#razer #chroma

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

MattyO77 #1 Posted Sep 30 2016 - 05:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16512 battles
  • [TRAMA] TRAMA

I searched around and realized no one has created a Razer Chroma Profile for WOT.  Does anyone have one they would like to share?  I've tried a couple keyboard profiles, but I'm not crazy about any of them.  I'm currently running a Razer Black Widow Chroma.

Let's see what you got!

VooDooKobra #2 Posted Sep 30 2016 - 06:12

Major

• Players
  • 10052 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE
I like that mouse, I have the chroma headset as well.

MattyO77 #3 Posted Sep 30 2016 - 06:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16512 battles
  • [TRAMA] TRAMA
I went all Razer Chroma.  They make good stuff and I enjoy it.  Are you doing any fancy profiles with your mouse?

VooDooKobra #4 Posted Sep 30 2016 - 08:38

Major

• Players
  • 10052 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE
I try to but some games seem to work better than others.  how is the keyboard?  is it worth the money?

MattyO77 #5 Posted Sep 30 2016 - 09:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16512 battles
  • [TRAMA] TRAMA
In my opinion yeah. It's a solid keyboard.  Expensive but I bought all my Razer stuff on sale on Amazon.  

Gaborsky #6 Posted Nov 23 2016 - 03:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 16476 battles
  • [TILTD] TILTD

Hey guys, 

I was thinking the same thing! I have a chroma keyboard set up so my number keys aren't iluminated, and all the letter keys are a really faint white. My WASD, and R (which is my reload), tab and Shift are bright red, and my 1-6 for repairs is yellow, with the 4 key being blue to open the repair menu and 5 is green to open the healing menu.

here is an image (sorry for the bad quality, hope you can see what i'm trying to write):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1k1tk5JMsWUMFhEWUw2eVVXYUU/view?usp=sharing

I actually want to download the program to make custom profiles, so if there is enough interest, I'd be happy to make one and share it. 

I was thinking that for the Function key line, have a horizontal creep across the line as the gun reloads (after you fire the line would go black, then from left to the right light up individually as the reload takes place, and when it's ready to fire, the whole F line would be lit), and after firing the keyboard would flash bright, when you take a hit get a red flash from all the keys. You'd start off with a green lighting for full health, then yellow then red.

Something like that. 

Would this be something y'all would be interested in????

Let me know!

PanzerRecall #7 Posted Dec 27 2016 - 19:50

Private

• Players
  • 1939 battles
  • [IIMEF] IIMEF

Gaborsky, please do! I wopuld be very happy with the explanation that you gave!

I recently got a Blackwidow Chroma and I really would like a profile!

Marmill_Wayward #8 Posted Dec 30 2016 - 14:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 28751 battles
  • [TANQC] TANQC

I recently got the BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth...  did not get the Chroma as I am colorblind(red/green) and 65 million colors are half not visible by me!  That being said I am searching for some profiles, macros etc for various game. WoT is the most wanted as is most used.

Any suggestions where and how I can obtain?

thanks

Gaborsky #9 Posted Jan 16 2017 - 01:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 16476 battles
  • [TILTD] TILTD

View PostPanzerRecall, on Dec 27 2016 - 18:50, said:

Gaborsky, please do! I wopuld be very happy with the explanation that you gave!

I recently got a Blackwidow Chroma and I really would like a profile!

Hey Panzer.....

sorry for replying to this topic so late. I was on a trip all winter break and just got back to home computer.....

If you'd like to download my current Chroma profile, here is the google drive link to retrieve the file:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Right now, it's just a lighting profile, nothing special. 

I know chroma did some integration for other games, none for WoT. I'm researching if there is a way to actually make a proper profile that reacts to the game (ie: colors go from green to yellow to red as you lose health, etc) rather than just reacting to what keys the users press. I'd love to do something cool like that for gamers interested in Tanks, and now that I got confirmation from you Panzer that yes, there is indeed interest Ill start working on it more quickly. 

Marmill_Wayward:  Try the profile I made  using the google drive link to download it, i'm not sure if it's compatable with non-Chroma razer keyboards. Hope this helps!

Cheers,

-Gaborsky

BrOkEn_ChAoS #10 Posted Nov 09 2019 - 18:02

Private

• -Players-
  • 10889 battles
  • [MZ-C] MZ-C
I know I'm years late on this but...

Block Quote

I'd love to do something cool like that for gamers interested in Tanks, and now that I got confirmation from you Panzer that yes, there is indeed interest Ill start working on it more quickly. 

Did you ever happen to get around to this Gaborsky? I'm looking for one now and have been anxious to see this ever since I got my Chroma gear...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users