Jump to content


Look at my beautiful E-25 now!

100 years of tanks emblem E-25 E25

  • Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

Rena_Dyne #21 Posted Sep 19 2016 - 23:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 8697 battles
  • 4,160
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 19 2016 - 12:51, said:

 

Did you know that I have the highest statistics in that vehicle with 100% markings, haven't I '' earned '' my stats if I am the best player of the vehicle then?

 

When we take this in to account and consider it you should realize that even when players use the E-25 to '' pad '' due to many players do not understand the game mechanics and perform better than them, me in the other hand having 100% marks and highest dpg per battle in it means that I play the vehicle better than these so called '' padders ''

 

 

With over 15,000 battles played in the thing, i'd hope you know how to play it better then the normal padders who generally like to play a multitude of things.

View PostGseriesARFCOM, on Sep 19 2016 - 12:49, said:

The E-25 is a crutch tank. Any blue or purple with an E25 hasn't really earned their stats.

 

Oh god he's still alive. What about people who have it, but almost never play it?

JasFromOz #22 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 00:14

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 19622 battles
  • 64
  • [F_O_G] F_O_G
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013

It's a Chinese tank, you arrogant prick.

 

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Type_59_tank



Ponce_De_LePWN #23 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 02:28

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 219 battles
  • 379
  • [TROLU] TROLU
  • Member since:
    12-28-2014
I havent seen so much Pad since I toured the Stayfree factory.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #24 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 05:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 61322 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View Postcaramel, on Sep 19 2016 - 22:43, said:

 

With over 15,000 battles played in the thing, i'd hope you know how to play it better then the normal padders who generally like to play a multitude of things.

 

So the fact gets just swiped under the carpet eh?

And I am not a padder with that tank, I am artist people do not understand how much I love it.

I have explained this so many times even when I do not need to and yet, no one wants to see it.

 

View PostJasFromOz, on Sep 19 2016 - 23:14, said:

It's a Chinese tank, you arrogant prick.

 

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Type_59_tank

 

No need to get rude there to deliver your link, it is still Russian tank.

Shidare_Hotaru #25 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 06:33

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 27489 battles
  • 1,596
  • [NAISU] NAISU
  • Member since:
    10-21-2014
It's a russian blueprint that was delivered to china and made there, so therefore it's "MADE IN CHINA". Like 90% of the things we own.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #26 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 06:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 61322 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostShidare_Hotaru, on Sep 20 2016 - 05:33, said:

It's a russian blueprint that was delivered to china and made there, so therefore it's "MADE IN CHINA". Like 90% of the things we own.

 

Still Russian tank.

That is just how it is.



GseriesARFCOM #27 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 08:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 9009 battles
  • 4,557
  • [TROLU] TROLU
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View Postcaramel, on Sep 19 2016 - 14:43, said:

 

With over 15,000 battles played in the thing, i'd hope you know how to play it better then the normal padders who generally like to play a multitude of things.

 

Oh god he's still alive. What about people who have it, but almost never play it?

 

As can be plainly seen by reading any of the OP's post the E-25 is like the "One Ring" from LOTR. It eventually corrupts and consumes all who use it. Just like in LOTR where it was not enough for Bilbo to just hide it away and rarely use it Similarly the E-25 taints all who possess it whether they use it regularly or not. Salvation and honest sportsman like play can only be found through it's destruction by eliminating it from your garage. 

Edited by GseriesARFCOM, Sep 20 2016 - 08:37.


E25_Syndrome_Aito #28 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 09:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 61322 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostGseriesARFCOM, on Sep 20 2016 - 07:37, said:

 

As can be plainly seen by reading any of the OP's post the E-25 is like the "One Ring" from LOTR. It eventually corrupts and consumes all who use it. Just like in LOTR where it was not enough for Bilbo to just hide it away and rarely use it Similarly the E-25 taints all who possess it whether they use it regularly or not. Salvation and honest sportsman like play can only be found through it's destruction by eliminating it from your garage. 

 

That was actually quite good one there.

But well E-25 is all I need, it gives me everything as long as I understand it back and give it what it wants.

 

It is so elegant and beautiful machine.

 

Barely no one understands that tank in this community, I think that I am the only one.



Hiroe #29 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 11:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013
Wow, it's beautiful. ^-^

E25_Syndrome_Aito #30 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 13:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 61322 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostHiroe, on Sep 20 2016 - 10:04, said:

Wow, it's beautiful. ^-^

 

I hope that you do actually mean that.

 

How ever the true beauty is inside of the E-25 and that is what I can feel and see so strong from it.

It is easy to see because it reminds myself.

Seems like people do not understand how beautiful it truly is and they most likely never can with the insults towards it.

 

It has very beautiful shell covering it's true elegancy.

I love that shell too, but what lies inside is what makes me to use it and be in it.

 

It is something that feels so right to use.

 

 

Sorry for small story but well you said that you like how its shell looks, protecting it's deeper nature.

Whenever it comes to what I like and love, I can write long stories from it.



__Kawaii__ #31 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 14:08

    Corporal

  • Banned
  • 86 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016
Your e-25 is sooo kawaii. :^)

E25_Syndrome_Aito #32 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 14:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 61322 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View Post__Kawaii__, on Sep 20 2016 - 13:08, said:

Your e-25 is sooo kawaii. :^)

 

In its own way, yes.

 


 

 



Horribad_At_Tanks #33 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 16:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 6,263
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 20 2016 - 03:55, said:

 

That was actually quite good one there.

But well E-25 is all I need, it gives me everything as long as I understand it back and give it what it wants.

 

It is so elegant and beautiful machine.

 

Barely no one understands that tank in this community, I think that I am the only one.

 

You do realize that the definition of the last statement is commonly called delusion? 

E25_Syndrome_Aito #34 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 16:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 61322 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostHorribad_At_Tanks, on Sep 20 2016 - 15:36, said:

 

You do realize that the definition of the last statement is commonly called delusion? 

 

Think whatever you want of it.

I was still correct with it considering most of the users here.



Cognitive_Dissonance #35 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 16:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 40641 battles
  • 6,402
  • [ANASS] ANASS
  • Member since:
    01-31-2013

View PostGseriesARFCOM, on Sep 19 2016 - 14:49, said:

The E-25 is a crutch tank. Any blue or purple with an E25 hasn't really earned their stats.

 

Oh thank God, GSeries is here! This is who we needed. A perfect, professional Troll, taking on a newb Troll. Thank you GSeries, now commence the skooling! Teach the young one the true art!

Edited by SmirkingGerbil, Sep 20 2016 - 16:52.


E25_Syndrome_Aito #36 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 16:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 61322 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostSmirkingGerbil, on Sep 20 2016 - 15:49, said:

 

Oh thank God, GSeries is here! This is who we needed. A perfect, professional troll, taking on a newb Troll. Thank you GSeries, now commence the skooling! Teach the young one the true art!

 

Just one thing for you.

I am not a troll.

And I do not want to be.

 

Trolls are meaningless.

And the reason I use this forum is not to be meaningless.

I could not care less about your Gseries guy.



Horribad_At_Tanks #37 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 17:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 6,263
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 20 2016 - 10:48, said:

 

Think whatever you want of it.

I was still correct with it considering most of the users here.

 

Exactly my point. If you see something as yellow and the rest see it as blue but you call everyone else wrong then it's not their sight that is in question.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #38 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 18:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 61322 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostHorribad_At_Tanks, on Sep 20 2016 - 16:23, said:

 

Exactly my point. If you see something as yellow and the rest see it as blue but you call everyone else wrong then it's not their sight that is in question.

 

But I was correct however.

Proof is what people keep telling me from the E-25 but I prove it different.

 

Perhaps the E-25 as a tank is my color.

The butterfly.

 



Horribad_At_Tanks #39 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 18:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 6,263
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Sep 20 2016 - 12:09, said:

 

But I was correct however.

Proof is what people keep telling me from the E-25 but I prove it different.

 

Perhaps the E-25 as a tank is my color.

The butterfly.

 

 

Indeed. We know that is what you think just don't be surprised if no one agrees with you. Also if your e-25 is a black moth then why does it have white camo? You would think you would at least get a custom skin made so it more closely resembles the one in your mind's eye.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #40 Posted Sep 20 2016 - 18:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 61322 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostHorribad_At_Tanks, on Sep 20 2016 - 17:44, said:

 

Indeed. We know that is what you think just don't be surprised if no one agrees with you. Also if your e-25 is a black moth then why does it have white camo? You would think you would at least get a custom skin made so it more closely resembles the one in your mind's eye.

 

I don't have opinions with the black camouflage so I will go with what pleases me more after that.

And outsides aren't always important, insides can mean even more.

 

And I have custom made skins from the E-25 indeed but HD models broke them and it is harder to create one for that.

I believe my analysis to be correct, I have used time to it.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users