Reporting Bugs and Providing Feedback

44 replies to this topic

peterxx95 #21 Posted Apr 14 2017 - 13:34

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Hello,

i have this problem with the game: I press button battle- game is loading, loaded. Battle begins and i drive a few metres and the game is closing. I try to log in again. So i am at the battle again and ahain the game is shutting down after few seconds in battle.

http://prntscr.com/ewds5e -Few seconds, then wot closed by itself.

Here is even replay: https://uloz.to/!eDREGMttEXir/temp-rar 

I cant play  the game because the game is crsahing again and again after i enter the battle. Hope you will resolve this problem.. I want to play :)

xxSpitfire421xx #22 Posted Apr 22 2017 - 23:32

Private

• Players
  • 5086 battles
  • [BLTZW] BLTZW
My launcher can't seem to update WoT to the newest 9.18 patch. I've tried everything but it still won't work. Please help.

xxWINDxx #23 Posted Apr 30 2017 - 01:05

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I installed the new launcher but the 3 games WOT, WOWP and WOWS cannot be Imported .....sigh

Hawk42 #24 Posted May 05 2017 - 01:17

Private

• Players
  • 15510 battles

Hello, 

Disappointed in Arty not being able to platoon anymore.  I usually play only when family is on and we mostly play Artillery (my dad likes it).  By making this change we can no longer play WoT the way we want.  I read some of the reasons you did this, and you might as well make it so T-127's can't platoon, or T-59's, or E-25's.

Edited by Hawk42, May 05 2017 - 02:04.

Hillbilly58 #25 Posted May 22 2017 - 01:41

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37722 battles
  • [INSNE] INSNE

View PostFasteroid, on Oct 22 2016 - 22:16, said:

Dear Wargaming.net,

On Thursday the 20th of October, I opened up WGC and it seemed WoT wanted to update, so I allowed it. My firewall popped up and I clicked "always allow", but the update was stuck on "extracting updates 6%" and I waited for two hours. After that I restarted WGC, and there was a notification saying my game files were corrupt, and it needed to check the files. Another two hours gone. My WoT was not working, and I wanted to use the day off to Complete my grind of the Konstrukta T-34/100. Nevertheless, I uninstalled WGC and WoT, and downloaded WoT standalone. I was able to get an Ace Tanker on the K T-34/100, and finally finished my K T-34/100 grind. I believe it was the patch on Thursday October 20th for World of Tanks North America. Unfortunately, I did not take a screen shot, but before I re-install WGC, I would like to make sure from the Developers that next time an update occurs, it won't interfere with my firewall, because before Thursday, WGC never reacted weirdly with my firewall, and never displayed corrupted game files in case I have to close/reopen WGC during an update for World of Tanks. I am running Windows 8.1 RT on an ASUS 13.3" TP300L convertible ultrabook with a total full screen resolution of 1366x768. Once again, just confirming that I have uninstalled WGC until it gets patched, as half my day went in trying to analyze why it was acting up. I thank you for your time in this matter. If you have any other concerns, feel free to send me a message, and I will get back to you accordingly and ASAP.

Regards,

Fasteroid.

​That was about the same as what my experience was to it all. I have this to add. I have not been able to open wows or wowp with out the WGC working :( so more time for tanks :) .  

Hillbilly58 #26 Posted May 22 2017 - 01:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37722 battles
  • [INSNE] INSNE
I would add that when I removed WGC I got my friends list back in wot. 

rock0n2313 #27 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 03:05

Private

• Players
  • 19743 battles

hello, i'm repporting an issu, i can't made a pelotoon with my friend's in the shop. the discution server isn't abbel to connect , see pic

thank's to resolve, and sorry for my bad English

Kaguya_Mikaru #28 Posted Jul 10 2017 - 17:45

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Wargaming I have just one question for you. Why is there no towing function in the game? do you have any idea of how many players have died because they got stuck, and that most if not all of these deathes could have been prevented if you had just added such a tiny and simple function to your game?

btw if you do reply to this wargaming send me a message on XBox Live.

Edited by Kaguya_Mikaru, Jul 10 2017 - 17:46.

cz016m #29 Posted Jul 14 2017 - 19:10

Private

• -Players-
  • 3470 battles
  • [BOTZ] BOTZ

I was not able to take a screen shot. Pressing "Prt Scr" and "Alt + Prt Scr" while in game yielded no results. I was able to paste nothing into MSPaint.

I am writing regarding Bonds, Gold, Credits, and Free XP menus at the top right corner of the garage in game. Each menu is labeled "Earn", "Purchase", "Exchange", and "Convert". These menu names are misleading as they tell you what you can with the numbers, but not what the numbers actually represent. With all due respect, a little common sense would dictate that the menus should be labeled, "Bonds", "Gold", "Credits", "Free XP". Even when you hover your mouse over each field, you STILL aren't given a description of what the numbers mean. The person who designed these menus has been playing the game too long and is thinking inside the box. If you designed the interface by closely listening to user feedback, "Earn", "Purchase", "Exchange", and "Convert" would have been at the bottom of the list of names to write on the screen in these fields.

There should be a consistent interface where if I hover my mouse over something in game, I should generally be given specific information about what the item I'm hovering over actually is. I should not immediately be given the marketing team's banter about what they want me to do with my bonds, gold, credits, and free XP. Please replace the labels "Earn", "Purchase", "Exchange", and "Convert" to "Bonds", "Gold", "Credits", and "Free XP" or something meaningful that tells everyone at a glimpse what the numbers represent.

I am running Windows 10 version 1703 OS Build 15063.483

Screen resolution is 1920x1080 (16:9)

Thanks for your time.

Tipabibi #30 Posted Jul 15 2017 - 13:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Lots of glitches on every map and vehicle I use since most recent update.

bee30dee #31 Posted Sep 02 2017 - 07:20

Private

• Players
  • 24425 battles
  • [I_HOP] I_HOP

hi i got on and played through the wgc last night and now its telling me i dont have world of tanks installed on my pc and i have to download it again i have the game already installed plus im missing my premium time

ThegoodoldBoy #32 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 17:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 37501 battles
  • [VGASR] VGASR

Hey,

maybe i have found a bug,because the medal archievment doesnt work right i think,

For Confederate you have to make atleast 6 hits to enemys and more than any other Player,so far so good

but i have dmged 8 enemies in the game,and NOONE has more hits(i have look after battle and make pics of it) but at the end of game i dont have the confederate medal.

Can you explain me why?maybe i dont have fullfill the Mission but i think i have done

more hits than 6 and mor hits than any other Player

Sully83 #33 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 20:07

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27879 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA
Sure you have enough room on this forum for all the bugs? Every day, all day, same bugs plague this game from the day i started playing pretty well, contact list you all  been trying to fix for months, clan chat not showing people on but contact list shows them, glowing box's showing message waiting from someone, open box to see old messages and new one not showing up, tooning and have to restart game every battle or two because in game voice chat is screwed up, friends in contact list showing up with old clan tags, mark of excellence is still screwed, frozen, list goes on and on and on, yet you all swear up and down next patch, next patch all will be fixed, how many patch's ago? "oh for all the problems with contact list, we will reward with prem time on weekends till fixed"  uh huh, should be daily you cheap [edited]'s , than maybe we will see you all busting your [edited]to fix [edited], keep pumping out new prem tanks, new grand battles, new this new that, but dont fix the broken [edited]crapfrom years ago? dont make sense to me, fix your broken game, than maybe come out with some new [edited], keep adding new problems to a already broken game, i for one am tired of it, want to see some real change, sick of seeing new tanks, and nerfing /buffing old ones, grind away down lines, just to have you nerf them, start another, and you screw with that line to, guys need to remove your heads from rear end, before this game goes belly up, 

captainspoof #34 Posted Sep 22 2017 - 20:11

Private

• Players
  • 9245 battles
As soon as I installed WGC I started having this issue where none of the games can connect to the update service regardless of the fact that I have disabled my firewall and given permissions. I'm running Windows 10 and have a very reliable internet connection and have played world of tanks/warships recently before attempting to use WGC.

Attached Thumbnails

mig_1961 #35 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 06:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 9830 battles
En el common test, jugué con el tanque ingles de artillería, nivel X, El ConquerorGC, veo que esta mal sincronizada la mira, ya que no le pega ni siquiera a un objetivo que no esta en movimiento. Jugué como 10 batallas para comprobarlo y siempre es lo mismo. Favor tomar en cuenta esto. Gracias      Espero les sirva

Bromvogel #36 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 09:18

Private

• Players
  • 68 battles

My problem is that as soon as an update on the WG Game Centre start downloading, for WoT, WoWP and WoWS, my internet disconnect. 
What happens is that WGGC tell me it cannot connect to internet. Then I cannot connect to any DNS connection ie WG servers etc.
Then I need to go to Command Prompt, IPconfig flush DNS. Once completed I need to at new IP adds 8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4.
I have tried every setting in my windows firewall and my antivirus programme, that will allow WGGC to work. Thus it got preference and allowances for connections. 
But to no avail. Everytime there is an update downloading, my internet crash. 
First time this happened I spend 2 hours with my internet supplier to try and sort problem out.
WGGC  have a possible fault (I know it is a BETA and expect problems) and/or 
It is no use supplying pingplotter data or battle reply as it is not the line or your servers that is the problem.
Interesting is that I can still play the games - even with the DNS down.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled WGGC many times - using different combinations - but as soon as WGGC is connceted and update come - I loose my internet connection.

I have tried the WG problems solver solutions - but to no avail.
please advise how I can stop this problem. 
It is very frustrating

ArmouredRa #37 Posted Oct 18 2017 - 11:29

Private

• -Players-
  • 2617 battles
  • [I_K_U] I_K_U
I would like to ask for a boost to the IS6 penetration, 175 pen for a tier 8 is just sad!

Devilsdime #38 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 19:08

Private

• Players
  • 25295 battles
Why dont you guys put the back like it was cause no body help no one put the heavy back like they were td back arty back no one is a team player lite tank is just as strong as heavy tank arty and td cant define there self td to slow on truning E100 is paper game not as fun it use to be lite ruin the game they run around doing there on thing not doing what they need to do. no team player that why you change the arty no team player you punished the arty now the lite tank is doing so you going to punished them 

Taggeth #39 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 19:19

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10702 battles
  • [FRAY] FRAY

View PostDevilsdime, on Oct 23 2017 - 12:08, said:

Why dont you guys put the back like it was cause no body help no one put the heavy back like they were td back arty back no one is a team player lite tank is just as strong as heavy tank arty and td cant define there self td to slow on truning E100 is paper game not as fun it use to be lite ruin the game they run around doing there on thing not doing what they need to do. no team player that why you change the arty no team player you punished the arty now the lite tank is doing so you going to punished them 

What?

Add some puncuation instead of one long sentence.  Check a few words for spelling and what I think are a few missing words and get back to us.

* My mistake.  There is 1 period.  So 2 long sentences are in there. :(

Edited by Taggeth, Oct 23 2017 - 19:20.

Rockandrollerman #40 Posted Oct 26 2017 - 19:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 47299 battles
  • [FTRP] FTRP
After the patch today, I have no campaign missions.  The tab is blacked out. 

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users