Jump to content


The dance of The Black Butterfly. ( gif image + art image )

black butterfly E-25 gif image art dance of death

  • Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Hiroe #61 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 05:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 06 2016 - 00:28, said:

 

So by your own admission you are a non conformist. Yep,  the Real Nazis would have loved you. What sized striped Pyjamas do you wear?

 

As I said a few posts back..Delusional.

 

Now, continue with your creepy hobby..

 

that makes no sense. you're implying the nazis would have loved someone who conformed to an extremely liberal society. you're saying the nazis loved liberals

HarryTB #62 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 05:38

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6409 battles
  • 833
  • Member since:
    09-07-2013

It's the conformists like me that will;

 

Save your skinny [edited]when when your house is burning down

 

Prorect you from the nasty criminals that want to laugh while they hurt you.

 

Fix your limp wrists when you self harm

 

[edited]up the very bad foreigners that want to blow you to pieces.

 

..and all the while risking their own lives to do so, weird eh? 

 

Now kid, when you have contributed to society like so many ' conformists ' do, then come back for a meaningful discussion.

 

Untill then; Stop bothering the adults.



E25_Syndrome_Aito #63 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 08:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 61439 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011
My facebook? what? I would never create account there.

E25_Syndrome_Aito #64 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 09:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 61439 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

Also Hiroe, my apologies for this '' RotKopf '' taking his issues out on you now.

He is rather horrible person.

 

But well no need to be bothered by it that much.

He is unsure about himself so he acts like this.



Hiroe #65 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 09:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 06 2016 - 00:38, said:

It's the conformists like me that will;

 

Save your skinny [edited]when when your house is burning down

 

Prorect you from the nasty criminals that want to laugh while they hurt you.

 

Fix your limp wrists when you self harm

 

[edited]up the very bad foreigners that want to blow you to pieces.

 

..and all the while risking their own lives to do so, weird eh? 

 

Now kid, when you have contributed to society like so many ' conformists ' do, then come back for a meaningful discussion.

 

Untill then; Stop bothering the adults.

 

you literally went out of your way to bother me and now you're saying this

 

you're also intentionally misconstruing my statements now, which is normal for people like you, since most of you care very little for the truth. you're concerned mostly with social self-advancement, which in the end is a very hollow way to live. in that life is all the validation you could hope for, but there's so little to validate it's almost worthless

 

i shouldn't expect anything though. most people are not particularly inclined in any direction in life. they're born an empty vessel, without much innate character or personality, which society then fills with beliefs, and the desire to challenge those beliefs simply never appears, because there isn't enough innate character and personality to conflict with them, or if it does appear it appears in such small amounts that nothing comes of it. they never feel the need to be who they are, because there isn't a 'who they are' in the sense that i mean. there's little beneath the conditioning and indoctrination, and if there is much it's normally only in socially inconsequential matters, like hobbies and the like

 

weak minds, destined to live lives of imitation. not that imitation is always a bad thing - it's certainly not. it all depends on what's being imitated



Hiroe #66 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 09:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Nov 06 2016 - 04:02, said:

Also Hiroe, my apologies for this '' RotKopf '' taking his issues out on you now.

He is rather horrible person.

 

But well no need to be bothered by it that much.

He is unsure about himself so he acts like this.

 

he's a typical normie. i'll educate him a bit



E25_Syndrome_Aito #67 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 09:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 61439 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostHiroe, on Nov 06 2016 - 08:08, said:

 

he's a typical normie. i'll educate him a bit

 

I don't think that he is able to understand and think what you say about these matters.

But regardless great that you want to use effort to it.

 

He is not very clever,

he has been following after me for a while now and his insults just repeat themselves to me.

Seems like being thug is what he wants to do to make himself feel better about himself.

 

In the other hand, did you listen to the song while perhaps checking the topic?

I hinted you from this, because I was sure that you are able to understand.



Hiroe #68 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 09:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Nov 06 2016 - 04:13, said:

 

I don't think that he is able to understand and think what you say about these matters.

But regardless great that you want to use effort to it.

 

He is not very clever,

he has been following after me for a while now and his insults just repeat themselves to me.

Seems like being thug is what he wants to do to make himself feel better about himself.

 

In the other hand, did you listen to the song while perhaps checking the topic?

I hinted you from this, because I was sure that you are able to understand.

 

i'm an optimist, and i have some extra energy, so why not, right?

 

i really enjoyed the song (as you probably guessed)



E25_Syndrome_Aito #69 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 09:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 61439 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostHiroe, on Nov 06 2016 - 08:29, said:

 

i'm an optimist, and i have some extra energy, so why not, right?

 

i really enjoyed the song (as you probably guessed)

 

Just be careful.

 

 

I have gotten more strength from seeing liking in my content once again.

Many thanks. Just those couple of people needed.

 

Also you can understand true Higurashi just by that song,

it is not all what you did see in the topic back in day by that person and his videos.

 

It is very saddening never ending story.

But also so very beautiful and old.

 

 

I am not expecting you to watch the trilogy,

but please don't go with the thoughts that he put in you there about it.



Hiroe #70 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013
the cliche about normies being like sheep is completely true

HarryTB #71 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:18

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6409 battles
  • 833
  • Member since:
    09-07-2013

Glad to see your boyfriend has turned up. 

 

Now  you two  **** go enjoy yourselves.

 

 

Content Moderated By Njourour.

 


Edited by Njourour, Nov 06 2016 - 17:18.


E25_Syndrome_Aito #72 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 61439 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostHiroe, on Nov 06 2016 - 09:04, said:

the cliche about normies being like sheep is completely true

 

Sadly, and absolutely nothing can be done to it.

We just have to bear with it.

 

 

( can you see what kind of person this Rotkopf is? , I am honestly amazed by him. )



Hiroe #73 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 06 2016 - 05:18, said:

Glad to see your boyfriend has turned up. 

 

Now  you two  **** go enjoy yourselves.

 

Content Moderated By Njourour.

 

my masculinity puts yours to shame, geezer

Edited by Njourour, Nov 06 2016 - 17:20.


HarryTB #74 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:24

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6409 battles
  • 833
  • Member since:
    09-07-2013

Haha keep telling yourself that. 

 

Jog on on back to your cartoons of underage girls, your 'masculine' avatar is scaring me it's so tough.



Hiroe #75 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 06 2016 - 05:24, said:

Haha keep telling yourself that. 

 

Jog on on back to your cartoons of underage girls, your 'masculine' avatar is scaring me it's so tough.

 

you fell for the nonsensical idea that if you appear tough and confrontational you're 'manly.' in reality that behavior is just really dumb

HarryTB #76 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:28

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6409 battles
  • 833
  • Member since:
    09-07-2013

Yawn.........

 

So by your reckoning all men should act like effeminate nonces, yeah makes sense.

 

A Gender confused anime pillow biter he/she is telling me what a real man is.. Very funny.

 

Remember, real men leave their bedrooms.

 

 



E25_Syndrome_Aito #77 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 61439 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 06 2016 - 09:24, said:

Haha keep telling yourself that. 

 

Jog on on back to your cartoons of underage girls, your 'masculine' avatar is scaring me it's so tough.

 

 

RotKopf, did you know that I have been in fact in military training for my country ( Finland )

I was top class shooter back then and got shooter range awards.

 

My avatar is very close to what I am in real life, I do not need to fake at all.

I would be happy to meet YOU sometime in real life, I guess that you will be surprised then my friend.

 

Can't wait to hear your talk to me face to face.

It is so easy to talk crap behind the screen and keypad.



Hiroe #78 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 13615 battles
  • 4,113
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostRotKopf, on Nov 06 2016 - 05:28, said:

Yawn.........

 

you've had enough then? if so that's fine. we can end it here

E25_Syndrome_Aito #79 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 61439 battles
  • 9,838
  • [2-ND] 2-ND
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostHiroe, on Nov 06 2016 - 09:29, said:

 

you've had enough then? if so that's fine

 

No he has not had enough.

He will return to my future topics if I create more of them.

 

He will also have his same old vague arguments he has thrown from his head.

From mere anger and discomfort.

 

He needs to act in this way to justify himself to the world.

It is his never ending loop of actions.



HarryTB #80 Posted Nov 06 2016 - 10:34

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6409 battles
  • 833
  • Member since:
    09-07-2013

View PostGasai__Yuno, on Nov 06 2016 - 13:29, said:

 

 

RotKopf, did you know that I have been in fact in military training for my country ( Finland )

I was top class shooter back then and got shooter range awards.

 

My avatar is very close to what I am in real life, I do not need to fake at all.

I would be happy to meet YOU sometime in real life, I guess that you will be surprised then my friend.

 

Can't wait to hear your talk to me face to face.

It is so easy to talk crap behind the screen and keypad.

 

...and don't tell me, they didn't understand you so you left....

 

If you look like your avatar, no wonder you are so [edited] up.

 

meet me face to face, don't make me laugh.....






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users