Post-Death

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

jesternod14 #1 Posted Aug 03 2011 - 22:27

Private

• Players
  • 267 battles
I have a stupid question that I can't find on the forums, so I apologize in advance if it is somewhere on here and I didn't see it.

After you start a game, and let's say you are 5 minutes into it and you are killed, can you leave the game and still receive the same experience / cash that you would if you stayed? I left once after dying within two minutes of the start and when I went to play again it said my tank was currently in another battle. If you are able to just leave and switch tanks while the other game finishes, that would be cool so you can play many different tanks rather than sitting there til the end of each battle after you've died.

mrpwno0age #2 Posted Aug 03 2011 - 22:29

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8316 battles

View Postjesternod14, on Aug 03 2011 - 22:27, said:

I have a stupid question that I can't find on the forums, so I apologize in advance if it is somewhere on here and I didn't see it.

After you start a game, and let's say you are 5 minutes into it and you are killed, can you leave the game and still receive the same experience / cash that you would if you stayed? I left once after dying within two minutes of the start and when I went to play again it said my tank was currently in another battle. If you are able to just leave and switch tanks while the other game finishes, that would be cool so you can play many different tanks rather than sitting there til the end of each battle after you've died.

if you die in a battle and leave, you will still get the same experience and credits if you were to stay
but if you were to leave while still alive you wont get any

jesternod14 #3 Posted Aug 03 2011 - 22:30

Private

• Players
  • 267 battles
Awesome. I appreciate the quick reply. Makes this game even better. I even stopped doing my dailies on WoW to play this game, haha.

Cenotaph #4 Posted Aug 03 2011 - 22:31

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 9342 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM
Once you have died, you are free to leave the battle and will suffer no penalty for doing so.

Altwar #5 Posted Aug 03 2011 - 22:35

Major

• Players
  • 59507 battles
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-

View Postjesternod14, on Aug 03 2011 - 22:27, said:

would be cool so you can play many different tanks rather than sitting there til the end of each battle after you've died.

Hopefully your skills and/or good fortune will improve as you gain more playing experience and this won't be a case where you'll need several tanks to keep playing.

As an aside, sometimes it's not a bad idea to stick with a battle even after you die and switch to a team mate's perspective to watch how they play.  It's a good way to learn different strategies and pick up things you might or might not want to do.

Happy tanking!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users