Team Rosters "OFF" Master Setting Toggle Request

Meatheadmalitia

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

STALKER_1EJ #1 Posted Aug 13 2016 - 21:15

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14867 battles

Could we get a master setting to turn off the team rosters that show up on the sides of the screen. Yes, I know that there is the Cntrl-Tab toggle to change the appearance or turn it off but, do we really have to toggle through all the settings prior to each game to turn the darned thing off? It is obscuring the screen and quite annoying.

Not really interested in who the crumb crunchers are playing with me.  We can always just press tab for a quick look-see.

Meatheadmalitia said to make requests to improve the game, so here ya are Developers. Really hope to see this implemented.

diesel__1 #2 Posted Aug 13 2016 - 21:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 8095 battles

I don't know about you...but my client remembers what I have set up and those team lists disappear when the timer hits 0.  Try it out...may surprise you...and NO toggle needed ;)

Crumb crunchers????  Let me check something out.......hint hint   What he said below .... hehehehe

Edited by diesel__1, Aug 13 2016 - 21:22.

hi131 #3 Posted Aug 13 2016 - 21:20

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17633 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O

It saves.

Maybe thats why your stats suck so much, you don't know what IS and T29s are waiting around the corner for you.

Im assuming you disable your mini map too?

Preddy_ #4 Posted Aug 13 2016 - 22:06

Major

• Players
  • 9815 battles
  • [T-F-Z] T-F-Z

Just press "V"...  enjoy.

Why did it have to find the forum?

STALKER_1EJ #5 Posted Aug 14 2016 - 20:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14867 battles

View PostPreddy_, on Aug 13 2016 - 22:06, said:

Just press "V"...  enjoy.

Why did it have to find the forum?

Thanks but I had already tried that and V toggles on/off all secondary graphics. I want my map up and also the thing across the top center that shows what tanks are left each side. I just don't want the rosters to be displayed on each side. Would like to know what the setting is if there is one to keep them permanently off without having to Cntrl-Tab five times at beginning of each game to knock it off.

As for you last comment, thank you for sharing your arrogance. You obviously came into the world perfect, knowing everything and never being newbie at anything.

STALKER_1EJ #6 Posted Aug 14 2016 - 20:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14867 battles

View Posthi131, on Aug 13 2016 - 21:20, said:

It saves.

Maybe thats why your stats suck so much, you don't know what IS and T29s are waiting around the corner for you.

Im assuming you disable your mini map too?

Mine does not appear to save.

So what if my stats suck, I play for fun and not to compare shaft size. What about you?

And yes, thank you, but everyone seems to be waiting around the corner for me. I've found that this is nothing like LOMAC or any of the great flight sims. Ground war has me at a steep learning curve.

_BenderMoves_ #7 Posted Aug 17 2016 - 20:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11630 battles

View PostSTALKER_1EJ, on Aug 14 2016 - 13:03, said:

Thanks but I had already tried that and V toggles on/off all secondary graphics. I want my map up and also the thing across the top center that shows what tanks are left each side. I just don't want the rosters to be displayed on each side. Would like to know what the setting is if there is one to keep them permanently off without having to Cntrl-Tab five times at beginning of each game to knock it off.

As for you last comment, thank you for sharing your arrogance. You obviously came into the world perfect, knowing everything and never being newbie at anything.

View PostSTALKER_1EJ, on Aug 14 2016 - 13:06, said:

Mine does not appear to save.

So what if my stats suck, I play for fun and not to compare shaft size. What about you?

And yes, thank you, but everyone seems to be waiting around the corner for me. I've found that this is nothing like LOMAC or any of the great flight sims. Ground war has me at a steep learning curve.

1st... You are a newbie so.... Also your name and attitude is arrogant

2nd... Stop Spam posting

3rd... This is wot we play for ourselves and making our opponents rage by firing prem ammo.

4th... If you want to have fun then dont go looking for it on the forums. The forums are a place of hatred and talk of arty.

5th... I dont understand why pressing ctrl + tab 5 times is hard.

Also tagged with Meatheadmalitia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users