Jump to content


What is your favorite movie and why?


  • Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

mattwong #41 Posted Oct 11 2016 - 23:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 30470 battles
  • 17,333
  • Member since:
    03-03-2012

View PostHiroe, on Oct 11 2016 - 17:19, said:

If anyone still believes the official narrative in regard to 9/11 they're either beyond hopeless or indoctrinated so deeply they're functionally an automaton.

 

Or they're licensed engineers like myself, who know too much to believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories created by people who don't understand physics concepts as simple as kinetic energy.

 

I love the way you have previously admitted that you don't believe in science, but you still think you are somehow qualified to render judgements on scientific issues.


Edited by mattwong, Oct 11 2016 - 23:49.


Hiroe #42 Posted Oct 11 2016 - 23:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View Postmattwong, on Oct 11 2016 - 18:49, said:

 

Or they're licensed engineers like myself, who know too much to believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories created by people who don't understand physics concepts as simple as kinetic energy.

 

I love the way you have previously admitted that you don't believe in science, but you still think you are somehow qualified to render judgements on scientific issues.

 

It's common sense. Both towers fell straight down as though they were demolished, building seven was literally untouched but still fell, and then there's no video or material evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon? How do you buy this nonsense?

Hiroe #43 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 00:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View Post_Tsavo_, on Oct 11 2016 - 18:59, said:

 

we have different definitions of "common sense" it seems.

 

Frankly, I have spent very little time in my life focused on 9/11. It's painfully obvious what happened.

Klaatu_Nicto #44 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 00:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,737
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View Postriff_, on Oct 11 2016 - 12:04, said:

 

​Did not you mean this

Spoiler

 

 

:izmena:

Hiroe #45 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 00:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013
ZOG would never lie. It's common sense. :^)

Hiroe #46 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 00:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View Post_Tsavo_, on Oct 11 2016 - 19:01, said:

In regards to the thread, my favorite movie is probably now Fury Road, followed closely by most anything from Don Bluth or studio Ghibli.

 

 

Edit:  Redline as well because anime version of Mad Max that snorted a giant line of cocaine.

 

<a href='http://i.imgur.com/F4tRX1y.png' class='bbc_url' title='' rel='nofollow'>http://i.imgur.com/F4tRX1y.png</a>

Tjtod #47 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 00:35

    Captain

  • Players
  • 6540 battles
  • 1,986
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013
Speaking of Don Bluth, I think the Indiegogo campaign for a Dragon's Lair movie is going well.

riff_ #48 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 00:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 28835 battles
  • 10,120
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

View PostHiroe, on Oct 11 2016 - 17:54, said:

 

It's common sense. Both towers fell straight down as though they were demolished, building seven was literally untouched but still fell, and then there's no video or material evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon? How do you buy this nonsense?

 

​There are things to troll about and things to troll about.  Unfortunately, you do not understand that.  Bad by you Hiroe.  

Hiroe #49 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 01:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View Postriff_, on Oct 11 2016 - 19:56, said:

 

​There are things to troll about and things to troll about.  Unfortunately, you do not understand that.  Bad by you Hiroe.  

 

You made up your mind without ever thinking about it, right?

Klaatu_Nicto #50 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 01:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,737
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

Of course, my favorite movies list has to include some end of the world stuff.

 

 



Triela50 #51 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 01:30

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 9207 battles
  • 6,561
  • Member since:
    04-24-2014
Every thing by Mel Brooks is still gold to me

Triela50 #52 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 01:38

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 9207 battles
  • 6,561
  • Member since:
    04-24-2014

View Post_Tsavo_, on Oct 11 2016 - 19:36, said:

 

Still waiting on Spaceballs 2: the search for more money!

or History of the world part two with Hitler on ice!!


Edited by Triela50, Oct 12 2016 - 01:40.


Rin_ #53 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 01:41

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17710 battles
  • 3,100
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    11-11-2015

View PostTriela50, on Oct 12 2016 - 01:38, said:

or History of the world part two with Hitler on ice!!

That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage.



Triela50 #54 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 01:43

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 9207 battles
  • 6,561
  • Member since:
    04-24-2014

View PostRin_, on Oct 11 2016 - 19:41, said:

That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage.

huh?



Tjtod #55 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 01:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 6540 battles
  • 1,986
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013

View PostTriela50, on Oct 11 2016 - 20:38, said:

or History of the world part two with Hitler on ice!!

 

Can't forget about the Jews in Space

 



Hiroe #56 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 01:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostTriela50, on Oct 11 2016 - 20:43, said:

huh?

 

We will never know.

mattwong #57 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 02:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 30470 battles
  • 17,333
  • Member since:
    03-03-2012

View PostHiroe, on Oct 11 2016 - 17:54, said:

It's common sense. Both towers fell straight down as though they were demolished, building seven was literally untouched but still fell, and then there's no video or material evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon? How do you buy this nonsense?

 

Let's get something straight here: physics is not common sense.

 

If you want to talk physics, then get an education in physics.  Don't pretend to have a meaningful opinion to offer on a subject where you proudly know nothing.  And don't spread lies, like that whopper about Building 7 being "untouched".  It was not untouched.  There was also plenty of material evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon: there just weren't the huge intact chunks of aircraft that you're obviously expecting, but which an expert would NEVER expect after a collision of such high velocity.  Normally, when airplanes crash, their pilots are doing everything in their power to soft-land, not power-diving into the ground at full throttle.



Klaatu_Nicto #58 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 02:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,737
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View Postmattwong, on Oct 11 2016 - 17:19, said:

 

Let's get something straight here: physics is not common sense.

 

If you want to talk physics, then get an education in physics.  Don't pretend to have a meaningful opinion to offer on a subject where you proudly know nothing.  And don't spread lies, like that whopper about Building 7 being "untouched".  It was not untouched.  There was also plenty of material evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon: there just weren't the huge intact chunks of aircraft that you're obviously expecting, but which an expert would NEVER expect after a collision of such high velocity.  Normally, when airplanes crash, their pilots are doing everything in their power to soft-land, not power-diving into the ground at full throttle.

 



riff_ #59 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 03:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 28835 battles
  • 10,120
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

View PostHiroe, on Oct 11 2016 - 19:09, said:

 

You made up your mind without ever thinking about it, right?

 

​I made up my mind about you, from reading what you posted.  Now, to quote the late Christopher Hitchens "I have no time to waste on people like you and I am not going to buy a pencil from your cup."

 


Edited by riff_, Oct 12 2016 - 03:46.


RF_Van #60 Posted Oct 12 2016 - 03:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 11368 battles
  • 2,420
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View PostTriela50, on Oct 11 2016 - 16:30, said:

Every thing by Mel Brooks is still gold to me

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users