The Zombie Apocalypse is here and we need you! The Apocalype is a series of one day round robin tournaments that run Monday through Friday. You can sign up for only one day or all five, but be warned. It becomes more difficult to survive as you battle tanks at higher tiers. Doing well and earning gold each day will also give you Zombie kills, which could help you win Premium tanks or even a Corsair Void headset! Do you have what it takes to survive the apocalypse?
Basic Tournament Information
Please see tournament page each day for detailed information information
- Team Size: 5 combatants + 1 reserves
- Matches start at 6:30 pm PT / 9:30 pm ET each day
Day 1: Monday, October 10th
- Map: Ensk Encounter
- Tier: 4
Day 2: Tuesday, October 11th
- Map: Mines Encounter
- Tier: 5
Day 3: Wednesday, October 12th
- Map: Prokhorovka Encounter
- Tier 6
Day 4: Thursday, October 13th
- Map: Himmelsdorf Encounter
- Tier: 7
Day 5: Friday, October 14th
- Map: El Halluf
- Tier: 8
Tournament Rating System
The Zombie Apocalypse tournament introduces our new tournament rating system! New teams will only face other new teams and experienced teams will face other experienced teams.
- Each player has a rating based solely on tournament battles. The rating does not include random battles, team battles, clan wars or strongholds.
- The system tracks tournament participation from March 2016 to the present. Any tournaments before March 2016 are not counted.
- The team rating is the average rating from members of the team. The team rating is used to determine your opponents.
- Teams in the Premium group will usually face other very experienced teams. The gold prizes for the Premium group are usually higher than the Standard or New Team groups.
- A new team is a team with players who have never participated in a tournament or has only participated in a few tournaments.
- After completing several tournaments, a new team will be seeded into Premium or Standard groups.