9.17.16 Tank Destroyer 1v1 Throwdown!

Tank Destroyer 1v1 Tier VII Mittengard Gold

33 replies to this topic

vonWachtstain #21 Posted Sep 17 2016 - 22:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26696 battles
  • [27PZR] 27PZR
Group 76. First battle player brought IS-2. I pointed out to him it was tank destroyer tournament. He apologized and told me he wont even fight me it was an honest mistake.  Second battle player brought T29.  I just told him he lost already.  3 afk players.  Guy in T29 took first place in our bracket. I dont get why.  If he has time to show up for all battles why not fight allowed tank.  I asked two other players and they all said he brought T29 heavy tank.  

Edited by vonWachtstain, Sep 17 2016 - 22:41.

SpiceyChicken #22 Posted Sep 18 2016 - 00:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 39427 battles
  • [SQRL] SQRL

First player brought a Black Prince, because he had more HP I lost the battle. I submitted a ticket and will expect my 1st place gold. 

Wargaming better fix this.

I don't think it's hacking. Just some WG intern forgot to activate the battle window for certain tanks, so any tank type was accepted.

Edited by SpiceyChicken, Sep 18 2016 - 00:10.

Major_Nick_Fury #23 Posted Sep 18 2016 - 01:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 39851 battles
the guy in our battle brought a tier 7 scout and he finished 3rd. the last one I was in had a guy bring the wrong class too. WoT said after I posted it here in forums-I had to send a email to the tournament division not in forums. nothing got done about it. now I am thinking of doing the same next time

Major_Nick_Fury #24 Posted Sep 18 2016 - 01:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 39851 battles

View PostSpiceyChicken, on Sep 17 2016 - 18:08, said:

First player brought a Black Prince, because he had more HP I lost the battle. I submitted a ticket and will expect my 1st place gold.

Wargaming better fix this.

I don't think it's hacking. Just some WG intern forgot to activate the battle window for certain tanks, so any tank type was accepted.

it wont work submitting a ticket. tried that last time dint work for me

nrnstraswa #25 Posted Sep 18 2016 - 05:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16507 battles
  • [AJ] AJ
Unfortunate to see so many illegal tank types. I feel fortunate that I only ran into two players with the wrong tiers. One tier 5 Flakbus and an SU-100Y. 

ExploratorOne #26 Posted Sep 18 2016 - 10:34

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16160 battles
  • [LOU1] LOU1

I have always gotten a response from submitting a dispute.  This is the reply I get a little while after submitting a wrong tank dispute:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Your dispute has been recorded and will be processed once all disputes have been completed. At that time, your opponent will be disqualified from the tournament. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

dance210
Wargaming America eSports "

ExploratorOne #27 Posted Sep 18 2016 - 10:36

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16160 battles
  • [LOU1] LOU1

View PostMajor_Nick_Fury, on Sep 17 2016 - 16:39, said:

... but you have got to use Microsoft mail ...
I use gmail and there hasn't been an issue.

LostMyMarbles #28 Posted Sep 19 2016 - 03:22

Captain

• Players
  • 47103 battles
  • [INDIG] INDIG

View PostMajor_Nick_Fury, on Sep 17 2016 - 16:46, said:

it wont work submitting a ticket. tried that last time dint work for me

Dont file a support ticket use the proper dispute format

A dispute is a claim against an illegitimate result by an opponent’s violation of a written Tournament rule.

Disputes must adhere to the protocol detailed below or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration.

• Teams have 24 hr after the tournament has concluded to submit a dispute.
  • All disputes received after that time will be considered invalid.
  • Disputes must be emaiiled to tournaments@wargamingamerica.com.
  • The email subject/title must include the name of the tournament.

Disputes must include the following in the body of the email or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration:

• In-game name of the player submitting the dispute
  • Name of the Tournament
  • Your team’s name with a link to your team’s page created for you during registration
  • Your opponent’s team name and a link to your opponent’s team page created during registration
  • Reason for dispute: e.g. “I would like to report the team for using a tank that was not allowed, the StuG III.”
  • An attached replay of the disputed battle(s)

Additional notes:

• One valid dispute during a group stage reverses all scores from the offending team for that round.
  • Publicizing disputes prior to resolution is subject to penalties at tournament admin's discretion, not limited to:
    • Disregarding the dispute
    • Immediate team disqualification
    • Removal of offending player from the event

SpiceyChicken #29 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 02:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 39427 battles
  • [SQRL] SQRL

View PostLostMyMarbles, on Sep 19 2016 - 02:22, said:

Dont file a support ticket use the proper dispute format

A dispute is a claim against an illegitimate result by an opponent’s violation of a written Tournament rule.

Disputes must adhere to the protocol detailed below or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration.

• Teams have 24 hr after the tournament has concluded to submit a dispute.
  • All disputes received after that time will be considered invalid.
  • Disputes must be emaiiled to tournaments@wargamingamerica.com.
  • The email subject/title must include the name of the tournament.

Disputes must include the following in the body of the email or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration:

• In-game name of the player submitting the dispute
  • Name of the Tournament
  • Your team’s name with a link to your team’s page created for you during registration
  • Your opponent’s team name and a link to your opponent’s team page created during registration
  • Reason for dispute: e.g. “I would like to report the team for using a tank that was not allowed, the StuG III.”
  • An attached replay of the disputed battle(s)

Additional notes:

• One valid dispute during a group stage reverses all scores from the offending team for that round.
  • Publicizing disputes prior to resolution is subject to penalties at tournament admin's discretion, not limited to:
    • Disregarding the dispute
    • Immediate team disqualification
    • Removal of offending player from the event

Alright, I emailed support, and the only solution was to email the tourney people. I'm using a RU domain email address, so I don't know how that's gonna go.

zhymm #30 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 23:28

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 38617 battles
  • [TTP] TTP

I've been participating in the 1v1 tournaments the past several weeks.  I've only encountered two instances where a player brought the wrong type/level tank.  I filed a dispute in both cases and those players were ultimately disqualified with their ill-gotten wins converted to losses. 

At first, like several of the posters above, I was "put off" by the seemingly involved process to email a dispute (I used the same gmail account I'd set up for WoT purposes).  But it turned out to be a quite an easy process.  Just follow the steps outlined by Dance in the tournament announcements here in the forums.  Make sure you save a copy of the replay for that battle to attach to your dispute email.  Then file it after the tournament has ended.  It only takes a few minutes.  Saying it's too hard to file a dispute just tells me you're too lazy to bother.  It's really not that hard.  And if you do resort to bringing the wrong type of tank thinking you'll benefit I do hope you're in my group.  I will file a dispute and you will realize the consequences.

"No-shows" are a much bigger problem (IMO) in these 1v1 tourneys.  But I'll take the the technical victories, makes it easier to finish "in the money".

Old Man Zhymm (OMZ)

lbgsloan #31 Posted Sep 21 2016 - 05:37

Major

• Players
  • 21116 battles

View Postnrnstraswa, on Sep 17 2016 - 23:49, said:

Unfortunate to see so many illegal tank types. I feel fortunate that I only ran into two players with the wrong tiers. One tier 5 Flakbus and an SU-100Y. 

Lower tiers are allowed though if they meet the class restriction.  People bringing lower tier tanks are generally betting on their being enough no-shows to place in the gold.

Major_Nick_Fury #32 Posted Sep 21 2016 - 22:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 39851 battles
0h I guess no one is really reading these messages. I did not file this post, I made the statement you cant use the forums to file a complaint. As for the other issue-I tried o file it by email but it wants me to download microsoft mail and I don't want to so I don file it. I just stated that it should be passed on from here would be nice.

Zarias #33 Posted Dec 18 2016 - 00:15

Private

• Players
  • 27201 battles
  • [101RM] 101RM
Oky I came in 1st in my group when wil I get my gold!?

Zarias #34 Posted Dec 18 2016 - 00:16

Private

• Players
  • 27201 battles
  • [101RM] 101RM
Oky I came in 1st in my group when wil I get my gold!?

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users