Jump to content


Rheinmetall Skorpion T-Shirt Winners


  • Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

lordawesome7 #21 Posted Sep 09 2016 - 21:49

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 19625 battles
  • 1,129
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013

View PostJead, on Sep 09 2016 - 15:45, said:

 

​Boo - I finished in under 4 days and didn't get one?

 

it was awarded to the first 500 who completed the mission, also you had to of brought the tank to enable the mission to begin

Jead #22 Posted Sep 09 2016 - 22:55

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 53465 battles
  • 45
  • [PZB] PZB
  • Member since:
    01-20-2013
I'm aware of that and I mis-calculated It took me a little more than 3.5 days. No big deal. Congrats to all the winners  - and for those out of USA, I hope WG comes through with something decent for you all.

View Postlordawesome7, on Sep 09 2016 - 15:49, said:

 

it was awarded to the first 500 who completed the mission, also you had to of brought the tank to enable the mission to begin

 



iAston #23 Posted Sep 10 2016 - 02:09

    Private

  • Players
  • 33876 battles
  • 5
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

View PostJead, on Sep 09 2016 - 20:45, said:

 

​Boo - I finished in under 4 days and didn't get one?

Tell me about that! I finished in 3 days and I'm not a winner. And one of mine friend did it couple hours earlier then me and he got it.



Slatherer #24 Posted Sep 10 2016 - 02:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 28237 battles
  • 2,769
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014
Sigh.  

Schnuckiputzi #25 Posted Sep 10 2016 - 16:06

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 28556 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013

Will we get a email confirmation that the ship to has been received? I just clicked the image in the email and it took me to page one of the survey. 

 

Schnucki



Kackwurst #26 Posted Sep 10 2016 - 18:15

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 41155 battles
  • 28
  • [_GD_] _GD_
  • Member since:
    08-09-2011
Still no confirmation Email in my Inbox that ive won this Shirt e.g. the ingame Price since im from Europe. Thx WG awesome Servce as usual.

Cornish_Pirate #27 Posted Sep 10 2016 - 19:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30885 battles
  • 859
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostKackwurst, on Sep 10 2016 - 17:15, said:

Still no confirmation Email in my Inbox that ive won this Shirt e.g. the ingame Price since im from Europe. Thx WG awesome Servce as usual.

 

did it last night not got anything yet

Schnuckiputzi #28 Posted Sep 10 2016 - 20:29

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 28556 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013

I just repeated it from my main PC ,first attempt , from my Ipad, still no confirmation. :( 

 



SturmButcher #29 Posted Sep 11 2016 - 14:48

    Captain

  • Players
  • 37408 battles
  • 1,613
  • [11A_D] 11A_D
  • Member since:
    02-05-2011
Nice one WG why didn't you informed in the first place that the T-Shirt was only for US??? I have the world of tanks T-shirt and you sent it me to my country without problems, and now I cant't because you don't want?? one of the main reasons I bought the tank was for the T-Shirt...

TodSoldat #30 Posted Sep 11 2016 - 14:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 33629 battles
  • 4,973
  • [-M4-] -M4-
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011
Woo-Hoo! I made the cut!!! Thanks Wargaming!

Cornish_Pirate #31 Posted Sep 11 2016 - 15:05

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30885 battles
  • 859
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostSturmButcher, on Sep 11 2016 - 13:48, said:

Nice one WG why didn't you informed in the first place that the T-Shirt was only for US??? I have the world of tanks T-shirt and you sent it me to my country without problems, and now I cant't because you don't want?? one of the main reasons I bought the tank was for the T-Shirt...

 

They did it was on the News page about it

Hyrule27 #32 Posted Sep 11 2016 - 15:21

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 41071 battles
  • 166
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z
  • Member since:
    07-21-2012

Gratz to all who made it. I did! What do outside US residents gets. There has not been too much info on that (that I have found). If anyone knows please tell

 

thanks

 

Hy



SturmButcher #33 Posted Sep 11 2016 - 17:42

    Captain

  • Players
  • 37408 battles
  • 1,613
  • [11A_D] 11A_D
  • Member since:
    02-05-2011

View PostCornish_Pirate, on Sep 11 2016 - 10:05, said:

 

They did it was on the News page about it

 

cdamn it I already noticed that..... I hope they give me a compensation, gold or a premium tank

Cornish_Pirate #34 Posted Sep 11 2016 - 17:46

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30885 battles
  • 859
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostSturmButcher, on Sep 11 2016 - 16:42, said:

 

cdamn it I already noticed that..... I hope they give me a compensation, gold or a premium tank

 

there is a "alternative" prize

Allers #35 Posted Sep 12 2016 - 01:28

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 17346 battles
  • 78
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011
I don't have an Apt /Suite number and i accidentally had my arm on the ` sign and it spammed ````````````````, and THEN I accidentally pressed submit. Is this a problem? All the other information was correct still

TodSoldat #36 Posted Sep 12 2016 - 11:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 33629 battles
  • 4,973
  • [-M4-] -M4-
  • Member since:
    10-04-2011

View PostAllers, on Sep 11 2016 - 19:28, said:

I don't have an Apt /Suite number and i accidentally had my arm on the ` sign and it spammed ````````````````, and THEN I accidentally pressed submit. Is this a problem? All the other information was correct still

 

That having an apartment # mandatory was pretty bogus, likely a way for WG to get out of having to send some of the shirts lol

Kackwurst #37 Posted Sep 12 2016 - 14:54

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 41155 battles
  • 28
  • [_GD_] _GD_
  • Member since:
    08-09-2011
Wargaming confusion at its very best!  Writing in this Topic that "Winners outside the US are eligible to receive an alternate in-game prize." but WG Support sends the following:
 
Troll me harder Wargaming, pls.....


SpankTank45 #38 Posted Sep 12 2016 - 16:26

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 11044 battles
  • 97
  • Member since:
    09-25-2011
Sweet, thx WG. 

most expensive T-shirt i've ever purchased :hiding:

DieAutobahn #39 Posted Sep 12 2016 - 16:28

    Private

  • Players
  • 22567 battles
  • 4
  • [_GD_] _GD_
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

WG, don´t get me wrong I am more than happy to won something but it seems that especially the players outside the US would like to see some

communication regarding the prizes they are eligible to receive.

 

And maybe briefing the CS prior to such a contest to avoid contradicting messages would be a good idea. :)

 

But all good WG, you have a chance to compensate for the confusion by simply let the winners outside the US pick a type or mutant. :)


Edited by DieAutobahn, Sep 12 2016 - 16:29.


GhostPrime #40 Posted Sep 12 2016 - 23:31

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 805 battles
  • 1,530
  • [WGA-B] WGA-B
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013

View PostHyrule27, on Sep 11 2016 - 07:21, said:

Gratz to all who made it. I did! What do outside US residents gets. There has not been too much info on that (that I have found). If anyone knows please tell

 

thanks

 

Hy

 

Unfortunately, the shirts are being shipped to the US only, that is a limitation of our distribution chain. We are working to improve on this for our future contests, and events. 

 

View PostKackwurst, on Sep 12 2016 - 06:54, said:

Wargaming confusion at its very best!  Writing in this Topic that "Winners outside the US are eligible to receive an alternate in-game prize." but WG Support sends the following:
 
Troll me harder Wargaming, pls.....

 

Sorry for the confusion on this subject. The Alternate Prize will be announced after September 19th, so please stay tuned. Thank you for your patience! 




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users