cant play on os sierra

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

FOTIS_AELARA #21 Posted Oct 22 2016 - 02:37

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

when I click the launcher and open under settings I see basic-update-support

in the basic tab first on the line I see language and right under it says if you change this the language of the launcher will change there I change the language from English to greek and start the problem set it back in English and the problem still exist , there is nothing more to do except to start all over from 0?

black_colt #22 Posted Oct 22 2016 - 16:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 3704 battles

View PostFOTIS_AELARA, on Oct 21 2016 - 17:37, said:

when I click the launcher and open under settings I see basic-update-support

in the basic tab first on the line I see language and right under it says if you change this the language of the launcher will change there I change the language from English to greek and start the problem set it back in English and the problem still exist , there is nothing more to do except to start all over from 0?

Ahhhh - the wee tiny box there - never clicked on it as I only run the game in USA/GBR English - good to know.

If you have not already done so raise a Support Ticket with CodeWeavers.  You can wait for a response from them - OR - you can redo the steps I provided earlier if you do not want to wait.  I have not seen this issue so I am at my wits-end on what to do except see what CodeWeavers replies with.  Sorry ...

Here they are again for your convenience ...

NOTE: These steps will completely delete the client and ALL related files.

Backup your World Of Tanks replay folder - /Documents/World_of_Tanks/replays  This step is not necessary if you do not wish to keep any of your game replays.

Make sure that the WoT Mac Wrapper is not open.

Launch the Studly Utility – select [World of Tanks][Delete Completely] – click on [OK] 

Then select [World of Tanks][Live Server] then your region – your web browser will open and download the DMG file.

Launch the DMG file and drag the World of Tanks icon to the Applications folder

Eject the World of Tanks disk

Go back to the Studly Utility – select [Disable Torrents] then [Force Update]

Go to the Applications folder and launch World of Tanks

You should be presented with a 9.16 compatibility patch – follow the instructions and install that patch.

You should be then presented with a dialog box stating [You’re up-to-date] – click on [OK]

Navigate to the World of Tanks [Play] screen – click on [Settings][Support][Add] – Add game and launcher to Windows firewall exceptions – [Apply] - should be taken back the the [Play] screen.

The WoT Mac Wrapper should start to download the required updates. Once the files have been downloaded and installed you will see [You are running the latest client version] in the bottom left corner of the [Play] screen,

Click on [Play] and then adjust the game settings to your liking.

FOTIS_AELARA #23 Posted Oct 26 2016 - 10:35

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

i did all exactly as you say black colt not once but 2 times, both 2 times  the game launch normally until the point where i see loading garage options....

there stops i hear the music in the background but no game.

i force it to quit because want close normal with the x button and if i try to launch the game i see only a warning message that application wot is started.

only if i make a restart of the mac starts the launcher normally again.

something is wrong after the first problem when i install aslains mods something is still somewhere in the mac written and could not be fully deleted and stops the launcher even i did with study utilities delete completely the game.

onces more windows is better in this matters than mac , mac will always find a way to stop you from fun.

i can't think what to do more only with a new version 9.17 will unlock the game ?????? who knows ....

David_Vitta #24 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 18:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I was also facing this same issue. Thanks to the first reply and Apple Support USA it worked fine.

Edited by David_Vitta, Jun 13 2018 - 18:52.

Also tagged with 9.16

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users