Jump to content


First 9.16 game with a mastery badge?!

9.16 update mastery ace tanker m4 sherman lucky

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Josephpica #1 Posted Oct 07 2016 - 16:45

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 7756 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

First game I play in update 9.16 gets lucky?

Here's a replay of the very first 9.16 game that I played, and I ended up having a great game, at least for me anyway...

http://www.mediafire.com/?2z1qww6r6bd50r5

(Had to use Media Fire because the file was 1.7 mb which is too big to attach down below.)

There's a picture though!

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_049.jpg   241.33K


SunTzu71 #2 Posted Oct 07 2016 - 16:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 51537 battles
  • 5,321
  • Member since:
    04-02-2012
Congrats!

TheGrizzlay #3 Posted Oct 07 2016 - 16:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 23471 battles
  • 3,948
  • Member since:
    01-28-2013

View PostJosephpica, on Oct 07 2016 - 11:45, said:

First game I play in update 9.16 gets lucky?

Here's a replay of the very first 9.16 game that I played, and I ended up having a great game, at least for me anyway...

http://www.mediafire.com/?2z1qww6r6bd50r5

(Had to use Media Fire because the file was 1.7 mb which is too big to attach down below.)

There's a picture though!

 

http://wotreplays.com/ is the standard site that people upload replays to. That way, others can see your after battle report and decide from there if they want to dl and watch the replay.

 

Grats on your Ace tanker.



SlayerBR #4 Posted Oct 07 2016 - 16:55

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 24265 battles
  • 266
  • Member since:
    09-20-2013
Yeah, after 9.16 looks the game is much better, playing scouts is pretty OP now if you know how to do it. Since you can insta spot the enemy team now.

portplug #5 Posted Oct 07 2016 - 17:31

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25368 battles
  • 727
  • [NVRDY] NVRDY
  • Member since:
    06-17-2012

Nice job OP!  I haven't had a chance to install and play the new version yet, but I'm looking forward to it.



Mokoma #6 Posted Oct 07 2016 - 18:13

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 15461 battles
  • 3,135
  • [-RECK] -RECK
  • Member since:
    03-25-2015
Congrats! Breaking in the new patch right :)

I still haven't gotten a chance to play since the patch, work has been crazy. Hopefully I get the same first game result ;)

Josephpica #7 Posted Oct 08 2016 - 14:20

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 7756 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostTheGrizzlay, on Oct 07 2016 - 16:53, said:

 

http://wotreplays.com/ is the standard site that people upload replays to. That way, others can see your after battle report and decide from there if they want to dl and watch the replay.

 

Grats on your Ace tanker.

Thanks, I honestly wasn't sure where to put the replay.



Josephpica #8 Posted Oct 08 2016 - 14:24

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 7756 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostTheGrizzlay, on Oct 07 2016 - 16:53, said:

View PostJosephpica, on Oct 07 2016 - 11:45, said:

First game I play in update 9.16 gets lucky?

Here's a replay of the very first 9.16 game that I played, and I ended up having a great game, at least for me anyway...

http://www.mediafire.com/?2z1qww6r6bd50r5

(Had to use Media Fire because the file was 1.7 mb which is too big to attach down below.)

There's a picture though!

 

http://wotreplays.com/ is the standard site that people upload replays to. That way, others can see your after battle report and decide from there if they want to dl and watch the replay.

 

Grats on your Ace tanker.

Thanks, I honestly wasn't sure where to post my replays, I'm still new to this forum. Also, thank for the positive feedback from everyone! I somehow expected a negative attitude towards my post. Not sure why I thought that. :/



Josephpica #9 Posted Oct 08 2016 - 14:26

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 7756 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016
I somehow accidentally posted the same thing twice, not totally sure how to fix that...





Also tagged with 9.16, update, mastery, ace, tanker, m4, sherman, lucky

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users