Jump to content


Unofficial Fantasy League


  • Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

invictus97 #201 Posted Oct 18 2017 - 17:15

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10788 battles
  • 276
  • [SMIRC] SMIRC
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014
Uknown, is there any way to get a read out of all the prizes we've won throughout the season? For me personally it's been a lot of boosters and premium time, but just curious what the total was without going through each night. Thanks!

FaceAx #202 Posted Oct 19 2017 - 00:16

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16382 battles
  • 135
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011

Inquiry about type 59 prize, I got lucky on sep 12th for fantasy league finishing first (https://fantasytanks.com/tournaments/7/standings?day_id=50) but did not receive the tank when prizes were handed out on the 17th (I got everything but the tank), I sent in an email on Oct. 1st which was forwarded by 'Josh', that was over 2 weeks ago and I have received no contact from anyone since. Any update would be nice, thanks.



Yoott #203 Posted Oct 19 2017 - 00:48

    Commissioner of the WGLNA

  • Administrator
  • 24194 battles
  • 7,357
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View PostFaceAx, on Oct 18 2017 - 15:16, said:

Inquiry about type 59 prize, I got lucky on sep 12th for fantasy league finishing first (https://fantasytanks.com/tournaments/7/standings?day_id=50) but did not receive the tank when prizes were handed out on the 17th (I got everything but the tank), I sent in an email on Oct. 1st which was forwarded by 'Josh', that was over 2 weeks ago and I have received no contact from anyone since. Any update would be nice, thanks.

 

I will take a look FaceAx
Just give me a day to pull logs and such please

Unknown0ne #204 Posted Oct 20 2017 - 16:23

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,117
  • [BULBA] BULBA
  • Member since:
    07-28-2010

View Postinvictus97, on Oct 18 2017 - 11:15, said:

Uknown, is there any way to get a read out of all the prizes we've won throughout the season? For me personally it's been a lot of boosters and premium time, but just curious what the total was without going through each night. Thanks!

 

Thank you for the suggestion; there is now. You can find it on your Roster page ( https://fantasytanks...ts/7/rosters/my ) under the Prizing tab:

 

For details see https://fantasytanks...0-20#1508512773



invictus97 #205 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 19:37

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10788 battles
  • 276
  • [SMIRC] SMIRC
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014

Wow! That's awesome!

Thanks, again for all the quick responses and support this season!

I think this is the best fantasy season so far, due mostly to this great tracker!

 

(And thanks to whoever has been fat-fingering in the prizes as i think we've been over compensated sometimes!



invictus97 #206 Posted Oct 25 2017 - 18:02

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10788 battles
  • 276
  • [SMIRC] SMIRC
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014
UnknownOne - question:

In past Seasons, if there were multiple people with the same score, they all won the same prize.
Same thing for this season, BUT for the next lower score, they are adding how many multiples were above and advancing the place in the standings accordingly.

For instance in the playoffs, there were multiple peeps tied for 14th Place, the next lower score then was 25th place.

In the old system, it would have been 15th place, if you follow me?

Doesn't affect my prizing, but it may affect some folks that were on the edge, especially at the 25th place breakpoint.

Imagine this was intentional, but if not..

Thanks, again for all the hard work that has gone into this season, been truly awesome!

Unknown0ne #207 Posted Oct 25 2017 - 21:06

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,117
  • [BULBA] BULBA
  • Member since:
    07-28-2010

It's intentional and how it always should have worked.

 

I was pretty sure it always did work like that; I recall at least for the last finals it was like that because I remember a huge tie for 4th replacing almost two lower tiers of prizing entirely. Unfortunately, the way prizing standings are displayed was changed for this season, so none of the actual official prizing standings from the past seasons exist. You can see the massive tie for 5th (which would have been 4th for prizing because T1 would have been excluded) here though https://fantasytanks...&prize_view=all .



invictus97 #208 Posted Oct 27 2017 - 00:30

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10788 battles
  • 276
  • [SMIRC] SMIRC
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014

View PostUnknown0ne, on Oct 25 2017 - 16:06, said:

 

It's intentional and how it always should have worked.

 

 

Thanks, brutha!



Jaspo #209 Posted Oct 28 2017 - 17:49

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 24830 battles
  • 308
  • [4HIM3] 4HIM3
  • Member since:
    03-12-2015

For the finals, that 4th match must be to determine 3rd and 4th place, the consolation bracket, right? Meaning that each team WILL play 2 matches in the final? I thought there was no such match last season. Important consideration for creating a fantasy roster.

 

This bracket shows no such game:


Edited by Jaspo, Oct 28 2017 - 17:52.


Unknown0ne #210 Posted Oct 28 2017 - 18:53

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,117
  • [BULBA] BULBA
  • Member since:
    07-28-2010

View PostJaspo, on Oct 28 2017 - 11:49, said:

For the finals, that 4th match must be to determine 3rd and 4th place, the consolation bracket, right? Meaning that each team WILL play 2 matches in the final? I thought there was no such match last season. Important consideration for creating a fantasy roster.

 

This bracket shows no such game:

 

All four teams (ELV, eC, TT, and Dare) will play two matches at the finals. That bracket graphic omits the 3rd/4th place match.

 

This is the same format as last season's live finals, where the Dare vs TT 3rd/4th place match was included in fantasy.



invictus97 #211 Posted Oct 29 2017 - 21:25

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10788 battles
  • 276
  • [SMIRC] SMIRC
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014
Has prizing for playoffs been awarded, I don't think I received mine?

Matankes #212 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 06:46

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 33809 battles
  • 36
  • [PRA] PRA
  • Member since:
    07-31-2014

We still do not receive these awards

Regular season and Playoff

:medal:



Unknown0ne #213 Posted Nov 02 2017 - 17:10

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,117
  • [BULBA] BULBA
  • Member since:
    07-28-2010

View Postinvictus97, on Oct 29 2017 - 15:25, said:

Has prizing for playoffs been awarded, I don't think I received mine?

 

View PostMatankes, on Nov 02 2017 - 00:46, said:

We still do not receive these awards

Regular season and Playoff

:medal:

 

I've enquired as to the status of prizing payouts for both the Regular Season Prizing and the Playoff Prizing; I'll post an update once I have one. Sorry for the delay.

Unknown0ne #214 Posted Nov 03 2017 - 00:12

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,117
  • [BULBA] BULBA
  • Member since:
    07-28-2010
The Regular Season Prizing and Playoff Prizing should be paid out by Sunday (the 5th).

OctavariumDT8 #215 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 14:40

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 37674 battles
  • 483
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View PostUnknown0ne, on Nov 03 2017 - 00:12, said:

The Regular Season Prizing and Playoff Prizing should be paid out by Sunday (the 5th).

 

Nice! That's perfect!

9 hours of +200% XP - looks like my Patton On Track just got a bit interesting!

 

It's going to be a long weekend :)



OctavariumDT8 #216 Posted Nov 05 2017 - 22:39

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 37674 battles
  • 483
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

Yeaaaaaah....

 

Just like for Tankrewards, prizing payout for this one is also late... I don't know why am I surprised..



Unknown0ne #217 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 05:31

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,117
  • [BULBA] BULBA
  • Member since:
    07-28-2010

View PostOctavariumDT8, on Nov 05 2017 - 16:39, said:

Yeaaaaaah....

 

Just like for Tankrewards, prizing payout for this one is also late... I don't know why am I surprised..

 

Sorry.

 

I inquired as to the status of the prizing payouts earlier today; I do not have an update at this time.



OctavariumDT8 #218 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 10:08

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 37674 battles
  • 483
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View PostUnknown0ne, on Nov 06 2017 - 05:31, said:

 

Sorry.

 

I inquired as to the status of the prizing payouts earlier today; I do not have an update at this time.

 

No sweat about it, man. It's not your fault.

 

BTW, great job putting the Prizing table under "Your Roosters" section. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:



yop0poy #219 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 16:49

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16708 battles
  • 155
  • [RO-TD] RO-TD
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

ty.

 

why Premium is activated immediately after payout to account ?
i did not enter the game today but Premium is already activated, as i see from forum/website page.

 

when  you buy from shop/web site, Premium  is activate only after you login in game, same when activate a bonus code, or tankrewards prize.

but not in Fantasy League case,

why ? 



Unknown0ne #220 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 17:17

    Captain

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 27938 battles
  • 1,117
  • [BULBA] BULBA
  • Member since:
    07-28-2010

All due fantasy prizing should be paid at this point. If you have not received your prizing, please email fantasytanks.com@gmail.com , include your account name and what prizing you did not receive.

 

 

View Postyop0poy, on Nov 06 2017 - 10:49, said:

ty.

 

why Premium is activated immediately after payout to account ?
i did not enter the game today but Premium is already activated, as i see from forum/website page.

 

when  you buy from shop/web site, Premium  is activate only after you login in game, same when activate a bonus code, or tankrewards prize.

but not in Fantasy League case,

why ? 

 

I've been informed it is not possible to delay the activation of premium time until a player signs with the tools available.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users