Update 9.16 Announcement and Server Downtime

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

driesp #141 Posted Oct 09 2016 - 05:11

Major

• Players
  • 31571 battles

View PostPattoN243, on Oct 06 2016 - 08:36, said:

If you can't take trash talking then maybe this game isn't for you. What is this a golf course or something?

Following your own logic... if you can't stand arty (which was here since before you joined) then maybe...

Sting95 #142 Posted Oct 09 2016 - 11:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 13548 battles
i want more europen tanks italian tanks, france i dont like sweden tanks

LOST_TinCan #143 Posted Oct 09 2016 - 20:23

Private

• Players
  • 30043 battles
  • [-LOST] -LOST
NO MORE MONEY IS GOING TO BE COMING FROM MY WALLET. THIS GAME SUCKS NOW.

RadioTonic #144 Posted Oct 09 2016 - 21:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22231 battles

Great!

Yet another crappatch that not only does not fix anything that is actually broken. Sure the spoting thing is great if it wasn't for tanks that disappear when they're right in front of you at under 50 km away and then reappear out nowhere because there in the wide [edited]open and happen to siting 25km from some bush or tree. But what the hell we got a new map too! and It's just as [edited]as the rest of them only over and over and over and over and over again. Because you took away the really fun maps to play because of supposed "imbalance" When they were some of the more fun maps to play. Because of some of the "imbalance". Not to mention it did add a bit of variety to the game instead of getting the same tiredass maps over and over and over and over again 5 hours and 3 maps later.....But wait there's more! you say!  We have new sounds!!!! No one gave a [edited]what sounds there guns make WHY IN THE BLUE [edited]WOULD THEY NOW! How about you y'all put some effort into fixing something that's actually broken....Like oh I don't know......Matchmaking  I mean as much as I love milking damage from the side that has 7 heavies to our 1 low tier heavy I would like to win every so often... SO pretty please with sugar on top...FIX THE MOTHER [edited]MATCH MAKING..... Stop dicking around get it DONE ......While we're on the subject of useless [edited]......Who ever came up with the concept of rental tanks needs to be FLOGGED WITH A RUBBER HOSE! I don't want to rent your [edited]misconceived tanks I don't want them in my lineup I DON'T [edited]WANT TO BUY THEM matter of fact there should be an option to remove them if we didn't want them in the first place..... but some marketing rep Probably said "Hey trying it before they buy it will sell more." Im sure it does but Trying it before they buy it has also created one of the most [edited]tiest game environments known 5 and 6 of the same [edited][edited]tank that no one bothered to set up so you got that new car smell mixed with shame because everyone sucks in it because it's a rental. again and again and again.....still going ....and going over and over and over and over and over again.........With all that being said STOP releasing fundamentally useless updates and address the MAJOR issues at hand STOP the goddamn rentals STOP taking away good maps and replacing them with absolute [edited].......and again and again and again and again.....

Sh00t2Thr1ll #145 Posted Oct 15 2016 - 14:09

Private

• Players
  • 25162 battles
  • [IKU] IKU
Please bring back chat with the enemy team with the option to disable for the people who get their feelings hurt.

Znath #146 Posted Dec 04 2016 - 17:02

Major

• Players
  • 31690 battles

Disabling cross team was pretty stupid.  But I know why they did it, and not the reason you think like trolling or traitors.

It's easier to moderate.

Aww what? 

Yea there's nothing noble about this.  This wasn't for the benefit of the safe-zoner snowflakes who's feelings were hurt.  Or the 0.1% of players that say team positions and so on.

This was done purely to cut down on the number of reports WG has to deal with.  So cut the whole "you're part of the problem" bickering.  A few people might have complained, but that was just the 2nd bird to take out with this stone.  The main benefit is now they can just ignore that tiny problem and not have to deal with the thousands of frivolous reports they got in the past. 

Because punishing people who abuse the report system would take effort.

All that said, it does also take a lot of fun out of playful banter or trash talk or taunts etc.. It's resulted in me cutting play time not even on purpose, there's just other games with open chat.  Even WoWs has it...  Hopefully they reverse this and actually make an effort to fix their system and not just take it out on everyone.

Edited by Znath, Dec 04 2016 - 17:05.

Cowabunga_Peppermill_ll #147 Posted Dec 13 2016 - 15:29

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20811 battles
when does 9.17 come out?

Spartan_Striker #148 Posted Dec 13 2016 - 16:52

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 30742 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View Post_T4nk_Wr3ck3r_72, on Dec 13 2016 - 15:29, said:

when does 9.17 come out?

I heard by the grapevine it's coming out sometime this week. Not sure if it's true though.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users