Jump to content


Gold League Broadcast Annoyance


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

porshadoxus #1 Posted Sep 02 2016 - 04:15

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22097 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    03-26-2011

Watching the Gold League broadcast- so annoyed.

Dustin Kane, please shut up. Stop talking over your broadcast partner.



Masterpupil #2 Posted Sep 02 2016 - 04:25

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 21306 battles
  • 2,113
  • Member since:
    08-13-2011
lol'd

VoteKickHacks #3 Posted Sep 02 2016 - 04:31

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 9190 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    02-13-2013
I'd rather he talk about how cheeki the simping was.

Aisur #4 Posted Sep 08 2016 - 18:33

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 7777 battles
  • 2
  • [MILKY] MILKY
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014
Every time he cuts off Justin I consider turning off the broadcast. Thankfully Twitch stores the EU and APAC gold leagues as well, which both have much better commentator pairs and are more enjoyable for me to watch.

Edited by Aisur, Sep 08 2016 - 18:33.


Rambo_o7 #5 Posted Sep 09 2016 - 00:23

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 8519 battles
  • 79
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    07-14-2015
deal with it!

SweatshopKid #6 Posted Sep 13 2016 - 02:31

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10723 battles
  • 230
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011

tfw Anfeels turned down wigglena casting :^(

tfw I'll have to watch these caster for at least another month

tfw not even ruukill

tfw I miss Naga's smooth, silky voice and Toma's boyish charm

 

[*]



Fulcrous #7 Posted Sep 13 2016 - 03:10

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 29350 battles
  • 4,264
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    07-27-2012

View PostSweatshopKid, on Sep 12 2016 - 17:31, said:

tfw Anfeels turned down wigglena casting :^(

tfw I'll have to watch these caster for at least another month

tfw not even ruukill

tfw I miss Naga's smooth, silky voice and Toma's boyish charm

Anfield had some really nice casting in the WGL GF. Shame.

Granted he'd have to wake up very early to cast.



Texz #8 Posted Sep 15 2016 - 00:07

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9636 battles
  • 649
  • Member since:
    03-16-2012

View PostFulcrous, on Sep 13 2016 - 03:10, said:

Anfield had some really nice casting in the WGL GF. Shame.

Granted he'd have to wake up very early to cast.

 

Be like me. Sleep during the day and wake up at midnight or 1am :^). I managed for one month, then I died.

CPTObvious08 #9 Posted Sep 15 2016 - 12:32

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 24879 battles
  • 278
  • [T-D] T-D
  • Member since:
    11-04-2012

View PostFulcrous, on Sep 13 2016 - 03:10, said:

Anfield had some really nice casting in the WGL GF. Shame.

Granted he'd have to wake up very early to cast.

 

while i was stationed in Germany for 4 years id wake up at 4am for tournies

NightFire19 #10 Posted Sep 17 2016 - 19:29

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17394 battles
  • 173
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

View PostTexz, on Sep 14 2016 - 17:07, said:

 

Be like me. Sleep during the day and wake up at midnight or 1am :^). I managed for one month, then I died.

 

rip

Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen_42 #11 Posted Sep 28 2016 - 15:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 13767 battles
  • 2,048
  • Member since:
    05-14-2011

Have to agree the two this year are not good at all, actually have made me stop watching NA broadcasts as i cant listen to those two natter back and forth.

 

Was there a reason for the change?

 

I thought by the end of the year last year the two we had finally had developed a good rapport with each other.

 

Can WG get anything right with this league?

 

Not to mention the killing of the WG pool thing,  which i thought was really great and one of the better managed WG programs.



Get_Clicked_On #12 Posted Sep 28 2016 - 20:58

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18083 battles
  • 161
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostHanz_Gooblemienhoffen_42, on Sep 28 2016 - 08:42, said:

Was there a reason for the change?

 

I thought by the end of the year last year the two we had finally had developed a good rapport with each other.

 

You havent stayed up to date at all this year then, because in the beginning of the season and a little before they told everyone why the two new people are doing it. 



Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen_42 #13 Posted Sep 28 2016 - 21:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 13767 battles
  • 2,048
  • Member since:
    05-14-2011

View PostGet_Clicked_On, on Sep 28 2016 - 14:58, said:

You havent stayed up to date at all this year then, because in the beginning of the season and a little before they told everyone why the two new people are doing it. 

 

ya youre right..i dont follow it religiously, just as i was getting into it at the end of last year they dropped Fantasy League going forward.

 

At that point i lost interest. Tuned in a few times this year and thought the camera work and commentators had taken a step back..so again interest has flagged.

 

dont suppose anyone cares to share what those reasons were? I assume it had something to do with ESL taking over?



BULBA_Reject_BlueMini #14 Posted Sep 28 2016 - 23:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 19425 battles
  • 3,738
  • [11A_D] 11A_D
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostHanz_Gooblemienhoffen_42, on Sep 28 2016 - 15:57, said:

 

ya youre right..i dont follow it religiously, just as i was getting into it at the end of last year they dropped Fantasy League going forward.

 

At that point i lost interest. Tuned in a few times this year and thought the camera work and commentators had taken a step back..so again interest has flagged.

 

dont suppose anyone cares to share what those reasons were? I assume it had something to do with ESL taking over?

 

esl taking over. Past casters had contracts with hitbox or moved on to do something else (toma is doing work with disney atm)

Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen_42 #15 Posted Sep 29 2016 - 14:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 13767 battles
  • 2,048
  • Member since:
    05-14-2011

View Post_Benched_Ayy_lmbo_, on Sep 28 2016 - 17:08, said:

 

esl taking over. Past casters had contracts with hitbox on moved on to do something else (toma is doing work with disney atm)

 

thanks!

 

Assumed there was something contractual that the move ESL caused.



SweatshopKid #16 Posted Sep 30 2016 - 12:52

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10723 battles
  • 230
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011
tfw Ruukil




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users