So what is a good player?

good player

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

Mudman24 #141 Posted Sep 13 2016 - 18:51

Major

• Players
  • 36582 battles
A good player is a player who knows how to win in their vehicle.  This does not make them good at every tier or every class, though they might be.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #142 Posted Sep 13 2016 - 19:01

Major

• Players
  • 61443 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostTacticalFodderCannon, on Sep 13 2016 - 17:45, said:

Have you ever been diagnosed with autism?

Strength

View PostMudman24, on Sep 13 2016 - 17:51, said:

A good player is a player who knows how to win in their vehicle. This does not make them good at every tier or every class, though they might be.

Turns out that my K/D ratios per battle are highest in the server.

I consider that '' good '' even though many other pubs seem to be angry over this fact.

BashirTheTrainMaster #143 Posted Sep 13 2016 - 19:23

Captain

• Players
  • 32074 battles
No one is strawberry jelly of your stats. Maybe it makes you happy to assume everyone is but we aren't. We don't want to be you especially with that attitude, just like poweraxis.

Taggeth #144 Posted Sep 13 2016 - 19:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11745 battles
  • [FRAY] FRAY

View PostTheGrizzlay, on Sep 12 2016 - 11:12, said:

The gauge I use to determine if a player is good is very simple.

Anyone that has worse stats than me, is a terrible player. Anyone with better stats than me is a gold spamming, hacker. So, a good player is someone with the exact same stats as me. :teethhappy:

As long as I kill them each time we're in battle against each other.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #145 Posted Sep 13 2016 - 19:40

Major

• Players
  • 61443 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostBashirTheTrainMaster, on Sep 13 2016 - 18:23, said:

No one is strawberry jelly of your stats. Maybe it makes you happy to assume everyone is but we aren't. We don't want to be you especially with that attitude, just like poweraxis.

There is nothing wrong with my attitude, it is almost perfect.

Cognitive_Dissonance #146 Posted Sep 13 2016 - 21:46

Major

• Players
  • 40641 battles
  • [ANASS] ANASS

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 13 2016 - 11:15, said:

Piece of larger whole yes.

Art that no one else is able to perform.

So, when I pick a booger, it is unique in the world for a number of reasons. Chemical, shape, stench, DNA, gooeyness, etc.

Using your logic, it is Art that no one else is able to perform.

Therefore every booger I pick, is Art that you will never be able to duplicate, and will be eternally jealous of and unable to comprehend.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #147 Posted Sep 13 2016 - 21:59

Major

• Players
  • 61443 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostSmirkingGerbil, on Sep 13 2016 - 20:46, said:

So, when I pick a booger, it is unique in the world for a number of reasons. Chemical, shape, stench, DNA, gooeyness, etc.

Using your logic, it is Art that no one else is able to perform.

Therefore every booger I pick, is Art that you will never be able to duplicate, and will be eternally jealous of and unable to comprehend.

I can't even imagine what kind of dirty person you are nor I even want to.

Rather disgusting, very even.

Cognitive_Dissonance #148 Posted Sep 13 2016 - 22:18

Major

• Players
  • 40641 battles
  • [ANASS] ANASS

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 13 2016 - 14:59, said:

I can't even imagine what kind of dirty person you are nor I even want to.

Rather disgusting, very even.

I was just pointing out your logic regarding proof of your "Art" is exploitable. I can list all kinds of art here, that is demonstrably true art, by any number of definitions and vetting by experts world wide.

I can find no logic, or peer reviewed logic, nor logical definitions in use about art, that covers your "Art form".

Pub stomping with limited MM, in a cloaked stealth marginally OP platform (not really terrible in and of itself), and then coming here to humble brag ad nauseum is not art. It is Narcissism, now that attribute I can find all kinds of logic and definitions to support your behavior.

Shidare_Hotaru #149 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 00:45

Captain

• -Players-
  • 29193 battles
  • [PHASE] PHASE

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 14 2016 - 01:02, said:

Disgusting nation making disgusting cartoons.

Not even surprised.

You should show us Finland's Cartoons. :3

TacticalFodderCannon #150 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 03:45

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 500 battles

Japan has brought us the greatest cartoon ever created

E25_Syndrome_Aito #151 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 06:17

Major

• Players
  • 61443 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostSmirkingGerbil, on Sep 13 2016 - 21:18, said:

I was just pointing out your logic regarding proof of your "Art" is exploitable. I can list all kinds of art here, that is demonstrably true art, by any number of definitions and vetting by experts world wide.

I can find no logic, or peer reviewed logic, nor logical definitions in use about art, that covers your "Art form".

Pub stomping with limited MM, in a cloaked stealth marginally OP platform (not really terrible in and of itself), and then coming here to humble brag ad nauseum is not art. It is Narcissism, now that attribute I can find all kinds of logic and definitions to support your behavior.

Repeat everything what I have done, go and do it.

I can't believe how sore you can be over the fact that you can't have success with the vehicle yourself and vent it out like a little child.

No matter how much you cry over that fact, you will never be able to use that tank like this yourself, and that is what makes you so sore.

Just like with the rest of the whiners.

''Narcissism'' is just another random word that you throw out of nowhere to make yourself feel better when you see my results and the truth.

Cognitive_Dissonance #152 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 14:43

Major

• Players
  • 40641 battles
  • [ANASS] ANASS

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 13 2016 - 23:17, said:

Repeat everything what I have done, go and do it.

I can't believe how sore you can be over the fact that you can't have success with the vehicle yourself and vent it out like a little child.

No matter how much you cry over that fact, you will never be able to use that tank like this yourself, and that is what makes you so sore.

Just like with the rest of the whiners.

''Narcissism'' is just another random word that you throw out of nowhere to make yourself feel better when you see my results and the truth.

Sigh, lets try this again, after this I am done.

First, I have no desire to spend 14K games, ruining tier 6 and 7 for inexperienced players. I have an E 25, I only have a hundred or maybe 200 battles in it. Fun, but not enough for me to smash pubbies with for 14K battles.

Second, I did offer to try something, and you shot it down, at tier 10 no less, playing with the big boys, and big tanks, with more risk.

Third, and I hope to make this abundantly clear, I shed not one tear, or spend a moment thinking about the fact that I choose NOT to do what you do in the E 25.

My fears, and my tears revolve around real life things. The economy and the impact on my job, taking care of my family, worrying about my children, my wife, my parents. Getting tired of burying friends who should still be with us. These are my fears, these are the things I shed tears over.

You, you are just something I find amusing, but like most things that I eventually tire of (since essentially they are meaningless in the grand scheme of things), I am done.

Keep up the pubby stomping. I am sure you will.

iAmEbola #153 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 15:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 12477 battles
I can't even find him amusing.  I don't know how you do it.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #154 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 15:21

Major

• Players
  • 61443 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostSmirkingGerbil, on Sep 14 2016 - 13:43, said:

Sigh, lets try this again, after this I am done.

First, I have no desire to spend 14K games, ruining tier 6 and 7 for inexperienced players. I have an E 25, I only have a hundred or maybe 200 battles in it. Fun, but not enough for me to smash pubbies with for 14K battles.

Second, I did offer to try something, and you shot it down, at tier 10 no less, playing with the big boys, and big tanks, with more risk.

Third, and I hope to make this abundantly clear, I shed not one tear, or spend a moment thinking about the fact that I choose NOT to do what you do in the E 25.

My fears, and my tears revolve around real life things. The economy and the impact on my job, taking care of my family, worrying about my children, my wife, my parents. Getting tired of burying friends who should still be with us. These are my fears, these are the things I shed tears over.

You, you are just something I find amusing, but like most things that I eventually tire of (since essentially they are meaningless in the grand scheme of things), I am done.

Keep up the pubby stomping. I am sure you will.

What?

Are you still here crying at me how you can't be at this level in this game?

Really.... perhaps you should gain some maturity and accept that fact finally.

I know that it hurts when you see people superior to your own abilities but no need to spam this topic with your gibberish due to it.

Nunya_000 #155 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 15:37

Major

• Players
  • 21152 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 14 2016 - 06:21, said:

What?

Are you still here crying at me how you can't be at this level in this game?

Really.... perhaps you should gain some maturity and accept that fact finally.

I know that it hurts when you see people superior to your own abilities but no need to spam this topic with your gibberish due to it.

Yes Yuno, you are very good in your E25.  Maybe if you were a little more humble about it, others would be more respective towards you and be more impressed.  True artist do not need to go to such great lengths in order prove they are truly great.  However, when you get out in the real world, make sure you put your stellar accomplishments with your E25 on your resume....I'm sure it will impress the heck out of any potential employer.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #156 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 15:39

Major

• Players
  • 61443 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostNunya_000, on Sep 14 2016 - 14:37, said:

Yes Yuno, you are very good in your E25.  Maybe if you were a little more humble about it, others would be more respective towards you and be more impressed.  True artist do not need to go to such great lengths in order prove they are truly great.  However, when you get out in the real world, make sure you put your stellar accomplishments with your E25 on your resume....I'm sure it will impress the heck out of any potential employer.

Fools that do not respect my art at all cause this.

Also I am already employed so no need for that, so I guess that you can't amuse yourself with that thought.

Nunya_000 #157 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 15:43

Major

• Players
  • 21152 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 14 2016 - 06:39, said:

Fools that do not respect my art at all cause this.

ethics_gradient #158 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 15:48

Major

• Players
  • 42895 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 12 2016 - 11:34, said:

I want you to determine good player to me, because from what I have seen and heard.

Apparently my art is not considered '' Good ''

Now it is your time to explain a good player to me.

If all these players I destroy each day does not mean that I am a good artist.

Then I want to hear what is good player then.

Go ahead and determine one for me.

Thx.

So what is a good player?

If the one that kills most users per battle in this game is not.

-Happy Tanking.

Good player is someone who does whatever is necessary to win.  Object of each battle is to win.  Doing damage and kills are the means to that end.  A good player will do spotting assist damage where required, hold a flank when required, cap or defend cap when required, and be flexible enough to substantially boosts his team's chance of winning.

Keep your eye on the ball -- the goal is to win.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #159 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 15:53

Major

• Players
  • 61443 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostNunya_000, on Sep 14 2016 - 14:43, said:

I want to destroy and make art of you more than I want your useless ''respect''.

Don't need it I have absolutely no use for the random respect from the random user.

View Postethics_gradient, on Sep 14 2016 - 14:48, said:

Good player is someone who does whatever is necessary to win.  Object of each battle is to win.  Doing damage and kills are the means to that end.  A good player will do spotting assist damage where required, hold a flank when required, cap or defend cap when required, and be flexible enough to substantially boosts his team's chance of winning.

Keep your eye on the ball -- the goal is to win.

Yes and by these standards I am one of the most powerful players in this game.

ethics_gradient #160 Posted Sep 14 2016 - 16:05

Major

• Players
  • 42895 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

dude, seriously, get a grip.  try not to be so pathetic in your desire to be praised.  be more like zakaladas who just quietly crushed everyone playing every kind of tank, playing only solo, and accumulating crazy stats.

you are coming across more as emotionally needy than a tanking god.

Edited by ethics_gradient, Sep 14 2016 - 16:05.

Also tagged with good, player

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users