Jump to content


Who is your favorite news anchor?


  • Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

Klaatu_Nicto #41 Posted Oct 26 2016 - 22:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 43956 battles
  • 7,136
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostHorribad_At_Tanks, on Oct 25 2016 - 18:38, said:

Larry elder, dennis prager, joe pags, mark levine, john gibson, hugh hewitt, michael medved, kevin mccullough, dave ramsey, larry kudlow, jim strader, the john and leah show and a fair few others on am and shortwave who come and go.

 

I used to listen to Medved every day in the 1990's. I really liked him back then but not so much in the 2001-2008 period. I talked to his wife once. He did a show about anti-semitism so I faxed him one of my infamous internet copy and pastes. The next day his wife called to thank me for what I had sent.

 

Still have it on a computer. This is a good example of something people accuse the right of being when it's actually the left who are the main purveyors of such thought.

Spoiler

 



Elegant_Winter #42 Posted Oct 27 2016 - 00:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,109
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013
<a href='http://i.imgur.com/Pa1TQ8w.png' class='bbc_url' title=''>http://i.imgur.com/Pa1TQ8w.png</a>

Horribad_At_Tanks #43 Posted Oct 31 2016 - 17:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 5,461
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

Here is something that has the news anchors tongues wagging no matter the media format. :popcorn:

 



Klaatu_Nicto #44 Posted Oct 31 2016 - 19:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 43956 battles
  • 7,136
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

Corruption. Destruction of evidence. Corruption. Giving a candidate debate questions before the debate. Corruption.  "Vast right-wing conspiracy."  Corruption.  Pandering to Wall Street. Corruption. Supports open borders. Corruption. Supports illegal immigration. Corruption. Supports free trade. Corruption. Climate change lies. Hypocrisy.  Corrupt news media who lies and lies and lies. Edit: Paying thugs to disrupt and cause violence at their opponents rallies. Supports voter fraud by objecting to voter ID requirements. Supports illegal aliens and other none U.S. citizens voting in elections. Edit: Engages in censorship of opposing ideas and facts.

 

That is what the left and the U.S. mainstream media has become - a corrupt, dishonest, hypocritical, immoral, anti-American group of people who lie about everything. Anthony Weiner is the perfect example of their kind. 

 

 


Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Nov 02 2016 - 00:55.


Speedy_DePalma #45 Posted Nov 01 2016 - 18:07

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 3329 battles
  • 575
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Oct 26 2016 - 15:21, said:

 

I used to listen to Medved every day in the 1990's. I really liked him back then but not so much in the 2001-2008 period. I talked to his wife once. He did a show about anti-semitism so I faxed him one of my infamous internet copy and pastes. The next day his wife called to thank me for what I had sent.

 

Still have it on a computer. This is a good example of something people accuse the right of being when it's actually the left who are the main purveyors of such thought.

Spoiler

 

 

You seem to have your finger on the pulse better than most, just curious here but have you heard of someone named Vladimir Jaffe?  Does videos on youtube about his rather colorful encounters at political events.

strenfoo #46 Posted Nov 01 2016 - 18:12

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 11872 battles
  • 1,082
  • [C_NTS] C_NTS
  • Member since:
    08-15-2015
Don't have one as I pretty much haven't watched the news since I started using the internet.

Klaatu_Nicto #47 Posted Nov 01 2016 - 18:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 43956 battles
  • 7,136
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostSpeedy_DePalma, on Nov 01 2016 - 09:07, said:

 

You seem to have your finger on the pulse better than most, just curious here but have you heard of someone named Vladimir Jaffe?  Does videos on youtube about his rather colorful encounters at political events.

 

No, that name does not ring a bell. I'll look him up.

Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Nov 01 2016 - 18:26.


Klaatu_Nicto #48 Posted Nov 01 2016 - 18:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 43956 battles
  • 7,136
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012
Has the Deep State decided their favored candidate has become a liability? Events over the past few days - the FBI announcement, the White House supporting the FBI director, the New York Times reporting there is no connection between Russia and a candidate, CNN firing the DNC chairwoman - would indicate so. 

Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Nov 01 2016 - 18:36.


Speedy_DePalma #49 Posted Nov 01 2016 - 20:16

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 3329 battles
  • 575
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Nov 01 2016 - 11:36, said:

Has the Deep State decided their favored candidate has become a liability? Events over the past few days - the FBI announcement, the White House supporting the FBI director, the New York Times reporting there is no connection between Russia and a candidate, CNN firing the DNC chairwoman - would indicate so. 

Hey may we all live in interesting times, only seven days to go.


Edited by Speedy_DePalma, Nov 01 2016 - 20:17.


Klaatu_Nicto #50 Posted Nov 02 2016 - 00:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 43956 battles
  • 7,136
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

This video has been placed in ‘Restricted Mode’ by Youtube. It is inaccessible to schools, libraries and the children of parents who have enabled YouTube filters.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXocwzYjcBc

 

I added 'censorship' to my previous post. Don't know why I forgot to include that since it is one of their favorite tactics on so many issues.


Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Nov 02 2016 - 00:56.


BaconMeLoveIt #51 Posted Nov 02 2016 - 07:47

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 12810 battles
  • 1,749
  • [-STN-] -STN-
  • Member since:
    06-10-2016

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Nov 01 2016 - 15:53, said:

This video has been placed in ‘Restricted Mode’ by Youtube. It is inaccessible to schools, libraries and the children of parents who have enabled YouTube filters.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXocwzYjcBc

 

I added 'censorship' to my previous post. Don't know why I forgot to include that since it is one of their favorite tactics on so many issues.

 

Well, YouTube is owned by Google. And Google is a progressive liberal company. Add to the list Facebook and Twitter.

Klaatu_Nicto #52 Posted Nov 02 2016 - 08:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 43956 battles
  • 7,136
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

I've never head of this guy before but this popped up on Youtube Tuesday. I can't verify it's truth but this guy has some credentials.

Steve Pieczenik, MD, PhD served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Shultz and James Baker.

U.S. Government Agents From Various Agencies Helping Assange

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM



GseriesARFCOM #53 Posted Nov 02 2016 - 09:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 8803 battles
  • 4,483
  • [TROLU] TROLU
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012
Michelle Pantoliano;) You're welcome.

Red_Ensign #54 Posted Nov 02 2016 - 11:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 6610 battles
  • 5,799
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    02-14-2013

/thread



Horribad_At_Tanks #55 Posted Nov 02 2016 - 23:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 5,461
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

View PostRed_Ensign, on Nov 02 2016 - 05:16, said:

/thread

 

Satire but still I bet there are a few good souls out there 'reporting' the news that would just love to do this live to a national audience.

Klaatu_Nicto #56 Posted Nov 03 2016 - 17:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 43956 battles
  • 7,136
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

Just when you think things could not get more bizarre and crazy this happens. This time the press can't cover it up by failing to report it. 

 

Spoiler

 



Speedy_DePalma #57 Posted Nov 03 2016 - 18:52

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 3329 battles
  • 575
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Nov 03 2016 - 10:48, said:

Just when you think things could not get more bizarre and crazy this happens. This time the press can't cover it up by failing to report it. 

 

Spoiler

 

 

True they can't but they can say the source was in the hands of Russian hackers so they can say it might have been altered.

Klaatu_Nicto #58 Posted Nov 04 2016 - 21:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 43956 battles
  • 7,136
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

I just but my ballot in the mail. When it comes to the economy I don't think it matters who wins. What happened in 2008 was just the opening act and when the Federal Reserve gets around to raising interest rates, like they did prior to 2008, the main act will appear on stage. On international issues, I don't know what to expect from the "inexperience" candidate but I know the "experienced" candidate will follow the same agenda for the past few decades which has led the world to where we are now and possibly lead to world war three. 

 

 

 

For those who go to a polling place to vote don't forget the new procedure to ease congestion. Republicans vote on Tuesday and Democrats on Wednesday. 

 

;)



GreenTankCore #59 Posted Nov 05 2016 - 07:41

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 21871 battles
  • 521
  • Member since:
    05-12-2014
Ron Burgundy, or any hot woman news anchor with big tits and nice style.

BashirTheTrainMaster #60 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 00:54

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27522 battles
  • 1,405
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012
Here in Philadelphia, WPVI-TV/6abc Action News anchor Jim Gardner has a commercial that considers him "Best newsman in America..." continuing with different ABC faces (GMA, Kelly etc...) that say Bar none, bar none, bar none.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users