.

In this case it's called Lacey n Lies.  Or the Ole Lacey n Switch gimmick.   :teethhappy:

WulfeHound #70 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 19:45

Major

• Players
  • 12916 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostInsurrectional_Leftist, on Jul 11 2016 - 13:26, said:

We thought we would add this, for the Aircraft in the background, whoever the person is standing in the forefront in front of the plane, in your spoiler picture.

A little story behind the plane... about Russian aircraft engineering..  (relevance to thread:  Click spoiler tab in the above post cited.)

Or, to sum up for those who didn't want to watch a 2 hour video, a couple B-29's landed in Soviet territory and were captured while the crews were allowed to go home. Those B-29's were studied and then reverse engineered to fit Soviet manufacturing (they used metric fasteners, a thicker gague of aluminium, and slightly different engines), in addition to getting 23mm cannon in place of the .50cals

Gomez_Adams #71 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 19:45

Major

• -Players-
  • 5 battles
The sad part is, without the beard, I'd still think it was a girl with that hair.

WulfeHound #72 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 19:48

Major

• Players
  • 12916 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 13:45, said:

The sad part is, without the beard, I'd still think it was a girl with that hair.

You know you can say 'he' rather than 'it'. Would you prefer it I called you 'alt' constantly, Vlad?

Gomez_Adams #73 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 19:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 5 battles

View PostWulfeHound, on Jul 11 2016 - 14:48, said:

You know you can say 'he' rather than 'it'. Would you prefer it I called you 'alt' constantly, Vlad?

Another fail troll from the wanna-be-a-girl guy. You're so far off base you're not even in the game.

WulfeHound #74 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 19:52

Major

• Players
  • 12916 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 13:51, said:

Another fail troll from the wanna-be-a-girl guy. You're so far off base you're not even in the game.

Not even trying to troll here, and I have no desire to be a female. Try again, Vlad

moogleslam #75 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 19:54

Major

• Players
  • 45634 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 13:45, said:

Who cares.  I hope lots of guys and lots of girls play this game.  I hope lots of girls who look like guys and lots of guys who look like girls play this game.  I hope lots of girls who want to be guys and lots of guys who want to be girls play this game.  I hope they're all kinder, less presumptuous and insulting, and more liberal than you.

Gomez_Adams #76 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 19:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 5 battles

View PostWulfeHound, on Jul 11 2016 - 14:52, said:

Not even trying to troll here, and I have no desire to be a female.

Let's review:
  • You use a little girl avatar.
  • You type in little girl sentences.
  • You wear your hair long like a girl.
  • You detract from the topic and troll like a little girl.
  • You don't address the fact you lied...like a girl.
  • In spite of all of that, you claim you're not trying to be a girl.

Fact is, you ARE trying very, very hard to be a girl. There are two reasons for that:

1. You're still struggling with your true self.
  2. You pretend to be a girl because in real life nobody likes you at all, so you think by pretending to be a girl more people will like you online and give you something resembling an actual social life.

Either way, you've got issues, pal.

shaggy996 #77 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 20:01

Captain

• Players
  • 46960 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
So OP lied. End of story. 

moogleslam #78 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 20:02

Major

• Players
  • 45634 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View PostGomez_Adams, on Jul 11 2016 - 13:58, said:

Let's review:
  • You use a little girl avatar.
  • You type in little girl sentences.
  • You wear your hair long like a girl.
  • You detract from the topic and troll like a little girl.
  • You don't address the fact you lied...like a girl.
  • In spite of all of that, you claim you're not trying to be a girl.

Fact is, you ARE trying very, very hard to be a girl. There are two reasons for that:

1. You're still struggling with your true self.
  2. You pretend to be a girl because in real life nobody likes you at all, so you think by pretending to be a girl more people will like you online and give you something resembling an actual social life.

Either way, you've got issues, pal.

You're making it crystal clear that it's you who has issues, as you're coming off as homophobic/transphobic.... or I don't even know what....

Gomez_Adams #79 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 20:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 5 battles

View Postshaggy996, on Jul 11 2016 - 15:01, said:

So OP lied. End of story. 

I wouldn't say the OP lied: He did experience some very odd crap. But he did exaggerate the circumstances.

Regardless of his exaggerations though, there's really no excuse in this game to have your gun pointed one way, your reticle pointed another way, and your shot go yet a third way in less than 2 one-thousandths of a second.

Gomez_Adams #80 Posted Jul 11 2016 - 20:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 5 battles

View Postmoogleslam, on Jul 11 2016 - 15:02, said:

You're making it crystal clear that it's you who has issues, as you're coming off as homophobic/transphobic.... or I don't even know what....

Not at all. I was best man at my cousins wedding 4 months ago. They're both men.

But neither of them constantly pretended to be something they're not and then get all defensive when they get called on it. There's a huge difference between the two.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users