Would you believe the world is more peaceful now than at any time in history?

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

Klaatu_Nicto #121 Posted Aug 31 2016 - 19:47

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

View PostTLWiz, on Aug 31 2016 - 10:22, said:

Western sponsored destabilization usually ends poorly.  Then we do it some more.  Same results.  Maybe try again and see.  Oops....      Diplomacy seems to be a lost art.

The West has suffered some serious blowback from it past actions and now they are messing with a nuclear armed country which believes it's survival is at stake. It's insane.

CaptCaveman60 #122 Posted Sep 06 2016 - 19:49

Sergeant

• Players
  • 54497 battles
  • [-FKS-] -FKS-
i am not a egg head, the earth seem's to have a cycle, it happen millions of years ago way before man's tech was around, people like Al Gore and the egg heads that made stuff up by adding # to an equation until they got what they wanted. it was proven that they fudged the numbers Gore is an a s s, it all about carbon taxes and generating more money for the governments's of the world. yes i would like clean air just for the fact that it is healther, but not because some government or Billionair wants to dig deeper into your pockets with B S . facts just saying.

CaptCaveman60 #123 Posted Sep 06 2016 - 20:09

Sergeant

• Players
  • 54497 battles
  • [-FKS-] -FKS-

View PostKrentel, on Aug 31 2016 - 19:47, said:

The West has suffered some serious blowback from it past actions and now they are messing with a nuclear armed country which believes it's survival is at stake. It's insane.

for real the west is the only ones? we should be the only ones that have "blowback" and i guess we have no right to survive, we should just bow down as that freaking useless Obama does, there was just as much at stake when Kennedy and Regan said not going to happen, and it didn't happen, was close, but didn't happen. Diplomacy is the best way, but you have to have mite for it to work. this NWO crap will not work, China, and Russia are not going to play nice and want no part of it. and this trying to flood the west with ref's will also backfire on them. i speak of the United States of America. and i don't care if i get a strike or 10 strikes. in a few months the U.N. will be in somewhat control of the Intenet. it will be limited at first, but they are already working, i don't know how far they can go. and no i don't have on a tinfoil hat, its what those in charge always try to do, CONTROL! just look to your governments for proof.

Horribad_At_Tanks #124 Posted Sep 06 2016 - 20:12

Major

• Players
  • 2268 battles

View PostCaptCaveman60, on Sep 06 2016 - 13:49, said:

i am not a egg head, the earth seem's to have a cycle, it happen millions of years ago way before man's tech was around, people like Al Gore and the egg heads that made stuff up by adding # to an equation until they got what they wanted. it was proven that they fudged the numbers Gore is an a s s, it all about carbon taxes and generating more money for the governments's of the world. yes i would like clean air just for the fact that it is healther, but not because some government or Billionair wants to dig deeper into your pockets with B S . facts just saying.

From the looks of it the crazy spat of over restrictive global environmental regulations hasn't helped one bit because the industry it drives out of the first world countries is sprouting right back up in unregulated second and third world countries where the pollution is not only unchecked but increases because there is no pesky epa to keep the owners honest and using expensive pollution reducing equipment and policies. Hell in china many of their coal power plants don't even use the scrubbers the world environmental accords mandate because the local bureaucracy is pocketing the money instead of running them. Also right now china is building an additional 2400 coal plants to power it's population that it will never be able to house and feed after a few more generations and india is actually forecasted to surpass china in total population and that country can't even properly feed and house its current population levels.

Speedy_DePalma #125 Posted Sep 06 2016 - 20:43

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3329 battles

View PostKrentel, on Aug 31 2016 - 12:47, said:

On top of that they have themselves a dear leader who will be around for another 20 years or so calling the shots if they don't decide to change the rules of how many terms someone can run for and how many the have to sit out.  Sure Putin's term comes up in a year and half and that just means he'll be in some other position for six years before running again for twelve.

Horribad_At_Tanks #126 Posted Sep 06 2016 - 22:36

Major

• Players
  • 2268 battles

View PostSpeedy_DePalma, on Sep 06 2016 - 14:43, said:

On top of that they have themselves a dear leader who will be around for another 20 years or so calling the shots if they don't decide to change the rules of how many terms someone can run for and how many the have to sit out.  Sure Putin's term comes up in a year and half and that just means he'll be in some other position for six years before running again for twelve.

The solution to putin is to take away his entire self defense platform and admit him into nato because he and most especially the russian people are not the real enemy. Radical islam is on the rise across the globe and china is rapidly outstripping its ability to house and feed its ever growing population and we sure as hell don't need him on their side. If the west got its heads out of its collective arse and realised this and started negotiations I'd bet he would jump at the chance after making sure he positioned himself to collect maximum glory but who cares the man won't be alive forever and it's the future we need to secure.

Speedy_DePalma #127 Posted Sep 06 2016 - 23:02

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3329 battles

View PostHorribad_At_Tanks, on Sep 06 2016 - 15:36, said:

The solution to putin is to take away his entire self defense platform and admit him into nato because he and most especially the russian people are not the real enemy. Radical islam is on the rise across the globe and china is rapidly outstripping its ability to house and feed its ever growing population and we sure as hell don't need him on their side. If the west got its heads out of its collective arse and realised this and started negotiations I'd bet he would jump at the chance after making sure he positioned himself to collect maximum glory but who cares the man won't be alive forever and it's the future we need to secure.

Very true, Russia has had it's scraps with those who have kill in the name of Allah with Belsan and if there was anyone who could step up in mainland Europe like a modern day Martel or Sobieski it would start with them.  As for China all you need to see is how they run their industrial parks where people live there half the year while not farming several to a tenement working 12 hours a day sewing swooshes on sneakers or soldering capacitors to circuit boards and how easy it would be for them to take all those facilities and go from swooshes to red stars on uniforms and circuit boards for the systems in their ships, tanks and jets to secure some chunks of dirt in the middle of the Pacific.

Hiroe #128 Posted Sep 07 2016 - 00:59

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles

View PostHorribad_At_Tanks, on Sep 06 2016 - 17:36, said:

"Radical Islam is on the rise across the globe and China is rapidly outstripping its ability to house and feed its ever growing population and we sure as hell don't need him on their side."

Radical Islam is on the rise because the West is inviting millions of Muslims in. We might as well be saying, "Come, witness our sin, then blow us up." Islam is extremely intolerant of individualism (and anyone who's not Muslim) and that's pervasive in the West. It's a fundamental contradiction in culture, yet we're still inviting them here. Call me whatever, but Muslims need to stay in their own countries.

As for China, their population growth has slowed almost to a stop, but the population of Africa is still skyrocketing. By the end of the century the population of Africa is projected to reach five billion and the population of Nigeria will exceed the population of Europe. Only projections, and it's unlikely their extreme population growth will continue indefinitely, but worrying information nonetheless. Mainly because a lot of leftists see no problem with inviting them into our countries in the millions now and the future looks far bleaker.

All considered, if the West and East Asia simply quarantined Africa and the Middle East human civilization would be much better off. By that I mean, allow literally zero immigration from those areas. We have no duty or responsibility to these people. It's a waste of our resources to pretend they can be saved.

Anyway, I agree about Putin. He's not the real enemy at all. Africa and the Middle East are the enemies. Why? They have no civilization. They are anti-civilization. China isn't the enemy either. China is perfectly capable of civilization, unlike Africa and the Middle East, and will cooperate in the future as long as we don't undermine them.

Speedy_DePalma #129 Posted Sep 07 2016 - 02:02

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3329 battles

View PostHiroe, on Sep 06 2016 - 17:59, said:

"Radical Islam is on the rise across the globe and China is rapidly outstripping its ability to house and feed its ever growing population and we sure as hell don't need him on their side."

Radical Islam is on the rise because the West is inviting millions of Muslims in. We might as well be saying, "Come, witness our sin, then blow us up." Islam is extremely intolerant of individualism (and anyone who's not Muslim) and that's pervasive in the West. It's a fundamental contradiction in culture, yet we're still inviting them here. Call me whatever, but Muslims need to stay in their own countries.

As for China, their population growth has slowed almost to a stop, but the population of Africa is still skyrocketing. By the end of the century the population of Africa is projected to reach five billion and the population of Nigeria will exceed the population of Europe. Only projections, and it's unlikely their extreme population growth will continue indefinitely, but worrying information nonetheless. Mainly because a lot of leftists see no problem with inviting them into our countries in the millions now and the future looks far bleaker.

All considered, if the West and East Asia simply quarantined Africa and the Middle East human civilization would be much better off. By that I mean, allow literally zero immigration from those areas. We have no duty or responsibility to these people. It's a waste of our resources to pretend they can be saved.

Anyway, I agree about Putin. He's not the real enemy at all. Africa and the Middle East are the enemies. Why? They have no civilization. They are anti-civilization. China isn't the enemy either. China is perfectly capable of civilization, unlike Africa and the Middle East, and will cooperate in the future as long as we don't undermine them.

"Come, witness our sin, then blow us up."

I'd say it's more like, and you'll see it in the recent killings with those who were either born or spent the majority of their life in Europe "Come, drink alcohol, eat swine, party and do drugs for as long as you want until you become disillusioned but conveniently remember you are of the religion of peace then you shoot up a shopping center to ensure your place in heaven."  Makes the concept of indulgences to absolve yourself of sins not seem like such a bad idea when you look at the alternative.  With that I'm gonna bow out because this has the potential to veer into moderator intervention territory.

Edited by Speedy_DePalma, Sep 07 2016 - 02:09.

Hiroe #130 Posted Sep 07 2016 - 02:24

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles

View PostSpeedy_DePalma, on Sep 06 2016 - 21:02, said:

"Come, witness our sin, then blow us up."

I'd say it's more like, and you'll see it in the recent killings with those who were either born or spent the majority of their life in Europe "Come, drink alcohol, eat swine, party and do drugs for as long as you want until you become disillusioned but conveniently remember you are of the religion of peace then you shoot up a shopping center to ensure your place in heaven."  Makes the concept of indulgences to absolve yourself of sins not seem like such a bad idea when you look at the alternative.  With that I'm gonna bow out because this has the potential to veer into moderator intervention territory.

Yea, it does. Whoops.

Klaatu_Nicto #131 Posted Sep 07 2016 - 17:23

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

View PostCaptCaveman60, on Sep 06 2016 - 11:09, said:

for real the west is the only ones? we should be the only ones that have "blowback" and i guess we have no right to survive, we should just bow down as that freaking useless Obama does, there was just as much at stake when Kennedy and Regan said not going to happen, and it didn't happen, was close, but didn't happen. Diplomacy is the best way, but you have to have mite for it to work. this NWO crap will not work, China, and Russia are not going to play nice and want no part of it. and this trying to flood the west with ref's will also backfire on them. i speak of the United States of America. and i don't care if i get a strike or 10 strikes. in a few months the U.N. will be in somewhat control of the Intenet. it will be limited at first, but they are already working, i don't know how far they can go. and no i don't have on a tinfoil hat, its what those in charge always try to do, CONTROL! just look to your governments for proof.

In the past several decades how many countries have experienced regime change as the result of intervention by Russia or China?

Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ukraine - all trouble spots because of Western sponsored regime change.  

Edit; I leave this forum to check on the news and this pops up.

New ISIS Military Commander Was Trained by State Department

He replaces former ISIS commander Tarkhan Batirashvili, aka Umar al-Shishani, who was also trained by the United States.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/09/06/new-isis-military-commander-was-trained-by-state-department-as-recently-as-2014/

Edited by Krentel, Sep 07 2016 - 17:33.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users