[0.9.17.0] Desyatnik_Pansy's Random Mods and such

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #21 Posted Dec 04 2016 - 03:31

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

This'll take awhile to probably do for the others, if I even can, heh.

Spoiler

Hopefully can get better pictures tomorrow with the Matilda BP I literally bought because I had the Gold, it was on sale and no one else had posted replays up when I was first making Milky's HD Remodel of it Bronze Green. :teethhappy:

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #22 Posted Dec 06 2016 - 05:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Just from the Bronze-Green pack.

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 06 December 2016 - 04:48 AM, said:

Just something I'm going to add on to the 9.17 Update alongside the ConquerorGC HD Model. This gives the crash models for Milkyman's HD Matilda BP, FV4202 (P) Battle-Hardened and FV215b HD Remodel a bit more of a "crashed" appearance to them, as at the moment I literally just copied+pasted the "normal" folder and renamed it "crash".

Spoiler

It's not completely necessary to use, and if you don't want to use it when the update comes simply delete the "crash" folder and when destroyed the tank returns to it's base crash appearance, or delete the "crash" folder, copy the "normal" folder and rename it "crash" like at the moment it currently is. :honoring:

Also, since I don't know jack, there's a few errors though personally I don't care too much out them as the whole purpose isn't to make the crash model perfect, it's just to make it so the crash model actually looks somewhat.. destroyed. You can see the errors below.

Matilda BP HD Remodel errors
FV4202 (P) Battle-Hardened errors
FV215b HD Remodel errors

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #23 Posted Dec 11 2016 - 00:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

The Panzer 58 Skin/Remodel can now be installed for the Schwarzpanzer 58 (Panzer 58 Black Friday), though ahead of time I should make it clear that I'm not aware if it's actually available on NA (and I apologise if it isn't). Someone can probably clear that up for me, but otherwise just going to quote my EU Thread posts;

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 10 December 2016 - 11:05 PM, said:

Right. I'll just be adding this as a separate download in the OP And change the name to include it, but the mod can now be used to also affect the Schwarzpanzer 58 (Panzer 58 Black Friday). I'll have the download up shortly, but for now, just the previews (which are of course, just more screenshots of the model in the OP Since it isn't exactly any different). Not that I feel it's necessary but just to prove it's the Schwarzpanzer, here is a screenshot from the replay I used to take the previews of (pardon that I've censored their name for obvious reasons). :honoring:

Spoiler

Just two things to point out though;

-at the moment MoEs might not work. This is because to remove the Bundecross on the turret I simply lowered the alpha to, well, nothing and this might affect MoEs, though I'm not sure. I can't be bothered digging through replays to find one of a Schwarzpanzer who already has Marks to confirm this, so yeah, inform me if that does happen as it's not exactly intentional.

-as the Schwarzpanzer uses the Panzer 58 Hull instead of the Mutz, it lacks the boxes and gas cans on the sides of the hull at the front, and also the "DLP1" or whatever-that-means tags you see on the front and rear mudguards as I never actually put that on the hull_01 textures for the Mutz. If people want those tags though I can add them in. :P

Oh, and finally, if people want as they like the Schwarzpanzer skin, I can probably easily make it so the L7A3 Gun works with that (though I might not be able to match the black barrel perfectly to how it appears on the rest of the tank).

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 10 December 2016 - 11:39 PM, said:

Download for the Schwarzpanzer 58 Version of the mod is up. I'll add it to the OP Alongside some changes accordingly, but other than that, please enjoy and inform me of any issues.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5javv489438mj4s/Pansy%27s+Pz.+58+Mutz+Remodel+for+Schwarzpanzer+58+%28Panzer+58+Black+Friday%29+v1.0.rar

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #24 Posted Dec 12 2016 - 01:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Japanese Marks of Excellence replacement added to the post below the OP. Just in short, it replaces the current red hatchets with Sakura Flowers at the request of EU Poster Onisuzume. You can see previews below, and the link is of course in the aforementioned post below the OP.

Spoiler

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Dec 12 2016 - 01:42.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #25 Posted Dec 14 2016 - 22:34

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

All download links in the OP Should be properly updated to 0.9.17.0 Now. If there are any issues, please inform me, and for users of the Custom Camouflage pack mod who already have the v1.2 Version and don't want to redownload it all for v1.3, you can download this smaller update which contains what I added in the v1.3 Version;

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mryhpcq324ch77o/%5B0.9.17.0%5D+v1.3+Swedish+Camouflage+Update.rar

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #26 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 07:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

-blank-

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Jan 07 2017 - 00:59.

Desyatnik_Pansy_NA #27 Posted Jan 07 2017 - 00:59

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

I've updated the Type 74 Pale Dark Green skin to now include the Type 61, so the post above has been wiped. You can now see the changed version in the OP, or below.

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy_NA, on Oct 06 2016 - 04:45, said:

Milkym4n's Type 74 (STB-1 Replacement) + Type 61 Pale Dark-Green Skin:

This mod contains reskins of both Milkym4n's Type 74 (STB-1 Replacement) and Type 61, turning them from the original aquamarine colour to a pale Dark-Green, somewhat similar to the regular colour of other Japanese vehicles in-game but not exactly the same (as personally, I prefer a darker tone to it. Notice a trend here with my skins? :teethhappy:). I've probably not done it perfectly, but I do hope it's good enough for everyone. There really isn't much else to it, so here's the previews.

Type 74 Previews
Type 61 Previews

All credit to the mod, if I didn't say it enough times, belongs to Milkym4n and I'll take this down if requested to. That said, I hope you enjoy and please report any problems to me. :honoring:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tjv9n4lmzmpc76t/%5B0.9.17.0.1%5D+Milkym4n%27s+Type+74+%28STB-1+Replacement%29+Pale+Dark-Green+Skin+v1.2.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tullwtl9fvu3hag/%5B0.9.17.0.1%5D+Milkym4n%27s+Type+61+%28WT+HD+Import%29+Pale+Dark-Green+Skin+v1.0.rar

If the pale Dark-Green doesn't tickle your fancy, I suggest taking a look over to one of the modmakers listed in the links above, FastestClassic, as he has also redone both the Type 61 and Type 74 in a lovely reddish-brown colour to go with his mod that recolours every HD Japanese tank to the same colour. Additionally, the Japanese decal in my previews also belongs to him and you can find it in the same mod, link right below.

Spoiler

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/505250-091701-classics-skin-workshop-early-beta-of-israeli-desert-base-pack-released-1231/page__st__120__pid__10610465#entry10610465

Last few things to say;

-the mod comes with an optional change to the STB-1's name and description to perhaps better reflect the Type 74 Replacement. This is optional namely because I believe it could cause issues with regards to updates, so please be wary about just copying+pasting it whenever an update occurs. That said, I think it looks rather fitting.

Spoiler

-there are also optional GUI Icons for both, replacing them with an in-game screenshot modified to hopefully more accurately portray the imported models compared to using just the base icons. They are not perfect, and the Type 61 Lacks one for the version without a gun canvas, but I hope they'll do. The previews are thanks to TankSchmidt, as I do not own either of the tanks myself;

Spoiler

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy_NA, Jan 07 2017 - 17:42.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users