New record for my tanking career! K/D

Kills to Death ratio Record

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Mudman24 #161 Posted Oct 03 2016 - 21:15

Major

• Players
  • 36574 battles
I bet Sweden is pulling ahead of Finland in math scores because of students like Gasi.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #162 Posted Oct 03 2016 - 21:16

Major

• Players
  • 61317 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostTjtod, on Oct 03 2016 - 20:12, said:

Its all about context. Considering that  dying only 3 more times than your original math said means that you died 300% more/28 battles or had 75% less battles/ death, than you originally claimed. I feel like only is right in this context

You're still attacking your upper player.

Go and perform that math of yours ALSO at the battlefield.

iAmEbola #163 Posted Oct 03 2016 - 21:32

Major

• -Players-
  • 12477 battles

Hmmm...

Good K/D ratio there.  Let me ask you something serious.

What is your goal(s) specifically?  Only to be the best E 25 player?  

To me, if so, that seems very limiting to your overall potential talent.  Sure, if that's all you want to do, that's fine I guess.  However, I'd like to point out that there are several unica tankers out there that have widened their goal and can perform exceedingly well in any tank they operate.  Up to you though.

Edited by iAmEbola, Oct 03 2016 - 21:32.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #164 Posted Oct 03 2016 - 21:47

Major

• Players
  • 61317 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostiAmEbola, on Oct 03 2016 - 20:32, said:

Hmmm...

Good K/D ratio there.  Let me ask you something serious.

What is your goal(s) specifically?  Only to be the best E 25 player?  

To me, if so, that seems very limiting to your overall potential talent.  Sure, if that's all you want to do, that's fine I guess.  However, I'd like to point out that there are several unica tankers out there that have widened their goal and can perform exceedingly well in any tank they operate.  Up to you though.

I am not those '' several tankers '' I am me.

I play this game for my own pleasure and turns out that the E-25 is mostly the vehicle where I enjoy my time in.

E-25 is more to me than just a tank, it is almost like myself as a person. I believe in building your knowledge at certain area and learning to beat all possible foes with it, regardless of its possible weaknesses.

That is the true power of human, I am very pleased to see that I can just keep improving in that machine no matter of my high amount of games in it, I find this very pleasing to me.

I can't play tanks that I do not enjoy from playing, I don't want to play anything else than E-25 or certain other tanks.

Those are not my tanks and not me.

And yes I have goals in this game, a lot of them.

Also thank you for posting something relevant here.

I am getting enough of the trolls & flamers and adding them to the list as we talk.

I wish you good luck in the battles.

Tjtod #165 Posted Oct 03 2016 - 21:53

Captain

• Players
  • 6540 battles
I think that "only" was left over from when I was going to say only 4 deaths. Anyways with a quick look at your statics both overall and in the E 25, most of your stats from the weekend falls within 1 standard deviation, which is +-34.1% from the mean, from your mean, and definitely within 2sd, anything above 2 will be treated as a out liar, 2.5% on each end. The stats from this weekend, which would be considered out liars are WN% and destruction ratio. Your means are very high so congrats on that, but besides the win % and destruction ratio you had a very average weekend. Congrats on getting competent teammates and getting stealthier in an already stealth tanks. And about math in battle, I'll do it when playing BBs in WoWs or playing the snail's game, where first round hits are more important than in WoT

iAmEbola #166 Posted Oct 04 2016 - 12:45

Major

• -Players-
  • 12477 battles

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Oct 03 2016 - 14:47, said:

I am not those '' several tankers '' I am me.

I play this game for my own pleasure and turns out that the E-25 is mostly the vehicle where I enjoy my time in.

E-25 is more to me than just a tank, it is almost like myself as a person. I believe in building your knowledge at certain area and learning to beat all possible foes with it, regardless of its possible weaknesses.

That is the true power of human, I am very pleased to see that I can just keep improving in that machine no matter of my high amount of games in it, I find this very pleasing to me.

I can't play tanks that I do not enjoy from playing, I don't want to play anything else than E-25 or certain other tanks.

Those are not my tanks and not me.

And yes I have goals in this game, a lot of them.

Also thank you for posting something relevant here.

I am getting enough of the trolls & flamers and adding them to the list as we talk.

I wish you good luck in the battles.

I get that, I really do.  I was just curious if you had other goals related to other tanks that you wanted to pursue once you were able to get whatever it was done with the E 25.  It doesn't surprise me that you keep getting better; I am sure there will be more improvement the more games you play in it.

What other goals do you have, if I may ask?

Thanks.  After watching those replays that you sent to me, I decided to take out the E 25 and utilize what I learned.  I had a handful of games, mostly wins, and I believe I doubled my normal average damage output per game last night (from 800 to 1500).  I almost had a 8 kill game.  I was sitting at 5 kills and there was 3 tanks left.  My platoon mate and I were formulating a plan to win.  I forgot about a Stug that hadn't been spotted; I just killed an FV304 at close range so I was still lit.  Of course the route I took went right by the Stug; I passed so close to him that the proxy spot went off (I was less than half health too).  He snapshot and tracked me with damage.  I'd already used my repair kit earlier...needless to say I died.  The tanks that were left had greater view range than my toonie bud, and he got summarily decimated.  2500 damage, 5 kills...for a loss.  I was pretty sad.  

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for supplying me with those replays.  They helped me understand that tank's role a bit better.  I played the E 25 at a much higher skill level than I ever had before.  Also, if you get a few more replays that you want to share with me, I'd greatly appreciate it.  

Good luck to you too!

Also tagged with Kills, to, Death, ratio, Record

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users