New Strike system has some issues.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

aswitz87 #21 Posted Aug 17 2016 - 02:27

Major

• Players
  • 5921 battles

Thou... are they serious?

I'd say definitely message GhostPrime about this.  They need to get this guy not only for threats but also for lying about it. 

Plus the battle count comments make it highly unlikely to have been you, even without other evidence.

4GOD #22 Posted Aug 17 2016 - 03:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33801 battles

View PostCaptanW, on Aug 16 2016 - 15:18, said:

send in the replay of the kid. And a exconvict track someone down on world of tanks for sending a pm?

Probably a kid trying to act big and tough. Ex Cons ain't that stupid.

Nunya_000 #23 Posted Aug 17 2016 - 15:12

Major

• Players
  • 21152 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Postaswitz87, on Aug 16 2016 - 17:27, said:

Thou... are they serious?

I'd say definitely message GhostPrime about this.  They need to get this guy not only for threats but also for lying about it. 

Plus the battle count comments make it highly unlikely to have been you, even without other evidence.

They also need to come down hard on him for using 'thou'.

aethervox #24 Posted Aug 17 2016 - 18:35

Major

• Players
  • 27066 battles
  • [PFLL] PFLL

What I'd like to see is if a player gets any 'Strikes' against them now it is shown publically in the Forums.

Has anyone gotten a 'Strike' yet? How do (or would) we know?

Lil_Bunny_FooFoo #25 Posted Aug 17 2016 - 20:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18267 battles
  • [-SSS-] -SSS-

It wasn't just his use of "thou".  It was the way that he didn't know how to actually use it that was most annoying to me.  He utterly failed to conjugate the verbs properly.  Normally you would use the "est" ending.  So in addition to being a punk, he was also illiterate in archaic grammar.

All that being said, I heard back from WG regarding the ticket I submitted about his false report.  They erased any trace of the warning from my account, and gave me 3 extra days of premium time by way of apology for the mix-up.  I am good with that.  I hope they thump him for pulling that stunt, but even if they don't, I am still happy with the outcome.  No black marks on my record.  And I can only hope that his idiocy earns him some extra attention from them.

Edited by Lil_Bunny_FooFoo, Aug 17 2016 - 20:10.

Gabriel_Zayin #26 Posted Aug 17 2016 - 20:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 39045 battles
  • [ZAYIN] ZAYIN

View PostLil_Bunny_FooFoo, on Aug 17 2016 - 14:06, said:

It wasn't just his use of "thou".  It was the way that he didn't know how to actually use it that was most annoying to me.  He utterly failed to conjugate the verbs properly.  Normally you would use the "est" ending.  So in addition to being a punk, he was also illiterate in archaic grammar.

All that being said, I heard back from WG regarding the ticket I submitted about his false report.  The erased any trace of the warning from my account, and gave me 3 extra days of premium time by way of apology for the mix-up.  I am good with that.  I hope they thump him for pulling that stunt, but even if they don't, I am still happy with the outcome.  No black marks on my record.  And I can only hope that his idiocy earns him some extra attention from them.

Once again, WG admits a mistake. Some companies never do that!  Good job of standing up mate!  

Thou art exampleful in thy stances. :trollface: Next time you see him tell him, "Thou clouted swag-bellied malt-worm! Thou ist a pestilent white-livered scullion!"

Edited by LeaveIT2Beaver, Aug 17 2016 - 20:11.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users