The dance of The Black Butterfly. ( gif image + art image )

black butterfly E-25 gif image art dance of death

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Hiroe #41 Posted Nov 05 2016 - 22:12

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles

View PostCheekiBreeki_, on Nov 05 2016 - 15:11, said:

No one likes you, why can't you comprehend that?

hey, that's not true. i like him and i know of a few others who do

E25_Syndrome_Aito #42 Posted Nov 05 2016 - 22:21

Major

• Players
  • 61014 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostHiroe, on Nov 05 2016 - 21:12, said:

Make sure that you do listen the song ( from Higurashi ), and my thanks.

Truly. Calms me down.

Scorpiany #43 Posted Nov 05 2016 - 23:11

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 34956 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostHiroe, on Nov 05 2016 - 14:12, said:

The key word there is "few". The more he's come under pressure however, the more his true and... less than desirable... character has come out.  There are far more that do not like him than those who do.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #44 Posted Nov 05 2016 - 23:26

Major

• Players
  • 61014 battles
  • [2-ND] 2-ND

View PostScorpiany, on Nov 05 2016 - 22:11, said:

The key word there is "few". The more he's come under pressure however, the more his true and... less than desirable... character has come out.  There are far more that do not like him than those who do.

I am sure that Hiroe will be able to think himself so your efforts to poison his mind are futile.

Hiroe #45 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 02:32

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles

View PostScorpiany, on Nov 05 2016 - 18:11, said:

if someone is incessantly attacked they'll probably get upset, yea

Scorpiany #46 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 03:18

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 34956 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostHiroe, on Nov 05 2016 - 18:32, said:

I don't think you understand what I'm alluding to. If you look at some of his posting history, including on his Facebook which was leaked at one point, he's made some very, very nasty comments.

He's stated things such as he is "superior" to other "commoners" and has no obligation to explain why. He has made multiple highly nationalistic Threads as well.

This is one of the key reasons why he comes under so much fire - He believes he is better than everyone else, both as a player and as a person, just because he can do well in a select few German Tank Destroyers... Aside from the fact that he always posts the same anime crap every time he makes a response anywhere, and then attacks people who do not like it claiming that they do not understand the "true art and expression" found in the anime. He believes his anime obsession is the way of life and somehow helps to prove his points.

He spams in purple text with anime images, constantly posting about how he is better than everyone because he does well in the E-25. It really gets on people's nerves. The hate coming against him however has only increased even further after his Facebook posts were leaked, and the way he defended them... (As well as his string of several nationalistic posts that the mods shut down which followed shortly after his Facebook was leaked).

He's not completely... right... in the upper departments.

Hiroe #47 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 04:41

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles

View PostScorpiany, on Nov 05 2016 - 22:18, said:

I don't think you understand what I'm alluding to. If you look at some of his posting history, including on his Facebook which was leaked at one point, he's made some very, very nasty comments.

He's stated things such as he is "superior" to other "commoners" and has no obligation to explain why. He has made multiple highly nationalistic Threads as well.

This is one of the key reasons why he comes under so much fire - He believes he is better than everyone else, both as a player and as a person, just because he can do well in a select few German Tank Destroyers... Aside from the fact that he always posts the same anime crap every time he makes a response anywhere, and then attacks people who do not like it claiming that they do not understand the "true art and expression" found in the anime. He believes his anime obsession is the way of life and somehow helps to prove his points.

He spams in purple text with anime images, constantly posting about how he is better than everyone because he does well in the E-25. It really gets on people's nerves. The hate coming against him however has only increased even further after his Facebook posts were leaked, and the way he defended them... (As well as his string of several nationalistic posts that the mods shut down which followed shortly after his Facebook was leaked).

He's not completely... right... in the upper departments.

a lot of unicums think they're intellectually superior to the vast majority of the community. they may not state their beliefs as explicitly as yuno does, but they believe it nonetheless. if you read their language carefully it reveals their mindset, and then there are the more obvious signs, such as the collective disdain for 'pubbies' and so on. they may not be as aggressive as yuno in expressing their beliefs, but i'd say they're much nastier. they just find more socially acceptable ways to be nasty, and if that's the main distinction between the two then they're barely different

he can do very well in many tanks, not just those two german tank destroyers, but i agree that that doesn't make him more generally superior. as for anime, he just loves anime and he's sharing what he loves. that's what everyone does, he just goes a little further than most. i don't understand how that is offensive to anyone. personally, i avoid rap, rock, and heavy metal and consider those genres of music extremely distasteful, but i don't hunt down the people posting that music in order to give them a piece of my mind

there are a lot of people who get on my nerves on this site, but i don't go out of my way to verbally abuse them. if i disagree with them i still focus on the topic at hand normally, though i'm not perfect and so i may remark upon their inability to think critically or independently every now and then

HarryTB #48 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 04:42

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6080 battles

View PostHiroe, on Nov 06 2016 - 05:32, said:

There is a reason she is incessantly attacked. You too suffer from the same condition if you can't see it.

Please don't talk to me about being nasty either, theres nothing worse than someone who supports Nazis. But I suppose you kids know nothing of reality when you are so wrapped up in your creepy Anime.

Hiroe #49 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 04:43

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 05 2016 - 23:42, said:

There is a reason she is incessantly attacked. You too suffer from the same condition if you can't see it.

and what condition is that?

HarryTB #50 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 04:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6080 battles
Delusional, I believe.

Hiroe #51 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 04:47

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 05 2016 - 23:47, said:

Delusional, I believe.

wow, that's very specific. delusional about what?

HarryTB #52 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 04:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6080 battles

Are going to say "Why" after every answer I give like a small child.

Hiroe #53 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 04:52

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 05 2016 - 23:51, said:

Are going to say "Why" after every answer I give like a small child.

you're not being specific. you're acting like a schizophrenic with these short and meaningless answers

Hiroe #54 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 04:55

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles
i get the feeling you're saying we're both delusional because we don't accept the official narrative, and if that's the case thanks for making me laugh

Hiroe #55 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 05:05

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles
if it takes you this long to make some sense you probably don't have any sense to make

HarryTB #56 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 05:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6080 battles

Official narrative? 

Yep, as I said delusional.

I really haven't got the patience to argue with another dim witted Nazi anime creep. Your version of history is from a cartoon, not real life.

You seem to think yourself intellectual, but sadly coming from a child who lives in their bedroom believing only what they choose to, its

meaningless.

You two really think that you belong to the Masterrace? You do realize what the 'Real'  nasty wartime Nazis would have done to you and your boyfriend don't you?

You little creeps wouldn't last 5 minutes. Hell you probably don't last  5 minutes outside of your bedroom and Anime nonsense.

Hiroe #57 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 05:10

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 06 2016 - 00:07, said:

Official narrative? 

Yep, as I said delusional.

I really haven't got the patience to argue with another dim witted Nazi anime creep. Your version of history is from a cartoon, not real life.

You seem to think yourself intellectual, but sadly coming from a child who lives in their bedroom believing only what they choose to, its

meaningless.

You two really think that you belong to the Masterrace? You do realize what the 'Real'  nasty wartime Nazis would have done to you and your boyfriend don't you?

You little creeps wouldn't last 5 minutes. Hell you probably don't last  5 minutes outside of your bedroom and Anime nonsense.

'look at me, look at me, everyone! i'm saying the right things, i'm believing the right things!' - rotkopf

HarryTB #58 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 05:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6080 battles

Is that the best you can do.? Yeah I thought so

Be careful the school bullies don't get you today.

Now you have my permission to return to your Anime pillow biting.

Hiroe #59 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 05:22

Major

• Players
  • 13615 battles

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 06 2016 - 00:20, said:

Is that the best you can do.? Yeah I thought so

Be careful the school bullies don't get you today.

Now you have my permission to return to your Anime pillow biting.

it's the truth. you're yet another conformist with nothing interesting to say. you feel, think, believe what everyone else does, with no desire to be true to yourself. you may as well have been mass produced in a factory somewhere

HarryTB #60 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 05:28

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6080 battles

View PostHiroe, on Nov 06 2016 - 08:22, said:

it's the truth. you're yet another conformist with nothing interesting to say. you feel, think, believe what everyone else does, with no desire to be true to yourself. you may as well have been mass produced in a factory somewhere

So by your own admission you are a non conformist. Yep,  the Real Nazis would have loved you. What sized striped Pyjamas do you wear?

As I said a few posts back..Delusional.

Now, continue with your creepy hobby..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users