Sliphantom on WoT P2W?(Pay for Advantage)

• Please log in to reply
708 replies to this topic

frumpylumps #701 Posted Nov 04 2016 - 17:49

Captain

• Players
  • 35362 battles

View Postdiesel__1, on Nov 04 2016 - 17:38, said:

:child:

Thanks for proving my point.

pro tip:  When you are wrong, accept you are wrong instead of acting the way you do.  Throwing a fit and attempting to troll the thread with nonsensical comments isn't doing anything but hurting you.  Already, all your clan members are aware of how much you've embarrassed yourself in this thread.   I'm assuming it is because you act this way, that the forums of this video game has become your social life now. 

How sad.

Edited by frumpylumps, Nov 04 2016 - 18:01.

diesel__1 #702 Posted Nov 04 2016 - 17:52

Major

• -Players-
  • 8095 battles

View Postfrumpylumps, on Nov 04 2016 - 09:49, said:

Thanks for proving my point. 

pro tip:  When you are wrong, accept you are wrong instead of acting the way you do.  Throwing a fit and attempting to troll the thread with nonsensical comments isn't doing anything but hurting you.  Already, all your clan members are aware of how much you've embarrassed yourself in this thread.   I'm assuming it is because you act this way, that the forums of this video game has become your social life now. 

Sad.

Answer my question! ;)

If I, with my lowly 750 Wn8 were to meet you in battle...one on one in Matildas.....who would win? 

Some additional caveats though.......

You would have a stock tank with a new crew.....and I would have a fully equipped tank and a one skill crew, one I just bought into and paid for everything.  Who would win?  You can pick the map!  :D

And yup...I have ALL day to wait for your answer.

Edited by diesel__1, Nov 04 2016 - 18:49.

diesel__1 #703 Posted Nov 04 2016 - 21:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 8095 battles

Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc...........

Frumpy, I REALLY am interested in what you think.....please answer the question.

WarStore #704 Posted Nov 04 2016 - 22:40

Major

• Players
  • 39528 battles

View PostMissNaughtyKitty, on Nov 01 2016 - 22:55, said:

There is a MASSIVE difference between "availability" (ie. everyone can use it) versus "accessibility" (how easily they can use it).

If you're a reasonably decent player (~50+ WR), you can spam gold rounds every game without much problem.

You can't do that on a normal account; you'll run out of credits very very quickly.

Gold rounds are a giant increase in in-game ability; going from a worthless bottom tier tank to being able to penetrate everything you see by clicking 2 instead of 1 is night and day. Not seeing this as an advantage just labelled you as a bad player with poor understanding of game mechanics.

Better than any of us? 

Sure the guy is good but, not only he is not a unicum, Tolos is better. Cthulhu is better. So I would rethink your concepts based on hard numbers, which you conveniently like to ignore when they don't go your way.

diesel__1 #705 Posted Nov 05 2016 - 02:44

Major

• -Players-
  • 8095 battles

View Postdiesel__1, on Nov 04 2016 - 09:38, said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

Guess we are not allowed to use the supplied emojiis!!! LOL  I think the moderator erred slightly ;)

Edited by diesel__1, Nov 05 2016 - 03:24.

diesel__1 #706 Posted Nov 05 2016 - 02:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 8095 battles

Hey ****!!!!   Are you afraid to answer my question?  Or is it you CAN'T answer the question....................

Hello ****?

Content Moderated By Njourour.

Edited by Njourour, Nov 06 2016 - 12:22.

diesel__1 #707 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 01:08

Major

• -Players-
  • 8095 battles

Someone go find ****....I would like to know the answer to my questions...........................:facepalm:

Content Moderated By Njourour.

Edited by Njourour, Nov 06 2016 - 12:17.

VooDooKobra #708 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 19:08

Major

• Players
  • 9997 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

Diesel_1 don't bother, if there is anything I have found out, is that Frumpylumps does not answer questions. 

Earlier in the post I asked the following of him

1.  Why is he so militant about people spending money in this game?  I say militant only because he is the only guy who has a track record of TKing people with premium vehicle in WOT and WoWs.

2.  What changes to WoT would make him happy?

he responded by asking me why I hate his freedom.

I recently asked as well if he even watched the video, because I watched it again and even though I do not agree with slips conclusion I do agree with a few things he says.  there is no line in the sand that makes a game either pay to win or not pay to win.  the way I see it myself pay to win is simply a title along a scale and you can have varying degrees of p2w.  neither your definition of P2W or frumpys is wrong but both of them fail to see the big picture.

yes there are games that are far down the p2w scale like Vikings where is you spend enough your opponent might as well not be playing, that is the closes to a free win you will get.  there are some very good premium tanks out there but the vast majority of them are close to or inferior to the tech line  equivalent.  the Cromwell B and the Cromwell are the same tank, same stats, same dmg, everything except a couple minor things in either the Cromwell B or cromwells favor.  The skorp G is a more mobile rhoomba  but does this mobility make it substantially better? how many premiums have not had posts calling them a POS btw?  then there is the gold​ premium rounds.  are they p2w?  while they are an advantage in combat I also have to ask how many good players actually spam these rounds game after game?  I don't know, I am not going to assume because they can do it they do it every game, that could burn through gold and/or credits fast.  most players probably use situational awareness when using them so they don't waste money.

this is where someone brings out the VBaddict stats, yep they get used a lot which translates into more dmg but the fail here is the lack of interpretation of the numbers.  and I think I have the answer, if I am going into a competitive battle and I need my best crew in this I will use a premium tank since I can move that crew into that trainer for free and if the tank is close to the tree one I know my tactics.

Edited by VooDooKobra, Nov 06 2016 - 22:29.

diesel__1 #709 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 22:02

Major

• -Players-
  • 8095 battles

View PostVooDooKobra, on Nov 06 2016 - 11:08, said:

Diesel_1 don't bother, if there is anything I have found out, is that Frumpylumps does not answer questions. 

Oh, especially the one I asked him.  But , that tells you where he's coming from............no where.  hehehehehe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users